The Willows

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks at the paper squinting her eyes "such detail.... i think you should give it a go!"

"Its the materials for it we lack" he said still looking at the paper

squints eyes to look at it"its amazing i definitely think it would work"

aww fudge forget that my laptops so old sorry ;-;

"Thanks my mother thought i was no good at anything" He said lifting his head up slighty

"your amazing William dont belive your mother" Raven sai with a smile. "ill like that coat please and thank you."

He smiles slightly feeling proud of himself for once "Pretty sure she was" he says almost laughing

hands raven the coat "its gonna be a bit big but itll keep ya warm"

"Thanks ,Here raven" william said handing her a small bit of a biscuit he had

"OH i almost forgot i have hot chocolate probably not hot anymore but yeah.. theres only enough for two here raven have mine" smiles and hands raven and will the cups

He puts the bit of paper in his trouser pocket and watches the fire as it dances around

"Its fine i dont need one" William said breaking his trance with the fire as it moved in the corner of his eye

she takes the caot wich was big and cover her hands completly. and then grabbed th food. "mummm like mother use to make" with that said her eyes turned dark but she was smiling still. "mother" she said softly to herself with that said the fire light feel like it was about to go out. she felt dark inside. she need to move away. "im leaving for a few" with that said she got up and walk away and as she walked away the fire came back.

"Raven where are you going" William said slightly worried

"okay" takes it back and takes a small sip "i think i will go to bed the side of my headhurts its probably just cause im tired so see you in the morning!" smiles and walks to a nearby tent and dozes off

"night" William says still worried about raven but his attention turns back to the fire.

(shadows) "come william join us...."
the whispers turn into wind

He stand slightly and walk to where he heard the sound curiously

Status
Not open for further replies.