The Willows

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
out of no where a girl walked behind william with a smile and hugged him. "dont do it please for raven" the voice behind you spok and made sure you would not see her only her arms. "Raven would need you. they have nothing you can't have here and you need to help miss Avil"

William continue to follow the voice as it talk to him getting more and more curiouse

(shadows)"come keep going just come so we can play with the others almost there now heehee"

He turned but only said "But...the voices".

Will" she called out two voices that one Dark and Raven. "Dont go please dont leave me like mom" she said upset.

He continued to walk alomost to the edge of what he thought was a forest.

"I must" he said not turning back but continuing to walk

the shadows voice led him to a huge tree with branches coming out of everywhere but hanging from one branch was a body attatched to a rope dangling there in the wind (shadows)"go now go to it"

He walked over to the hanging body and stared at it wondering what it was doing up there.

He touched the large tree with the dark rag he used to wipe oil of his hans.

the body slowly turned around with help from the wind and there staring back at him was wills own tormented body hanging from the tree staring into his eyes

(shadow)YOU WILL DIE HERE SO WILL YOUR FRIENDS AND WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER FOREVER HERE UNDER THE HANGING TREE YOU WILL DIE ANYWAY SO WHY DONT I JUST GET IT OVER AND DONE WITH? HAHAHAHAHAHEEHEEEHEEE a tormented bloodied smile appears beside the body "BYE BYE"

NOOOOOO" she called out but she couldnt move. she fell to her knees half dark and half raven they both cried. "will"

He hear the cry but for some reason did not responde likes he was in a trances.

Will" they both say with sadness in there eyes as they watched. "will please dont go I want you to be my bother please Will"

the mouth opened wider then stopped and charged for will ready to devour him

"NO I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP" screamed avril as she appeared with her skin covered in black markings
she charged for the outh and yelled "help me raven " at the same time"

He fell back and try to get far away from the tree but he could not for the life of him remember where the camp was

William trys to follow avril scream hoping she would be at the camp

Will" she said with a smile. she knew she was out now next was Avil. she sighs and telesaport to her. "her little girl" she said with a smile but now Dark was showed. "Leave her" she said with a wave a hand the darkness was gone and so was she.

she was in raven form showing William the way back to to camp.

William followed what looked like raven back to the camp and sighed with relief when he reached

Status
Not open for further replies.