The Willows

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hello?"William calls out wondering what was talking to him

she looks behind her with a dark smile. she didnt look like herself anymore. she need to get away father away. its dark out side she upset it easy for Dark to come out. she sighs and close her eyes and walks away not knowing where shill go. and when she opened her eyes it was not her but Dark. "well its my turn Raven" she said with a evil laugh then changing into a dark raven.

Dark
age 14
personalty: like her name dark

anime-3.jpg

"Who is there?"William calls again getting more curiouse as to what called his name

(shadows)"come dont you want to join us? heheheheheehhe"

He sits down on a small patch of leaves turning his head side to side.

"join what ?" he asks not sounding scared but looking it

avril wakes with a jolt "somethings wrong" she whispers
she is covered in sweat and her head hurts more now

He turns around looking for what made the noice "Tell me what you want me to join" he shouted loudly as he got annoyed with himself for not seeing what was talking

(shadows)US JOIN US COME BACK!!!

lightning cracks and rain starts pouring

"come back? what do you mean" William said starting to get parinoid about being watched by something

A raven flew around and called to William. William dont join them. something called out to him a diffrent voice. the raven flew over to William to stop him from walking any father.

"But...Who are they"He called out getting confused by the whole situation

He sits back on the leaves now lost and not knowing which way the camp was.

(shadows) "come we can have fun with the others!"
the voice seems to sound more and more strained and annoyed

tell you later william. the raven said with out moving her mouth, time to go now or Raven will be pissed. oh wait she already is. with that the raven left and when it flew away you could swaer you heard Laughing.

He followed the voice again getting to where he thought it came from

avril is outside soaked on the ground holding her head "no... SHUT UP"

"I have followed you out here what more do you want" he said as he got tired from the lack of sleep.

(shadows) "heehee yes follow me lets go have fun now.... NOW" the voice no shouts in a demoniacal voice

Status
Not open for further replies.