The Vanguard: Birth Of Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
True story!

Hillan is likely off playing LoL or something...

Though in regards to your CS, I'm a little confused how light and oxygen are changed by being six inches tall. Oxygen molecules would still be tiny even at that size, though I can understand the gravity effect to a degree. Though part of me wants to argue it wouldn't feel all that different due to the relation between size and gravitational pull.

It's a scientific aspect. In terms of the oxygen and sight issues...it would be like someone trying to breath through a straw while someone is in a wind tunnel. A case of too much for the person handle.

All that being said...hey I'm willing to take those aspects out to get the character approved. This isn't a ditch for me to die in.

It's our undercover base of operations.

I'll allow it.

On another note, I won't be grading CS's until Sunday. It's midsummer celebrations in Sweden. It's 10 A.M and I already have a blood alcohol level that could match Hemingway's. So, I want to wish all of ya'll a great weekend, and those of you that are accepted, get your butts to the IC.

Cheers.

...I was joking, but okay.

Finally got around to editing in the picture I'd dug up for Emma. ...and totally forgot to remove my reminder about putting a picture in there. Ah well, such is life.

I also have a bit of writer's block as far as posting IC goes, so sorry about that. All I can think of to do is to go with a daily life sort of thing either at or after school, which might not be very interesting, but it'd at least get things established. Part of it is also that you guys re setting the bar pretty high when it comes to overall content, so I'll have to step it up without being terrible.

So wait, is my character going to have to start a restaurant now? How the fuck did this fall on ME?

Hilllllyyyyyy, I added more to my character. Go actually read her and stuff.

Hungover and / or drunk again, tomorrow, dear.
Man, you're a fail of a viking. I thought you Scandinavian types needed alcohol to function.

Man, you're a fail of a viking. I thought you Scandinavian types needed alcohol to function.

I was about to say, so was I most days that I GMed JL. And THOUGH it may have failed, it was due to how often I was otherwise inebriated. Hell, I couldn't promise you I was sober right now!

Well since both of you are out of commission due to alcohol, don't worry guys...

giphy.gif

EVERYONE'S ACCEPTED!*

*Note: Lord Wraith has no actual GM authority and should not be taken seriously. Lord Wraith can not be held accountable for any butthurt that may occur out of this.

There's plenty of vaseline, no need for butthurt.

Guys. I have a gallon of whiskey to get through. This might be the day I start to resent a fine scotch.

That's not gonna happen, right?..

I hope it isn't. Either way, good luck. That's a lot of drink, and you definitely don't want to end up with a bad experience that ruins a good drink for you forever. Happened to my grandfather with champagne.

Have a good weekend of celebrations.

I hope it isn't. Either way, good luck. That's a lot of drink, and you definitely don't want to end up with a bad experience that ruins a good drink for you forever. Happened to my grandfather with champagne.

Have a good weekend of celebrations.

Bad experiences don't scare me off, I still drink Tequila from time to time. And more importantly, I still RP with Sloth. ;)

I'm definitely don't gonna get through all of it, I'll probably let my old man help me out.

Glad to see I'm not the only one out for the count/having a fair deal of alcohol, party wise.
This roughly describes me last night..
tumblr_ldqysfcxOa1qazkdco1_500.gif

Reactions: Hillan
It's 10 am, I'm on my last glass of whiskey.

Let's grade some CS's, shall we.

There's gotta be similarities to a college professor here.

Stein: I take it stage 3 / 4 / 5 will start to utilize hard light.
Regardless, accepted.

Mst3k:
I like the power, though, I don't see much combat application for it. Does she keep the strength of her full grown form, or is her strength proportional?
And, as for the gear, in my opinion, all of it's useless up until her third stage. Because then air molecules might be too big, light might be hurtful, etc. But at six inches, none of that would apply, and to be honest the world's not so big on superhuman science yet.

Speaking of science, the last two paragraphs in your backstory seems pretty rushed and forced and as such, not very natural. I'd say remove the suit, have her figure out that she can't handle microscopic size for very long without it, and then eventually build a suit for microscopic sizes. You can keep the earrings, I like those.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.