The Wings of Freedom OOC (Attack on Titan RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter, she is the new recruit anyway so there is time yes.
And I will post now. Just to finish my other one.

I'll edit the name of the Wall to Wall Rose, I put Maria I have no idea why lol. So just you know ^^

...oh it started xD

I'll try to get my post up later....tonight...maybe...ee xD

I'm still not quite sure how to start...but I'll prolly think of one soon ^^

I'm sorry if my last post was really bad... I've been at track practice all day and my mind isn't in writing mode right now lol. I'll probably edit it later

I have no idea why, but Iwaku is acting strange here lol. Anyway, I added more text to my post that was swallowed for some reason. But nothing too significant.

You need to make some slight edits, for instance, I don't think there's a forest district in Wall Rose.
However, it IS approved, I just hope to see it edited.

*SPOILERS KIND OF IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE MANGA* but Sasha came from a forest village within Wall Rose :c I'll still edit the bio if you want, but I just thought I'd share

I don't think it's a district. Aren't villages in between the walls, and districts are divided individually? I think there is a nature and village part between the main walls. Sorry if I am wrong o.o

Eh well, not that big of a deal anyway. I think it is something along those lines yes but not really crucial as far as I can tell :)

I HAVE WRITER'S BLOCK
OH NOOOOOOOO
I MIGHT NOT POST FOR A FEW DAYS
I NEED MY OLD HEAD BACK! AIEEEEEE

It will settle no worries, take your time ^^

Wow I hope it is okay to post this a little late!
Name: Micah Watson
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 133 lbs
Personality: Micah is a kind and friendly girl. She is loyal to the people she loves and will go to great lengths for them, even sacrificing her own life if she needs to. She tends to push herself, trying to become as strong as she can, knowing what kind of work she is now going into. Determined and a little stubborn, Micah will call out a wrong if she sees it. She understands the horrors and the reality of the world, nevertheless, she tries to keep her head high for herself all those she cares about.
Squad: 104th, rank 22nd
Appearance: Mica has reddish-brown hair, blue eyes and fair skin. After enlisting, she started tying her hair in a pony tail to keep it out of her face.
Kousaka.Honoka.full.1625574.jpg

Just imagine her without the side pony and instead with all her hair tied up in the back with her bangs and in the standard military uniform

Bio: Micah was born in a village inside Wall Maria. She is the youngest with an older brother by one year named Joel, a mother and a father who was a woodworker. After the fall of Shinganshina and Wall Maria, the village was quickly evacuated. Despite the quick and early evacuation, however, they still could not escape the titans. Two monsters rampaged on the evacuees, eating any human they could get, including Micah's parents. Micah and Joel were able to escape thanks to a soldier who gave his horse to them and sacrificed himself. As Joel and Micah raced off, they watched as the soldier was eaten by the titan despite his attempts to fight it off.
Micah and Joel continued on, taking cover from any titans in sight. After a long journey, Wall Rose came in sight. They were going to be safe, they knew it. The soldiers ahead were shouting, waving at them and shooting flares, but why?
Something stomped behind them and Micah and Joel found out they were being pursued by a titan. Joel threw Micah off the horse and at the approaching soldiers while he went back to distract the titan. Micah watched as the titan chased after Joel and with one swipe, knocked him down with the horse landing on his lower back. The soldiers made it in time and quickly took out the titan. They recovered Joel and by either some stroke of luck, miracle or act of a god, Micah wasn't sure, Joel was alive. He was paralyzed from the waist down, but alive.
Micah and Joel settled in Wall Rose and it became evident they needed a source of income. The initial plan was Joel would enlist in the military first when he turned twelve and Micah would follow right after. But it was apparent Micah would have to be the only one to enlist. She accepted this prospect, enlisting the very day she turned twelve. She graduated 22nd and after surviving Trost, joined the Garrison, becoming the main bread winner.
Goal: To provide a steady income for both her and her brother and hopefully move up the ranks too, become stronger, as strong as she could possibly be, and to be the one to protect others this time.

I don't think I'm going to make a CS for Joel

Last edited:
Reactions: Ritual Lobotomy
Well, I posted my entrance, hope everyone else does soon ^^

It's a short miserable post, but it's something, sorry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.