The Wings of Freedom OOC (Attack on Titan RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACCEPTED!~
•^•

RANDOM GIF FTW
tackle-hug.gif

Oh hey guys, just checking in, letting you know that Evin will be back to bug you this Thursday or so. ^^ Cya then.

ACCEPTED!~
•^•

RANDOM GIF FTW
tackle-hug.gif

Has anyone else tried this with one of their friends?

Cause it suuuuuuuccccckkkks when you forgot to put pillows'n'stuff down to cushion your fall :c

Has anyone else tried this with one of their friends?

Cause it suuuuuuuccccckkkks when you forgot to put pillows'n'stuff down to cushion your fall :c

Pls I graduated on that shit xD

UGH
fien theen
i veel go ovr der

Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
I shall teach you my weird ways buddeh :V

Sorry for that long post and sorry for my bad writing *hides*

*just realized that he hadn't finished his character's BIO*

*Just realized his character was accepted anyways*

*Will now wait till the biography has been made up through IC posting to actually write one*

*Will wait anyways*

*Throws pillow at everyone*

*sleeps on the pillow as it flies through the air towards him*

Okay so I'm interested in joining, however how strict is the spelling/grammar thing? I can get lazy with grammar sometimes.

Just use the order of words correctly, and try not to use a southern accent XD

Ex. Good!- "Everyone! Listen up, and closely. I have something to share."
Bad- "Ya'll betteh lasten up closely noe. I wanna let all ya'll know sumthing."

And what's so bad about Southerners and their accents?
Being Texan, whom kept the Confederate army going far longer than it would of without Texas during the CW, I am pretty much 'Southern'

So what is so wrong about Southerners?

Hey now, I'm from Florida, but if you write the accent down, it's just so...
Ungrammatical.

I deeply deeply apologize for my lack of replies. My life was just a bit crazy back then but it calmed down a little and I do want to rp this since it's the only snk rp here, but was I accepted? And if I am is it okay for me to post my intro reply even though it's been a while? I know my character is not in the scouting legion, but I do have a plan for her to somehow join the scouts, and i hate to point fingers but i found a way to work it out since i know one of the players recently dropped the rp

I deeply deeply apologize for my lack of replies. My life was just a bit crazy back then but it calmed down a little and I do want to rp this since it's the only snk rp here, but was I accepted? And if I am is it okay for me to post my intro reply even though it's been a while? I know my character is not in the scouting legion, but I do have a plan for her to somehow join the scouts, and i hate to point fingers but i found a way to work it out since i know one of the players recently dropped the rp
Yes, you are accepted
You can post in the IC
We can squeeze you into te plot, even if you aren't in the scouting legion
And sweet, PM your idea to me :D

Hey, is this still open for joining? If so, here's my OC

Name: Audrey Schiol

Height: 5'4''

Weight: 113 lbs

Personality: Understanding to people around her, but sometimes just comes across the wrong way. She believes humanity is impossible to save, but wants to prop long it's happening for as long as possible. She's determined, but often has hard time dealing with the deaths of her comrades. She can get on everybody's nerves now and then because of her beliefs, and tries to get out of cleaning when ever possible(without getting caught by Levi of course, which almost never happens). She often feels as if the world doesn't need her, making her self-esteem lower that it should be. Like Kyv, she tends to feel left out on many situation, and thinks she has little to no friends. She isn't as self-less as she'd like because of this. She does like to help others though, and likes to give advice to psychological situations. If necessary, she can take charge of chaotic situations given she doesn't freeze up herself. Since all her family's dead, she feels she needs to make a mark on their legacy, trying her best whenever she trains. Also, even if people think she isn't, Audrey is cunning and can lie easily to people, making those who think that underestimate her.

Squad: New addition to 104

Appearance: Shoulder-length honey hair, brown eyes with glasses.

Bio: Audrey grew up with her parents in the Stohess District with her mother and father, who has deployed in the Garrison regiment. Her dad was killed in a bar fight though after a couple of shots, but a few years later her mother remarried. Her step-father was in the Scouting Legion, and taught her a little self-defense. When he departed on the 56th expedition, her mother fell ill to a sickness and died soon after. When she went looking for her dad among the few soldiers that had made it back, she couldn't find him. She confronted the troop leader, already knowing her father's fate. She learns exactly what she feared, he was killed by a titan during the expedition. The troop leader asked her where her family was, and she replied with the truth, dead. He took her to the trainee corps out of pity, and she lived there until she was old enough to join the program. She ranked 14th, and chose to join the Scouting Legion to help gain information on the titans.

Goal: Slowly changes to bringing honor to her family, to simply surviving the chaos.

Wow this took me forever but whew I finally got my intro in this rp. ;_; This is not really something you guys need to reply to. It's just something to introduce Micah and to get her to join the scouting legion, which I do have a plan for! I even had to cut my post for fear it may be too long (cries)

Status
Not open for further replies.