The Water (OOC and sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit that last post, almost brought out my inner barrio. Then I remembered I was RPing and should keep that at bay, hehehe. I am enjoying this RP. :D

Bwahaha!, I agree. But a little blood before things get exciting isn't that bad.....I think. 0_0"

Okay, another reminder!
I will be leaving on 06/26, and will not arrive back until 07/03.

I'll definitely have a post up before I leave, hopefully/probably sooner!
While I'm away I won't have internet unless I make the long trek into town, and to the library.
So, I highly doubt I'll be on at all, since that's really not how I want to spend my vacation (and I imagine my mom would get mad and beat the crap outta me if I did. :O).

Still, you never know. We do usually go to the library a few times, and though the visits are short I could probably bring my laptop, copy and paste some replies to word, respond to them in word at camp, and then upload them to the internet when I go back to the library.
Again though, that's not a given, and even if I did it wouldn't be more than one post for the week.

So... yeah, sorry about that.
After this I won't have any more trips for a long time - probably not until next year. >:I

But, yeah, if during that time you want to move things forward you can just sort of drag Idony along if needed.
Or, if you don't want to, I could try and have a post up the day I get home. (The 3rd.)
But again, it doesn't really matter either way, I'm just throwing all this out there.

OKAY
THAT TURNED OUT TO BE TOO LONG OF A MESSAGE
WHY CAN I NOT SAY ANYTHING WITHOUT TURNING IT INTO A LENGTHY BORING THING
HELP

I hate to say it but it looks like a lot of people have gone M-I-A

Sorry guys! I got behind. I was waiting for more responses then life hit. I will check to see how far behind I am and try to respond.

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
And..... posted. There is so much going on I wasn't sure which one to follow. But then I realized she wouldn't know everythings and ta-dah! Not much action, but at least trying to stay involved.

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
I am so lacking in motivation right now.
I'll try and make sure I have that post up before I leave for vacation though, even if it isn't the greatest.
The perfectionist in me is screaming at the thought of it, but It'll just have to deal with it. >:I

Hey guys.

So, I hate to do this, but I think I'm going to be ending this RP. A few of the players aren't or won't be around for a while and well, I don't feel like the RP can't sustain itself with just those of us who are here. I also feel like our energy level for the RP has kind of fizzled out and well, honestly, continuing just doesn't sound so appealing to me right now. I still think this was a great idea for an RP and will probably be rebooting it sometime in the future. If that day ever comes, I'll be sure to let everyone here know.

So, with that, I just wanted to say that it was awesome RPing with all of you. You guys are all amazing writers and I was inspired by each and every one of you. Hopefully we'll all run into each other on other RPs down the road.

Well, I'm sad to see it go.
Was looking forward to finishing up my post when I got home.
(Was planning on having one Friday morning before I left, as I was doing with a few other RPs - but then Iwaku's server crashed for me. Was having a lot of trouble with that last week, unfortunately.)

However, I understand why you would want to do it.
And, as already said, you're the GM, and as such, it's your call!

It was amazing, and I really enjoyed it, even for the short time it did last.
I wish more than ever that I would have had more time to spend on it - but, June is always a busy month.

But um, you did awesome with it, even if you aren't really in a position to continue it anymore!

I wish you luck with it in the future, should you choose to reboot it. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.