The Water (OOC and sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I forgot to list these yesterday, but all of your characters were given a mark by Tyson upon entering the party. Here's what he drew on each of your fists.

Sai - Blue Beaver
Mike- Orange Goat
Idony - Black Monkey
Robin - Black Monkey
Jason - Black Monkey

Oh and @Cwolf0615, if things get too busy for you, I'll just take control of Idony until you return. I of course will try to play as her as closely to her CS as possible. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Also, here's a few more character profiles for some folks who popped up in the story during the last post.

8AUEJoW.jpg

Maribel Vera

A woman who lived in a secluded manor near Moses Lake. She was reported missing on 3/16, two days before the start of the story. Nothing much is know about Maribel Vera, who is said to be a recluse who never ventures into town. With the storm approaching, the Bridgewater sheriff's department was forced to put her missing person's case on the back burner, which has spurred Sheriff Pete Townsend and Sheriff's Deputy Damien Chavez to attempt to find her as quickly as possible.

HihXTcz.jpg

Tyson White

A senior at Antioch Academy and member of the Crane Club. Tyson is a popular athlete who plays forward-center for the school's basketball team, the Antioch Corsairs. His parents are both foreign service officers for the State Department and own a large house in the Shields. At the Great Bonfire party, he was tasked by the senior members of the Crane Club to work as a 'doorman' of sorts, drawing animal symbols on the party goer's fists.

cPWBqub.jpg

Mickey Parke

The meteorologist who reports the weather and traffic conditions at the KAX TV station, a job he has had for the past twenty years. He is well-liked and trusted by the town due to his fun-loving and easygoing on-air personality. Recently divorced, he can now be seen spending his nights at many of the town's bars drinking with random women.​

I posted Jason's escapades at the party until Quinn, Mallory and Nick show up and elaborated on the fight. I'll post Miguel's scenario up a little later...

Wow, if this beginning is any prediciton of how the rest of the story is going to turn out, I am so excited! I love all of your writing styles! I'm actually looking forward to getting out a post which will be either tomorrow or Wednesday. :D

Ok, Damien's post is up...all of my characters should be caught up....

Just feel the need to once again say that I'm loving all these posts you guys are putting up!

But um, I'm hoping I have time to get a post up before I leave, but again, that may not be a possibility.
If it isn't I've decided to just write the post on the long car ride I'll be stuck going on Thursday.
Then I can just copy and paste when I reach where I'm staying, granted that my crappy laptop battery doesn't die on me.
If it does I'll resort to good old paper and pencil and retype it once I'm there.
So, as long as nothing drastic changes a post should be up by Friday, at the latest.

• Thank You
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
I have gotten to a point where I am so ready to start replying like crazy. This RP is really starting to take on a good shape. Not to mention the chemistry between the characters is really developing nicely.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Good stuff, everyone! I'll wait till the rest of you post before updating. Also, just want to say, you guys are in for some crazy shit. >:)

• Love
Reactions: MST3K 4ever
Crazy shit?!
Woo hoo! My favorite!

Gonna try to have a post up tonight or tomorrow - hopefully Thursday at the latest.
I'm packing at the moment. Also need to get a shower.
Showers are the devil's work.
Wish we could all just walk around looking and smelling gross.
Life would be so much easier.

Post will be up tomorrow.
Or... I guess today... since it's five in the morning where I live.
But I'm just now going to bed... so... it's kind of not tomorrow yet for me.
But uh, yeah, you get the point!

Sorry for the wait, but I'm already starting to write it in my head.
(Which may be kind of a bad thing for my sleep, since that's why I'm awake in the first place. Started to write a post for another roleplay in my head, got hit by the inspiration train, and was forced to get up and write it all down so I could have some peace. >:I)

Grocery Shopping today and a friend /should/ be coming over to catch up on Game of Thrones. If she comes over, I won't be posting. But, if she doesn't, I'll be working on it.

You're not getting bored with our preliminary world building/character interactions are you?

oh no no not at all! Sorry I meant that's why I am not posting anything right now. Also I want to give everyone else a chance to make their second post. Unless I am allowed to post something right now...otherwise I will be patient and wait.

Gonna start working on my post now, though it will likely still be a while, as I'm packing on and off at the same time.
I need to leave in roughly... four hours? And I'm not even close to as ready as I should be. Planning ahead is hard! Especially for someone as skilled in procrastinating as I am.

Okay... so... I lied! I'm not sure my post will be up today!

Just gonna copy and paste here what I said on another group roleplay of mine

A bit of an update on my current situation!

I had been led to believe that I would have wifi where I'm staying while away.
However, this wifi is only available in the lobby.
For most, the wifi signal reaches their room.
However, since I've been put at the ends of the earth (My room is LITERALLY the farthest room from the lobby. :I) this wifi does not reach me.
I think I'm going through withdrawal already...

But um, anyways!

The whole point of this is warning you that I may not be around until Sunday night, when I'm back home.
I apologize, and hope you understand! D:

So, anyways, I don't really have wifi! My mom let me come down to the lobby for a bit, but I won't be here long. :c
Still gonna see if I can finish typing up something in time before we leave, but it seems doubtful. I'll try to have something typed before my mom (hopefully) lets me come down again tomorrow. But um, if she either doesn't let me, or I don't have time... post might be a while.
I'll be busy pretty much the entire day while I'm here, and only have the evenings free...
so...
yeah.

I'M UPSET I DON'T REALLY HAVE WIFI
I ROLLED AROUND ON THE FLOOR LIKE A CHILD FOR A WHILE
PROBABLY NOT THE MOST SANITARY THING TO DO
BUT I WANTED TO EXPRESS MY UNHAPPINESS!

• Thank You
Reactions: lost_wisdom
It's cool, @Cwolf0615 -- don't worry about it. I know things can get a bit crazy when traveling. We'll be here waiting. :)

Okay, made a post!

It's not my best, like... at all.
Normally I'd probably be embarrassed of it.

I skipped over descriptions and other stuff I wanted to include, and didn't bother to proofread, because... well, put quite frankly, I didn't have time.

MY LOBBY TIME IS NOW OVER AND I AM OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.