The Walking Dead (Concept, App, OOC)

I'm pretty sure hilarity will ensue with their first few nights together x 3

just a heads up i will most likely be changing all of your back story's a minor bit with the opening post to better fit the setting, just a warning and gotta wait for the other two before we start up

Fine with me :D That's awesome part about the edit button, we can all easily go back and adjust.

I totally agree with Seb. I've edited my bio like a thousand times, so one more won't hurt a bit. :)

Name: Reece Collins

Sex: M

Description: Reece is around 6'7" tall, has short shaggy black hair, and wears glasses. He'll mostly have a bored expression on his face that some people could mistake as him being depressed.

Personality: A quiet, easy going guy that is always trying to find the easiest way to do something. He's always calm no matter what's going on. There are times when he'll say things that come off as mean, and it's hard to tell if he truly means it, or if it just came out wrong.

Equipment: Black messenger bag with a light and dark blue plaid design on the front, Metal baseball bat, Revolver, 30 bullets, black Suzuki motorcycle, spare jeans, jacket, small medical kit

Bio: Reece's father, a football coach, trained him in all sorts of sports just so Reece will get a scholarship or two. His father was always so strict, and hardly ever gave Reece any freedom. Sometimes he would have Reece stay outside and do lateral, front, and reverse lunges for hours. His mother, a doctor, gave him extra lessons so he'll be ahead of his class. Some lessons were about how to treat different kinds of wounds. Reece never had any problems, except the fact that he had no true friends. He was always out on the town, mostly to get away from his mother and father for a while. For the rare times his parents left him alone, Reece would be in the garage, fixing up old motorcycles and testing them out. Most of the tests ended in crashing the bike, but after each time he tested out a bike he would get better. Eventually he became really good at driving a motorcycle. When he heard of the infection, Reece started carrying around his metal baseball bat for protection.

One day when he got home from a walk, Reece found his mother laying down in the the middle of their, now wrecked, living room. His father was standing over her with a revolver pointed at her body. Reece became infuriated for the first time in his life and attacked his father with his bat, killing him in one blow to the head. Although, as Reece was swinging the fatal blow, his father got a few shots in at Reece. One bullet pierced through his upper right arm, another got went in his side. Reece clearly saw that his father was trying to fire more bullets at him, but he was out.

Reece had to open up the entry point of the bullet that entered his side with some scissors, then take out the bullet with his mother's tweezers. After patching up his wounds, Reece searched the house for anything useful. He even found a brand new motorcycle with a card laying on the seat. The bike was a gift from his father for working hard everyday. Immediately after reading the card, Reece felt guilty for killing him. He decided to make it up to his father by helping out anyone in need, even if it meant giving up his life.

Relations: Mother- Dead, Father- Dead.
Other info: N/A

Attachments

• 2b0f5acea6c840_full.jpg
    2b0f5acea6c840_full.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 39
Just finished watching the first 6 episodes on Netflix c x So awesome

Name: Matt Grant

Sex: Male

Description: Tall and slender, but with a very wiry body, Matt wouldn't look too out of place as a gymnast, though it's far from his field of work. His hair is rather long considering his profession, shoulder-length and blond, usually tied back. The fringe constantly slips out of the tie to obscure most of his face. Strange golden-brown eyes are perhaps the most striking thing about his face, always wearing a smile or an expression of concern. He's most often seen in scrubs, usually green.

Personality: A rather submissive individual overall, and certainly younger in mind than body, Matt is used to taking orders and obeying them. He's a smidge on the shy side and not the most empathic person ever, but he has a decent bedside manner. He gets attached to people rather quickly once he gets to know them and has sometimes been said to care too much for what others think of him.

Equipment: Aside from the clothes on his back, when he's out he constantly lugs around a backpack, usually stuffed full with medical supplies that were pilfered from the hospital he worked at. A spare set of scrubs is stuffed in the bottom along with a few food tins and a water bottle. He's been carrying around a crowbar to use as a weapon, though as of yet he's not had the misfortune to have to use it himself.

Bio: Matt kept his head down at school, preferring to get grades over making many friends, and had a squeaky-clean record through most of his education. He narrowly scraped his nursing degree, only to find that he was far better at learning from experience than books when he was accepted to a large hospital a town over. He's seen first-hand what the infection does to people and generally recognizes the danger signs.

The hospital he had worked at had been taking in the "infected" for a good few days. There was talk among the nurses of the strange symptoms and whispers of the rumoured infection. They became skittish around the patients. The first of the patients turned during one of Matt's night-shifts. The night had seemed long and terrifying, trying to keep patients down in their beds. Looking back, it was a miracle he hadn't been infected himself. He hadn't gone back after that, retreating back to the family home and staying there.

Given the siblings' tendancies to spring surprise visits and his mother's mild OCD, the house was kept fully stocked. As a result Matt still hasn't had to attempt to find more supplies, though bread and almost all dairy in the house is expired or about to be. Matt has been debating whether to go on the move or not, after having seen one too many horror movies where an attack on a house ends rather messily for the homeowner.

Relations: His father died years ago. Mother was last seen being admitted to a hospital with the symptoms of infection, and Matt regards her as dead in an attempt to save his sanity. His two younger siblings' locations are unknown, and he prefers not to think too much about this.

Other info: N/A I guess?

Let me know if you want anything changed.

...Watching the Crazies for the first time as I write this, so I apologize if it's very disjointed. I'm trembling right now. Nightmares tonight! ^^

Just finished the second episode of Season 2. OH. MY. GOSH.

And these are terrific bios. I can't wait to start!

:hyper:

if the others do not post up their bios by tomorrow afternoon i am gonna get this started tomorrow night, well most likely unless something comes up.

Name: Isaac Clarke
Sex: Male
Description: About 5'8", Black hair, Clean face, Has dual colored eyes one being sky blue the other being a somewhat bright green. Has on a black T-shirt and blue jeans with a white and black checkered hoody on.
Personality: tries to be calm despite the situation but is paranoid and cautious. Very critical when it comes to dealing with infected and freshly bitten people. Wants to kill them immediately.
Equipment: A fire axe and a 9mm beretta pistol with the blade of a butcher knife sodered onto the bottom with no ammo currently.
Bio: Isaac is a young man who just finished up his associates degree in college. He lives in a somewhat poor neighborhood that is prone to robberies and crime which is why he carried a pistol. On his way home from work he saw some people fighting each other which wasn't unusual. When he got home and turned on the tv there was a emergency news broadcast about the violent actions all over town as if a riot was starting. Isaac gathered what he could and locked his house before he left in a lackluster attempt to keep it safe. As he got in his car a few people shambled over to him and started to pound on it trying to get in, at first he ignored them but when he looked up he saw that most of them were missing huge chunks of skin and were covered in blood. Panicking he turned on his car and floored it out of there not caring if he ran anyone over. He drove for about two or three hours before coming to a storage facility where he had stored his antiques. He decided to hold out there for the time being and parked his car inside the tiny storage garage with himself and barricaded the door with a large cabinet and made sure the garage was locked.
Relations: None currently.
Other info: N/A

So that's a total of... 6 characters, 4 Male and 2 Female. Wow, first time there are more guys than girls. That's a rare site to see.

By the way, has anyone been watching Walking Dead Season 2?

I have! Well, I saw the first episode, the second is waiting on DVR.

By the way, ACT is over with and homework finished. I should be able to start reworking my Bio. soon. I'm sorry, Krolik.

Honestly, I woulda been female if it weren't for the fact there were a few already. I like Matt's profile though, so it's too late to change him up now. I suppose I could just edit him into a gal, but eh.

I have! Well, I saw the first episode.
Holy crap the ending! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?! I watched it live with my sister last weekend, and as the credits scrolled, we just sat there like:
107443.gif

Attachments

• 107443.gif
    107443.gif
    61.3 KB · Views: 4
Name: Annie Johnson

Sex: Female

Description: Standing at five feet and ten inches tall, with an athletic build; this dark eyed brunette is able to stand eye to eye with most men. Typically, she can be found in a dark colored t-shirt, jeans, and high top sneakers.

Personality: Quiet, but not necessarily shy. She's typically laid back, and sees no reason to take the lead of a situation unless there is nobody else capable. She is someone who can adapt quickly to most situations.

Equipment: A metal baseball bat and a messenger bag filled with the basic necessities of human survival. (Food, water, and a few changes of clothes.)

Bio: Orphaned at the age of fifteen, Annie had been living with her older brother for roughly three years. In all that time, the high school student had never seen her sibling have so much as a cold. So, when she came home late one afternoon after spending the weekend at a friends house to find him pale and sickly, she was worried. When the illness only worsened by the next morning, she forced him to check in at the closest hospital.

It was there she found out that he was not the only one suffering from this strange illness.
It was there that she saw the flat line on the monitor.
And it was there that her best friend was bitten and infected by her dead brother.

Relations: Parents are both deceased; brother is infected.

Other info: Subject to frequent night terrors.