The Winner's Club vs The Loser's Club

• Thread starter Hikari-chan (光ちゃん)
  • Start date
Tyler heard the dialogue on the other side of the room it was a old member of the losers club now in the winners club he was annoyed by the snotty boy who wouldn't leave her alone even if she was in the winners club now she was once apart of the losers club even if she was in the winners club she was still the same old girl then the words he heard he snapped like a twig "hey you annoying winner club boy yeah you! I'm talking to you now so listen up!" he said in a demanding tone "leave her alone if she doesn't want to talk she doesn't want to talk" his bold side was showing he didn't have any control over what he did sometimes he just suddenly did it and that was one of those moments

Last edited by a moderator:
Halo head snaps to the familiar voice, she narrows her eyes, before pushing her glasses upward on the bridge of her nose. "Don't hush me like a child Ueda, you guys embarrass your own self with your high-end attitudes and bratty demands. Stay out my conversation, I have no time to not only bicker with this ignoramus but a cocky rich kid also, isn't my life swell?" She mutters the last part to herself before bringing out a book. She didn't know what it was about or what the name was but in her bag she has a stash of random new books she has bought before she got here. It was horror, she could easily figure out as soon as she read the parts with gore. 'Maybe interesting ways to kill these idiots' She gave a smirk before a neutral emotion lands on her face seconds after.

He watched curiously as James and Halo conversed, he snorted and held back a laugh when Leo commented "yeah Halo" he snickered, god this was all so amusing! He sat calmly in the chair smirking watching in satisfaction as they fought, he loved this kind of thing.

Leofric's eyebrow rose at Halo and he shrugged at Trevor as if to say, well I tried. He turned to Tyler with a highly deceptive pleasant smile plastered on his face. "As you can see Serpentine is perfectly capable of taking care of herself. Instead of running off to play prince charming to those who don't appreciate it, you might like to rethink how you present yourself. The bright blue isn't exactly a subtle cry for attention. I'm sure your parents agree with me," he leaned his elbow on his desk and placed his head in his hand.

[BCOLOR=#008080]- - - - - - - - James -[/BCOLOR]

Wow! How fun. All this drama! He was just expecting her to get a little angry- he definitely didn't think other people in the room would get involved, too. Despite obviously not being wanted there, he kept his seat next to Halo, honestly just too lazy to move again. He turned his attention back to his ipod, a huge smile spreading across his face. This was probably his favorite part of being in the Winners club. It was like the shit-starting club.

Halo made a sigh, causing her pink curls to shift and fall out the bun. A huff of annoyance came out of her as she stared at Trevor. She didn't have time for his annoying way of favoring the boys. She also turned her head to James, he started this, he should own up to his mistakes. Lastly, her eyes made it's way to Leo, he was who made her angered the most. Halo was certainly shocked when she heard Tyler stick up for her, 'I thought they would be angry for me leaving so suddenly, I didn't exactly tell them.'

Hearing Leo's response made her livid. Almost like a mother to a child, she clutches his ear between her fingers, pulling it upward and more toward her, she whispers "Listen here Leo, this is our fight, it's not his fault that my so called "team members" are ganging up on me", she lets go of his ear, flinging him back before looking back down at the book she was reading.

Sakura was late As usual, but she really didn't mind it. She was always late since her sister's death. But that was because of lack of sleep, this was because she was trying to bring herself to go.

But she had to, either way. She walked down the halls to her class, her hair swaying side to side very slowly as she walked. She was wearing the uniform the school assigned to her except for the shoes which she switched out for a pair of Studded black ankle boots.

As she made it to her class with no more than 11 minutes late, she opened the door, being greeted by the sound of arguing the winners club and her club: the loser's club.

She sighed and walked into the room slowly, sitting not too far away from where Tyler was and laid her head down, not trying to be a problem to anyone.

He smiled pleasantly at the growing turmoil, he noticed Sakura walk in and felt annoyed, more insects just kept crawling in through the woodwork, he rolled his eyes "as fun as this all was watch, class should be starting soon" he smiled frankly. Actually he was getting a little bored, he would completely skip his classes if he didn't have his nagging aunt and sister, he's rather be working.

Kairi adjusted herself so that she can look at the newcomer to the room. Halo Serpentine. A former member of the loser's club, therefore nowhere near ready to be someone she considered good enough. Though she would pretend too, it's just the way she worked. Narrowing her eyes at the pink-haired girl, she scowled. "Serpentine, you are such an embarrassment." She grumbled, inspecting her nails once more. They really needed to be fixed up, such a mess they were truly. "When do you plan like acting as if you deserve to be here."

Tyler rolled his eyes at Leo "well I don't have to care about what you think about my hair its blue so it stands out to me and I don't care about what you think oh look at me I'm a rich spoiled brat who loves to shit on lower class people with a bunch of others who are the same only because I'm to afraid to do it on my own! woo look at me" he turned his head to Halo "look I believe that your name is Halo just ignore these arrogant snobs they have nothing better to do but try and pick on us" he turned away and sat down taking a long sip of his coffee staring at Leo

Sakura looked up slightly, her head down still as she looked over at Tyler and then Kairi. Somehow Kairi's comment had bugged her.

'Serpentine, you are such an embarrassment. When do you plan like acting as if you deserve to be here. '

What she had said to Halo bugged her greatly. Laying her head back down, she muttered the words: 'Kairi you bitch...' in English in a strained whispered voice. Hopefully no one had heard her say that, since it was a Rarity to hear her actually speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
He felt extremely ticked off, well, they're girls, what was he expecting? Them to roll out the red carpet for him? Well, yes. But he knew he wasn't going to get that, at least, not here. He sighed and slumped on the desk, girls fights were alright to watch, but they got a little taxing. He stood and decided to go over to James, the only one real who he could really relate to in any way as a friend, some of the others were okay, but.... He was just better. He smiled and grabbed a random chair and sat himself down "how's it going?" He smirked, keeping the fight still in eyesight.

Halo sighed when Kairi joined the conversation, she disliked her with a passion, she battled with more than enough of the Winner's Club. In reality she would of had words rolling off her tongue but to at least save her family some type of respect, she ends it with a simple insult "Come back to talk to me when your a few inches taller" Halo was over average in female height of reaching almost 5'11 but she was thick which balanced her out perfectly. 'These brats say everything they want, but if it was a fist fight, I would shove their words down their throats' She was referring to her martial art skills that her grandmother had so desperately wanted her to quit doing. She couldn't help that the only way of getting her anger out was punching a red bag til it snapped off the ceiling.

Halo would grab her book, following Tyler's advice, and decided to ignore them for the time being.

Sora's eyes widened when Tyler stuck up for the girl... Halo. She lifted her hand up to put it on his arm to tell him it wasn't worth it but then stopped. They were bullies... even to their own members. But Tyler had the guts to stand up to them for someone else, while she had sat and said nothing. She would not try to stop him from doing the right thing. She sat up in her desk and gave Tyler a huge grin and a thumbs up. Maybe she could even follow his example. "Your blue hair is awesome Tyler don't let these jerks tell you otherwise." Sora had no idea how she should approach Halo so she caught her eye and nodded in her direction.

[BCOLOR=#008080]- - - - - - - - James -[/BCOLOR]

James held the same fondness for Trevor that Trevor seemed to hold for him. "It's going pretty great," he said, tilting his head back to the arguing children. "They're so dumb, and it's incredibly fun to watch. I cant believe one of those insects was sticking up for one of us. I can't get enough of it." Plus, it was all so pointless anyway. That was one of the best parts. No matter how much the Losers fought and talked shit, the Winners would still be better. They'd still be more important to society. They should just shut up and accept it. That's what he thought, anyway.

He completely agreed, he smiled "I'm glad we have the same thoughts" he leaned back in his chair "honestly, I can't decide whether their constant chirping annoys me more than their existence in itself" he smirked "but, i guess it doesn't really matter as long as I am entertained by it" he laughed lightly, crossing his legs.

Kai smirked to himself as he listened to the members of his club and the losers bickering with each other. "Ah, entertainment" he sighed quietly, rolling his eyes a little, throwing his stone up a little higher, so that it hit the ceiling with a dull thud, before falling back down quickly into the palm of his hand. "Wonder when the teachers gonna get here..." He murmured, glancing towards the door for a moment, before turning his attention to the other members of his club, a few of them seeming to have gathered together.