The Warped World SignUp/OOC(OPEN)

Should zones have their own effects? Ex. Wasteland's storms can weaken powers.

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a Banana so I don't care!

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Yes, but only a few zones.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Warning! Those who haven't posted yet will be removed to the Void at 8:00 P.M. American Eastern Standard Time.

Alright, so far two people have been inactive and thus will be moved to the Void until their owners come back.

Two others have informed me that they have left.

That brings us to only four people unless someone else wants to leave as well. If so please inform me.

Woah, people are leaving??? Aw man, that isn't good at all. I guess we just move forward until further notice. Still, this saddens me!

• Love
Reactions: Archwar

Name: Celestia (In her world, Princess Celestia)

Origin: From the lands of Equestria

(bare in mind she isn't invicible she just doesnt age)

Personality: She is a very kind and polite and slow to anger and is very patient but like everyone else she does have her limits she's not going to like it if you made fun of her repeteadly. She's also a bit of a jokester though she is very fierce when it comes to protecting those she holds dear and herself.

Appearance:
princess_celestia_by_psyxofthoros-d5btl2g.png

fb04c04b43426f63cfde1cc5f016ea18-d3g573y.png

Species: Alicorn

Backstory: Even in her homeland not a lot is know about her past other than she was born with a pair of wings and a unicorn horn along with her younger sister Luna, defeated Discord along with her younger sister using The Elements of Harmony and became Equestria's monarchs and had to banish her younger sister to the moon for a 1000 years after she was overcame by jealousy and became Nightmare Moon.

Powers and Abilities:
-Has very powerful magic, not reality bending of the sorts but if a single soldier were to fight her with a AK their not going to live long.
-Has wings can fly and she can fly fast.
-She's the size of draft horse Clydesdale's specifically and stands around 17hh or around 5.7 ft, from shoulder to hooves.
-Can take a physical attacks but she's still killable.

Weaknesses:
Being snuck up on. She can't burn off her enemies face if they attacked her unexpectedly from behind.
With her magic, she can still do damage but would rather avoid fighting if her magic got disabled somehow.
Inflicting pain on her be it emotional or physical can pretty much shatter her concentration
(She would gain more weaknesses in the rp i just cant think of more to put here)

Destructive Capacity: Red Giant

speed: She's a fast runner, a lot faster than a human athlete on the ground and even faster in the air.

Durability:Solar level

Lifting Strength: She can lift a darn pyramid or mountain (with a lot of effort and concentration of course) with her magic.

Striking Strength: Super Human er Horse in this case

Stamina: High

Standard Equipment: She doesn't use swords or a bow and arrow and no way in hell she knows how to use advance technology. Though she has golden shoes, a golden crow with a real amethyst in the middle and a gold necklace with also a diamond shaped amethyst in the middle. You see these things are common as heck in Equestria but hey they'd at least will benefit in someway at some point.

Intelligence: She has over a thousand years of experience she's pretty smart.

Yea i signed up as a MLP character (and placed a lot of headcannons with it too).
Come at me.​

Reactions: Archwar
Accepted. Just bare in mind that a lot of other players don't have a very powerful character.

And another thing is would you be alright if someone controls your character when you are inactive for periods of time? If not she'll be transported to the Void.

And another thing is would you be alright if someone controls your character when you are inactive for periods of time? If not she'll be transported to the Void.

Yep i don't see why not.

Oh yea wheres the IC? and i sent a request to join the group.

Awesome thanks though i wished people were more active or well actually post.

They do. Just that recently things have dragged on a bit. I'm sure once the Thugs begin pouring into the Glade then things will spice up.

They do. Just that recently things have dragged on a bit. I'm sure once the Thugs begin pouring into the Glade then things will spice up.

Alright where do you think i can start?

Most people decided to start where the Wasteland so because that was where most people were so I'm guessing you can start where the most people are which is the Glade. Just don't make a dramatic entrance and disappear.

Ok where are the others in the Glade exactly? like in some kind of camp?

X is out there fighting against 40 or so Ales(spider drones) and a Hafiz(basic footsoldier). Blade Wolf is in the Wasteland talking to a Collective A.I. elemental called Chesna. Dante is somewhere above the Glade(if I recall correctly) and the rest are in the camp.

Posted, sorry if it doesn't seem good i'm not exactly the best at making introduction posts hopefully i wont get left in the dust by not having anyone to interact with.

Oh yea before i signed up as Celestia i was seriously pondering signing up as Freddy Krueger but i didn't.

Hello! ^-^ Good to see you again! Sorry for the absenses but believe me I'm not abandoning you guys!

And welcome to the RP, Oshawott! Glad to have ya' aboard~

Nice to see the roleplay is still going at a nice pace C:

Now all i have to do is wait c:

Actually if i made Celestia fly above the Glade perhaps she can Dante can run into each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.