The Village of Blen OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerr is probably asleep in the back room, but I can wake his character sheet up again.

Maybe not tonight, but for sure tomorrow I will get a post up.

Good to see you getting the ball rolling again. I'll have a post from the weaver of iron strands sometime tomorrow.

Still here. cant think of what to post though

Still here. cant think of what to post though
Same...I know it's been handed to me on a plate, but I'm not sure which direction to go. @Crono , want me to follow the plot or continue to distract our dastardly duo?

Same...I know it's been handed to me on a plate, but I'm not sure which direction to go. @Crono , want me to follow the plot or continue to distract our dastardly duo?
Not to guide your characters actions, but what I'm going for is her somehow sneaking a peak at the paper Mayor is trying to sign.

Ah, I thought about having Sera appear in the room right as he's about to sign it (completely coincidentally) to piss of the cat. would that be OK?

Really sorry, y'all. Having a bit of a writer's block here.

I suppose it's obvious by now, but I'm afraid I do not have any time to join in, and therefore I am withdrawing from the roleplay. Sorry!

I'm still here though!

Auauugh. I seriously can't get out another post. I don't know why it's so hard, but it just doesn't work. "As they entered the house" sits in my document, mocking me with the fact that it isn't getting longer. I am terribly sorry to you all, but I fear Mei will have to join Arun in the Discard pile.

Just use a random event generator. That's how Snakey Vampire ended up fighting an animated pinata in the first place XD

Are any of you wishing to continue this to Or has its embers died out?

I'm still up for it but...

Yes, y'all doing okay here? A short moment of silence for what could have been?

I've been contemplating posting a response but I'm not sure if I should....

Status
Not open for further replies.