The vampire's prisioner

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel smiled seeing this. She held onto her drink though. She watched him. She raised her review seeing how close they were. She smiled lightly. She then said " perhaps so " she saod " what you want to know?" She aske dsoftly. Seeing how close he was she smiled

(busy as hell day, I may not be able to reply till tomorrow or monday, sorry)

"Well... tell me how old are you and who raised you? I thought enchantresses were extinct for centuries and you look very young." He said appreciating how gorgeous and young she looked with lust in his eyes.

Angel smiled at him as she heard him. She said, " well.. I am almost 21. And yo might know her. Annabella Maria contongis " She smiled lightly. She knew that her mother was really popular in other supernatural beings, she helped alot. ' But she died like a year ago." She said softly. She looked up at him and saw how he had something in his eyes she couldn't put a finger on it.

"Oh yeah, I didn't know she had a daughter, I thought she wouldn't procriate with a human" he said with some despise from humans in his voice "so I thought after her there wouldn't be more enchantresses."
Then some zombie girls enter in the living room, they are clearly undead yet not repulsive "My Lord do you plan to join us this night, we have been eagerly awaiting you all day!" they say
"Not today, I have better company, please leave us!" he said with no emotion at all
Zombie_Girl_by_Blackmoongoddessia.jpg
Zombie_girl_by_nekohaisu.jpg
oh___hiiii__by_kurumii_chan-d7bul16.jpg

Angel raised an eyebrow as women showed up. She then tilted her head and said, " Well when you fall in love you can't stop yourself, you know." She smiled sweetly at him thinking. Angel giggled as she saw them leave. ' Oh am I in the way?" She asked. She tilted her head softly. She looked over at him thinking. She was glad. She tilted her head as she thought. She blinked over at him and smiled. " yeah but she had me.. and I would like to pass down my blood so there will be powerful enchantresses here. "

"Not at all, the zombies are creatures without soul, they have no free will or personality they simply obey, those zombie girls merely exist to please my more lustful desires, as an immortal it would be irrational to engage into a relation with someone who I know will one day perish and most of other immortals are just hideous being who wouldn't hesitate to kill each other for more power, so I prefer to indulge my lustful desires with some select undead servants."
He said with a certain degree of shame, not blusing since he's undead and can't do that
"They did seem eager as I didn't erase their memories and their brains still think they have free will, zombies need to be broken down before they lose all personality. It's quite interesting to see them break down when they still have their memories... but as a vampire I am sometimes a sadist."
He ceased that issue "Well it's important to revive your race, enchantresses, are often perceived by ignorant humans as evil witches, but they are quite pure, as it's needed to achieve the level to focus required to perform magic, so they highly contribute to balance in the world, it's been chaotic since the werewolf suprise attack in 367... I trust that with our powers united we can fix that situation!"

Angel smiled softly as she looked over at him. She was so happy. She tilted her head thinking. She was so happy. She heard hat and nodded. " oh... you see I never experienced the desires for I am pure." She hoped he knew what she meant. She leaned back thinking. She was happy. She nodded thinking. She tilted her head and looked to the side. "So what shall we do before tomorrow?" she asked softly. She thought about the fixing solution thing. She smiled lightly and nodded. She was so happy. She leaned forwards and placed her hands on his legs as she looked over at his eyes.

"What do you mean pure as in a Virgin?" he said with some admiration, then again she was young and he was eternal
He didn't know how to react to such happiness around him, usually he would be surrounded with fear and he could act the part, he coudln't avoid to pick her cleavage when she leaned forward and He tried to give her an innocent hug in return to disguise

Angel smiled and nodded " of course. . But I wonder what its like sometimes " she felt him hug her. She smiled lightly as she hugged him

"Well it's the single most spectacular experience available in life and even in death, considering I am not alive and I still do it, it's... fulfilling and rewarding every time, it's really hard to put in words, but most beings live for it. People won't matter any effort to get it, some people even like it more with pain involved! All people want about luxury status and money revolves around looking attractive for the other side, either physically or attract some other way, with money and gifts, or emotionally, most of creatures lives revolve around the pleasures or fornication."
He said trying to explain to her, feeling a little uncomfortable that she couldn't thought he was a perv, which was true, considering he was an eternal vampire who would fornicate for pleasure with undead soulless sex mistresses.
"It would be even better between us, due to the spell, both of us would feel eachother pleasure as well."
He said giving her the look
if_you_know_what_i_mean_mr_bean_blank-470x260.jpg

Angel smiled at him hearing this. Woah. She blushed and nodded. She was glad. She then said " okay. " she nodded.She stood closer to him before kissing him softly. She smiled being really close unsure what to do next.

He was caught by surprise by how easily she was convinced, then again he was an handsome vampire and being a virgin she was probably eager for this for a very long time he thought.
He kissed her back and used his immense power to override gravity in that room and they start floating, he held her close to him tenderly but strongly

Angel was nervous. She knew ot should be with him because they have a spellbound that she can only break. She smiled at him. She tilted her head and smiled softly. She held onto him as she looked over at him

His formal attire is to complicated to remove properly in a rush of passion
count_dracula_by_genzoman-d3iwdzf.jpg
He changes the shape of his fingers to claws and rips if off instead then he helds her again

(( should we move to mature forums or PMs? ))

Status
Not open for further replies.