The vampire's prisioner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel nodded and then went to cut her hand afterwards. Saying a few words. She closed her eyes and smiled. She said the phrases as she mixed things together

Kane observed as she performed up to his expectations.
Now that he trusted her more, he was beginning to have lustful thoughts for the girl

Angel smiled seeing nothing went wrong. She stood up and grinned. She was so happy. She said " there you go " she saod softly. She glanced over at Kane. She ran a hand through her hair. She smiled not knowing what he was thinking. She was innocent and pure after all.

(I'll be offline till sunday or monday sorry)

( okay thanks for letting me know )

"Ok, let's us see if the spell worked!" He said while turning one of his fingers into a claw, then used it to slice his other palm and, as he did so, her palm was also cut and upon seeing the blood dropping from her hand, he used his abilities to heal himself and it also healed her.
"Great, the spell worked! We are now bound, so you can not betray me, shall help you on your quest then. But first, would you like to have dinner with me tonight?"

Angel blinked thinking before smiling. She tilted her head abd looked at her hand as blood appeared abd dripped. She closed her palm. She then watched her palm heal " well I figured you want to know who also started that rumour so I am doing us both a favor. Angel smiled sweetly at him " well I suppose " she smiled before she sat down.

"Well then, let us, please, have a walk with through the castle, while my zombies arrange for preparations. Tell me what would you like do eat? Also, as a vampire you know I drink blood, would it repulse you if I have my meal alongside with you?" He said in politely yet firmly.

Angel blinked and said " well I lived steak with mashed potatoes" She asked. She looked at him abd Saud " You know it ain't bother me" Angel smiled at him.Angel grinned and then stood up and went to walk with him

The vampire lord Kane summoned the zombie chef and demanded the best steak with mashed potatoes he can possibly make, the zombie clumsily walked away to the kitchen. The Kane proceeded to show Angel around the castle for about 20 mins, then an hastened, female, barely decomposed, dressed in a maid outfit, zombie servant rushes to them "my lord..." she announces and her lower jaw get's stuck, then she has to snap it to carry on talking "The dinner is ready."
"Good!" he said "Can you please follow me to the dinning room Angel?"

Angel blinked softly. She was happy. She tilted her v head and went to walk shr b was happy. She glanced at him. Angel smiled abd went to follow him. She had a weak stomach so... she closed her eyes trying to avoid what she just saw

(I said barely decomposed zombie, so she'd be like a pretty attractive zombie, like a hot girl really pale with lots of eyeliner)

They enter the dinning room, there's a long table set up on the closer end large tall zombie his holding the chair for angel to seat and on her plate the meal she wanted looking fabulous, on the other end 4 zombies are holding down a living prisoner, a naked female, by her limbs, she struggles to flee but it's pointless, she doesn't have enough strength, each zombie has about the strength of 4~5 men, the prisoner has just been washed to serve as dinner for the vampire, she's all clean and shiny and water still drips from her semi wet hair.

Angel smiled softly. She saw the girl. She trombone her but she wasn't goimg to say anything. She then went to where her meal was. Sje closed her eyes and smiled at the vampire. She bit her lower lip. She then smiled lightly at the male. She slowly went to her seat and sat down. She was curious about hoe this was going to work. Ueah the guy was hot. She bit her lower lip as she started to get nervous.

Lord Kane looked at the woman, she was so terrified that she was no longer able to scream, yell or squirm, the zombies let her go, they already know the drill, the vampire holds her as if finishing a tango dance, pulls her hair with his hand to reveal her neck and bites it, it's not messy, there's not blood squirting all around, like the in the movies, it's delicate, artistic and almost erotic, he sucks all the blood out of her, she ceases to move and her limbs become dormant then dead, her skin loses color and soon she drops dead on the floor, the zombies then take her away, they'll feast on her flesh else where, the vampire seats while looking at Angel enjoying her meal.

Angel just kept watching her neal as she quietly ate her food. She smiled softly thinking that her friend might be in a better place. She looked up as she felt eyes on her. She noticed that he was watching her. She smiled sweetly at him.she ran a hand through her hair. She glanced over at him before she looked st her food taking a sip of the wine before putting it down.

"So Angel is it good or do I have to re-kill the chef" he said bursting out laughing right after "MWUAHAHAHA!!! Re-kill! because he's a zombie, dead already, got it? MWUAHAHAHA!" clearly he had been living alone for to long and despite of frightful and creepy his evil laughs were misplaced with stupid jokes.

Angel first didn't get it. She was stupid at times
She smiled and said " it's good" she smiled at him. Angel smiled as s j e finished her last bite finally. Sje then went to drinkm her wine now. She smiled

"Well then, this night is still young, would you like to depart now, or you'd prefer if we do it tomorrow night?" He said getting up and walking to her.

Angel smiled we cpuld rest and relax tonight before starting tomorrow.. so we can do what we want beforr the stress " she smiled ay him. She glanced over at him and said " it is up to you though"

"Well then..." He made a gesture like swiping with his arm and tossed the table out of the way between them with telekinesis, then he floats towards you fast but not aggressively till he's very close "...we should enjoy this night and get to know eachother better."

Status
Not open for further replies.