The Village of Blen OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunning cat creating catastrophic casualties. I can see that happening, maybe he is a demon, and gathers souls in like a pot, or ink well that he forces the mayor to use. xD

I blame the cat's mother. It's all her fault for raising such a bad child.

Reactions: Ko T'suno
I blame society for making the mayor feel the need to be a coward.

Reactions: Ko T'suno
I blame Miss Mei, for having a suspicious set of clothing.

This is beginning to sound like something out of the Bored games.

It was Miss Mei, in the Farmyard, with the rocket launcher.

It was Sera, with the magical explosions and lightnings that apparently not "harm non-magical matter".

Alright, I guess it's time for me to concede that work is starting to be too much for me to role play ATM. Dang it, I only answered like twice and I already have to drop it :(. I'm sorry guys, I guess it might be better that I'm leaving this craziness before ya'll get stuck in the midst of the plot.

@Crono do you want me to post a parting farewell or just leave it.
Yes, ah, I thought this would be a problem. It would be best if you posted a leave. However if they simply went on to Hero Center it would cause plot problems. Please think of a way for them to be going back the way they came.

*s​mil​in​g​ i​nt​ens​ifies​*​

Reactions: Ythania
What if they got a bit disturbed by Aruna's weirdness and decided to turn back and go home because the Hero Center would only be even weirder?

Go ahead. We need a more adventurers.

To be perfectly honest at this point your more likely to interact if your char leaves the Inn.
I can't think of what reason why I would. I'll stop complaining. :P

I can't think of what reason why I would. I'll stop complaining. :P
Boredom? Such a small town isn't going to get a lot of visitors, I'm sure the innkeeper can pop a sign up saying "back in 5" and wander about a bit without expecting too many newcomers.

Ok, I now have to accept that I probably really won't have time for this RP. This job is taking out too much of my time.

Don't count me out completely yet, I just can't guarantee that I can join in.

Many people are at the farm, and he works at an Inn. Beer is made of barley, which is a plant, and plants are grown on farms. Maybe he's going to pick up some barley from the farm?

• Useful
Reactions: Ythania
Got a picture drawn by a guy on Iwaku that is pretty cool. You can enlist him here FREE COMMISSIONS - Dahrinn's Free Drawings.
I'm hoping he'll join us in our wonderful RP. ^.^ His username is Dahrinn. Without further ado, here's a portrait of Joel Ironweave.

Ironweave.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.