The Warped World SignUp/OOC(OPEN)

Should zones have their own effects? Ex. Wasteland's storms can weaken powers.

• Yes

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a Banana so I don't care!

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Yes, but only a few zones.

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's good to see that the OOC and the IC are starting to get active again. Also, thanks King!

Reactions: King_Dalmasca
I think Dante is sending a wolf to deliver a message to Hamzah and Dante is talking to your character.

Reactions: King_Dalmasca
That is true, I apologize for the confusion! XD

Hey sorry for the inactivity my cousin had her 2nd year birthday party literally outside my room (My room is downstairs and leads to the main living room ;p) and the night before that i pulled a all nighter.

At around 6 pm i went with my mom, grandma and my aunt from Saudi Arabia (Not arab but just lived there after getting married to a not at all good husband no she wasn't beaten up but he's vile in his own way) to her apartment which she'll be spending the rest of her days in with her younger son who is around 2 years old.

We could have gotten there faster but holy hell there was a more than 2 hour traffic jam as a lot of the roads were closed for some stupid reason.

My schedule got borked after that and needed a break for a few days i will either post later or tomorrow so wait for that.

Red Giant... that's the potential of our sun right? That means Jupiter-sized Planet is below it right?

Is Ben Tennyson alright? Seeing that he's starting to control Alien X better and Atomix is kinda powerful.

Then again, I do have plans to include a character from a series. Mainly rhythm games. No combat. It might have a joke character feel. Is that alright?

Our Sun is a mid-sized one. Red Giants are waay bigger than our own sun. Here's a comparison.

red_giant_scale.jpg

Ben Ten is fine BTW as long as there are decent weaknesses and yes, you can have a non-combat character. We had a few, but sadly the players left.

I guess so. He doesn't use Alien X that much anyways, generally only as some sort of last resort.

I'll start making the app.

Reactions: Archwar
images

Name/alias/titles: Ichiro Karugawa/Ichiro/Prince of Music

Personality: Ichiro is a rather nice guy that is very brave. He is quite playful but knows when to be serious. He is a great friend that others can rely and depend on. But if you mange to get under Ichiro's skin, he'll snap

Species: Believe it or not Ichiro is a vampire

Backstory: When Ichiro was young his mom died in a car crash. His dad became an alcoholic and would beat Ichiro for no reason. One day at school his teacher saw his bruises and called CPS. After school Ichiro packed his bag and ran away before CPS could put him in an orphanage. He lived on the streets afterwards with help from friends. When he was older a man heard him singing and playing the guitar and offered him a record deal. Ichiro tookbit and soon became a pop star. One night while Ichiro was out he bumped into an old friend. They talked for a while before his friend told Ichiro to close his eyes. His friend sank his fangs into Ichiro's neck. Ichiro kicked him away and ran back to the studio he lived in. He awoke the next day and looked in the mirror. He saw himself in the mirror as a vampire.

Powers and Abilities:
Memory Loss: When Ichiro places his hand on top of someone's head he chooss which memory they lose. He does this by concentrating on the persons head. After doing so he will see all their memories. He can choose the ones he wants to erase by using his mind and when it's done a white light will flash from under his hand and cause the person to fall backwards and pass out.
Dissapear: Since Ichiro is a high class vampire he can make himself disappear with ease.
Teleportation: Ichiro is able to teleport anywhere in the world

Weaknesses:
Thirst: Every full moon Ichiro's fangs will hurt and his eyes will turn red. During this time he would have to find bite someone's neck and feed. He will not kill his victim but during his Thirst he is vulnerable to getting hurt since his mind is focused on feeding cause if he doesn't within a day, he'll die
Vampire Weapons: Since he is a vampire anyone that has a special vampire weapon can harm him. Regular weapons won't work.
Girls: Ichiro would never harm a girl unless she really p!sses him off or annoyes him.

Destructive Capacity: Large Building

speed: High class vampire speed (think of your average vampire speed and times that by two)

Durability: City Block

Lifting Strength: Athletic Human

Striking Strength: KJ

Stamina: About the same as a wolf

Standard Equipment: Ichiro always carries a hand gun and dagger with him

Intelligence: On a scale of 1 to 10 it'd be a 5 1/2

Theme song:

Are you fine with other people controlling your character when you are for extended periods of time?

images

Name: Ai Tachibana
Races: Neko
Number Brought: 15
Commanders: Ichiro
Tech Level(describe it briefly): Fantasy
History: Ai's race is rare which makes them valuable. She was caught by a man that was going to sell her for a high price. Ichiro saw this and rescued her. Ever since then she has been like a respected servant for him

Reactions: Archwar
Alright, before I can accept this there are three things we need to go over. First is momeory loss. Limit that to NPCs and we will be fine. Second is telepotation. You can have it, but don't go overboard with it.

Now, third is your faction. I am not sure if it is really a faction or a character as history makes it sound like a charcter. Yet you put down faction. Which one is it?

Other than that, your app is fine.

Faction. I don't really feel like making another cs. And for his powers, ok.

Faction. I don't really feel like making another cs. And for his powers, ok.
Alright, but I have to ask you to change your history as it is confusing. Do when you feel like it.

A faction is a group of people typically operating within a larger organization. When you put down the faction app I assumed that you are bringing in 15 other people to help you out. If is Ai is a character I have to ask you to make a character app. If not then a faction will do. I hope this helps clear things up.

Alrighty, since we got that cleared up you can go ahead and post. Just make sure you specify if you are bringing in a faction or a character later on.

I'm so sorry! I had so much going on. Can I get a major recap please?

Status
Not open for further replies.