The Walking Dead (Concept, App, OOC)

Laharl, Farore and Sarah please post or we will be moving on with you.

Sorry, been trying to work out what the hell I'm gonna do with Matt. Chances are he's gonna be very gay if I keep him male, which I think I kinda need to given the female-male ratio.

For the record, got jobseekers and a hell of a lot of shopping to deal with today and I'll be out most of it, so I'll try and post something tonight. Yay for being online when you're barely awake~ *woke up like 30 mins ago*

I can't see anything wrong with that Farore. : ) I think it would add a lot of depth to his character. And besides...a little homo sexual tension during a zombie apocolypse never hurt anyone x D

true story. I may also be making a second character... i usually rp more than one character at a time, so i'm used to it, but i'm not sure if I want to do it this time.

Hmmm *scratches his head*

Is there still some room, cause this RP seems *german scientist voice* INNNNTERESSSSSTING!!!!

there is room but you would need to do a bio quickly.

PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST it is in big red letters, it says right away NO MILITARY

Should I post again or wait a bit for the rest of the players?

I was trying to set him up as ex-military, but i guess thats a big no no so i'll see what i can do :T

you did not state that in your bio, but as it stands depending on how far out of the military you are you would be pulled back in for a crisis of this level. You also failed to do your inventory to any satisfactory standards. Your time line is also suspect considering you spent 7 years in the military after collage, it takes 4 years to get our of collage normally so unless he is some type of super genius who went to collage at 16 then decided to waste his life by not becoming an officer after collage and went to the military at 18 then you need to redo that as well. Your personality is also highly contradictory saying you help everyone but only think in terms in useful and useless why help the useless then if they cannot help themselves?

i redited it so, if theres still anything else then please inform me :/

Should I post again or wait a bit for the rest of the players?

I assume we're holding on for a bit to see if our newest applicant will be able to contribute before we can continue. Hold on a little longer, Sebby. I know i'm excited to continue too. ^-^

Nahh you guys can continue on without, besides i feel I mite take a while O_o

I want to dig a stiletto into a zombie skull. *bump* :D

tis up, sorry for the railroading it will open up soon

Iwaku and this computer were not in agreeing with each other in the slightest for the past couple of days, but now it's working. I don't really get it, but I know nothing of these sorts of things. So, I'm just going to roll with it.

Also, I'm trying a new style of writing for this.
I'm trying to make it sound like her, in spite of it being in the third person. I'm not used to trying to reduce my flourish and kind of "dumb down" my writing to suit my characters more, but since Annie is such a plain character with very little actually interesting about her, I figured... my writing her would have to be plain too, right?

Plus, with her night terrors, she wouldn't sleep well ever, so she would digress quite a bit. I tried to capture a kind of tired feeling in the way the paragraphs are written. Which should be easy given I'm an insomniac, but it seemed too strained.

I don't know... I haven't Role Played in a while.
I need to feel validated. D:<

VALIDATION. x 3

Krolick if you don't like my post let me know.

yeah...please redo your post Sebby you really god modded the hell out of that situation and the plot in general with that one... Crona please remove your post since it is tied in with sebby's