The Wings of Freedom OOC (Attack on Titan RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to do it, but I'm gonna have to drop out of this one. Too much going on at once :/

Have a lot of things going on right now, will post ASAP :/

I am tempted to join this roleplay, because I like the idea of having to train and having to fight against organic superweapons meant to kill you. c:

Anyways, I don't know anything of manga/anime stuffz, so could I have like a summary or something of the Wall business? I am assuming Wall ___ means that the town or city name goes in the blank, and the Wall part is saying that it's all walled-in and such?

idk. haallp

1408532-bigthumbnail.jpg

name: Nylissa

Height: 5'2
Weight: 104 lbs
Personality: shy, but a spitfire when you get to know her. She's quite mean.
Squad: 104
Appearance: With long, golden hair that drapes down her back (most commonly in a braid or two), she has golden sunset colored eyes that reflect the glow of the sun. She's skinny and frail looking, but she makes up for that in her speed and agility. Most often wearing her goggles and amythest necklace, she wears waistcoats and the same belt that holds various items that she has made.
Bio: She's a tinker and a gadget maker, And tends to use her own equipment when fighting titans. This all originated when her father taught her how to build toys, as he was a toy maker himself. She loves to spend her time alone, in the quiet. She doesn't start conversation, bit waits until they are brought to her. Friends with Levi and Petra.
History: As a young girl, about eight years old, she was her fathers apprentice. He taught her how to build and destroy, and re-use items. She savored every minute of this, absorbing the knowledge she was taught with haste. After her fathers death, she had to bring money in for the family. Instead of toymaking she made weapons, and the district's recon corps would buy them from her. This gave their family a bit more money. After realizing that her family could survive on it's own, she set out to find the cause of her fathers death. Ultimately assuming it was from a titan. She joined the scout regiment, in hopes of discovering her fathers lost legacy.
Goal: to avenge the death of her father.

I am tempted to join this roleplay, because I like the idea of having to train and having to fight against organic superweapons meant to kill you. c:

Anyways, I don't know anything of manga/anime stuffz, so could I have like a summary or something of the Wall business? I am assuming Wall ___ means that the town or city name goes in the blank, and the Wall part is saying that it's all walled-in and such?

idk. haallp

There are three walls (assumed in the middle of post-apocolyptic Germany) that protect the humans from the titans. Wall Sina is the innermost wall, Wall Rose is the middle wall, and Wall Maria is the outermost wall. As far as city/town names go, they are just called by their names. For example, Dauper is within Wall Rose, but you don't call it 'Wall Dauper'; you just call it Dauper.
So the walls are basically arranged like a "circle within circle" system. Each wall makes a cirular shape. At the north, the east, the south, and the west of each wall, there are districts. The only name-known district of Wall Maria is Shiganshina; Wall Rose - Utopia, Karanese, Trost, and Klorva; Wall Sina - Stohess, Hermiha, Yarkell, and Mitras.
The reason why the walls are arranged like this is because if a Wall is knocked down by a titan with intelligence (well, at least that's how it's been in the manga and anime), the civilians must go through the districts before arriving within the next Wall. Districts, I assume, serve as a evacuation areas to the inner walls and for economic/industry purposes (such as selling clothing, selling food, banking, etc.)

Sorry, I really suck at explaining things but if you need a visual
Voila
1001102_1367652072604_500_280.jpg

637534-shingeki_no_kyojin___01___large_23.jpg

Hope that helped some c:

That helped very well, thank you ^.^
And compliments on your maaad drawin' skillz, as I saw on page 1. You character is very intriguing, to say the least >.< The type a character with my own personality would try and befriend.

You're very welcome!
*fangirls* awww thank you ^.^
Amora isn't the friendly type, but it would be nice to have her interact with other OCs soooooo yea haha

Hmm. True.

What type of character would most likely be able to make Amora smile than glare?

.u.
@SeventhMoon Accepted!~
@The Oddsman Sorry I couldn't explain anything
Studying hard for finals >:P

YEAH
SO
MY NUMBER OF IMPRESSIONS FOR THE AD FOR THIS THING WENT OVER 20,000
JUST WOW
*Slaps self for confirmation that I'm not dreaming*

It's fine @Katherine , I had all six-weeks tests this week, as well as my English end-of-year test, STAAR

UGH GOD
But to look on the bright side of things, I got a box of Chips-Ahoy, which I haven't eaten since I was like, 6

Also, maybe your character and Kyv could sorta be friends...?
.u.

kyv?

If you're talking about my character and Sinister's Amora character being buddies, then I need to know what kind of person Amora is most likely to hug than kick in the crotch.

Cause getting kicked in the crotch hurts. I wouldn't know, but I saw one of my friends playing Ninja [if you know what that is] with his feet spread quite a bit apart, and then the girl he'd been annoying who just happens to be wearing pointing points delivered a great big kick...

ouch, I felt the pain and I was just watching.

The characters I've seen so far, Amora wouldn't be able to get along with them (except for Malachi, but he left :gloomy:).
Tbh, she wouldn't put much effort into a friendship because it kind of feels weird for her D: She'd confront the person about it and tell them to leave her alone, much like what she's been doing to Jean

Amora's more of a "lone wolf" type (lol and her last name means wolf. That's right, I did my research xD).

So basically, she'll be of aquaintance to a person and vice versa, but not necessarily buddies. And idk what personality would complement hers, honestly.

But like I said, it would be nice to see her interact with the other OCs rather than just me.. erm... roleplaying with myself and just saying her thoughts and playing a few canon characters.

PS: As far as JeanxAmora goes, there won't be a lot of romance, but it's semi-fanon (at least to me. I had this all planned out because I haveth no life c:)

Kyv is my character .u.
She can get along with (Most) people and the average joe pretty easily, but there are just some... some joes she can't get along with.

If you happen to annoy her...
Watch your back, she returns favors.

Also, as for (my[ErenxKyv]) pairing, it's going to be pretty steady. :D

What?

oh
shipping
okay

;ouhnd;gowhtng;oehtow idk i just brought up this oc ship to sorta explain how Amora is with people and friendship/people approaching her and I just I just idk *facepalm* I didn't mean to bring up any romance I just needed to explain her sociological attributes and I *slams face onto keyboard*
I don't know
I don't even know

Go ahead and post
The IC hasn't been post in since last month c:

And.
Um.
Well.
Okay.
o - o

Name: Lanaeus [Last name forgotten] 'Walker'
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 198 lbs.
Personality: TO BE RPED [if possible, plzzzzz]
Squad: 138 [if that isn't taken. I just kinda want a small out-of-the-way group that assists the other groups/squads, but doesn't necessarily takes orders from 104]
Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2...___kingdom_under_fire_2_by_gpzang-d77x9qp.jpg
Bio: WIP
Goal: To survive

Status
Not open for further replies.