The vampire's prisioner

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"FREAKY!!!" He yelled insulted "I am the vampire lorn Kane Thorn, I have lived for over a millennium, I have rule and protected this land against war several times! Yes I am a vampire and blood is required for me to live, but I don't go around slaughtering innocent people from my land, my prisoners are trespassers and law breakers that would cause conflict in my land and I do try to sustain on those by making them last as much as possible... And of course I try to keep a distance from the people in my land, everyone dies but me, I don't need personal entanglements in my live, I live in my castle and I protect my land, yet people dare spread rumours about me..." He said feeling injusticed "Tell me Angel, who is spreading those rumours and what are they planning to do about it?" He said tithing the grip he had on her, forgetting for a moment the concern and curiosity of the origin and extent of her powers.

Angel gasped feeling his grip tighten after the speech. She tried to get away from his grip. Sje didnt want anything to happen. She was so scared. She bit her lower lip thinking. She sighed and then said " I dont know.that's why i was going to see if they were true... and if it wasn't then I was going to find out who stsrted the rumors " she sighed closing her eyes but then she glared at him " let go of me!!!" She flung hr hand and he went flying. She stood up fixing her skirt" look I can help you find out who started this rumor so you can deal with them "

Last edited:
"Well as you may have noticed from my undead guards, I am not kindly to trust anyone... tell me, how did a human acquired such abilities?" He said as he levitated to her level.

Angel crossed her arms around him. She didnt know what to do. She glanced at him " from your time we may have been called witches... but.. we dont like that name anymore.We arent all bad. " she gulped nervously. she bit her lower lip watching him. She slowly backed off.

"So you're an enchantress, I though you were extinct in the 3rd supernatural war with the werewolf surprise attack after they teamed with the ghouls in year 367. Tell me how advanced are you your practice? You could cast a death bound spell on us that would be enough for me to trust you."
He said much calmer now that he understood where she came from.

(( The 3rd supernatural war, when the werewolves attacked by surprise after they teamed with the ghouls in year 367, we all know that from history classes right XD ))

Angel blinked hearing those words. She then closed her eyes as she heard that. Remembering when she was kettle the book telling her how to cast the death bound spell. She glanced at him she ghen said " I have Lots of books at home but I remember the death bound spell. " she smiled lightly. She tilted her head thinking. She said " give me candles red and black two candles. " she thought what else she needed and told him " then ill prove to you.. "

"Fine, until then you are my guest, please follow me." He said going back to ground level and towards the exit of the dungeon and holding the door for her.

Angel blinked as she looked at him. See this is going to be easy. She didnt know what else to do she smiled lightly. She gulped before she went to go to the door. She hoped she can perform it right. she closed her eyes as she nodded. She smiled at him thinking.

He lead her through the castle into a hallway with several doors on both sides.
He then reached the door he wanted and opened it for her. Inside there was a luxurious room, he made a bow while leading her in with his body gestures
"Please feel free to rest, you have clothes and a private bathroom, I can send some undead maids if you need, they are well preserved and don't smell rotten."
He said being very cordial
"Also feel free to wonder the castle, but you're forbidden to open any locked doors or try to leave before you perform the spell."

Angel glanced over at him, she smiled lightly. She thought of her family... Her little sister. She sighed before she went to the room. She smiled lightly she cursteyed and said, " Thank you so much." She glanced up at him and smiled. She went to go look around the room. " When do you want me to do that spell?" She asked.

"Well the servants will arrange for it all in the dying room, just at the end of this hallway, where we just cam from down the stairs the first door on the left of the main entrance." He said rising from his bow "Don't worry, I call it dying room, because I am a vampire and my servants are zombies, so there are no living people living here, so calling a living room would be silly." He said as if he just made an awesome joke and was really proud of it.
"I'll be there myself supervising so it should take a couple minutes, rest and join me when you're ready" he said very cordially

Angel smiled as she looked over at him. She bit her lower lip and nodded. " Thanks" She glanced around before she giggled hearing about the whole dying room. " thanks I got it." She smiled lightly. She tilted her head thinking. She was happy. She bit her lower lip nervously before she nodded. She was going to change, to a black dress so she can perform it well. She was so nervous though.

He left leaving her to rest as she pleased and went to the Dying Room where he made sure all was set up for the ritual.

Angel smiled softly, she looked at him and then went to lay on the bed after she laid down. She yawned. She smiled and soon she fell asleep. Soon it was time for her to make the ritual. She was woken up by a little girl. She soon went to go to the ritual. She had her hair down really prettily, there was probably going to be a lot of people in there.

Last edited:
The Dying Room, the vampire waited alone, he had dismissed the undead servants, he was sitting on a throne like chair, in the long room that started with the entrance door and ended with a fire place.
The fire was lighten up to keep the room warm for his visitor, he sitting with his back to the fire, in front of him a table with all that was needed for the ritual and a chair for Angel to sit

(this without the girls)
151979-previewe97f370ea1406a1b31432593b310a466.jpg

((also the goal of the spell that I was thinking, was creating abound between you and me that if one of us dies we both die, that's why my character would trust you if you do this, and it can only be broken with another ritual and our mutual consent))

Angel saw that the guy was right there. She smiled lightly, she was a little nervous. Last time she tried to do something similar to this, she almost died. She gulped nervously. She bit her lower lip thinking. She sighed and then went to the chair, setting up the stuff on how she wanted them, " are you ready?" She asked. She bit her lower lip softly.

"I am, but you nervous, are you well rested?" he said showing some care for her

Angel nodded. " Yeah I am very nervous." she closed her eyes remembering it. ' Here give me your hand.. it's part of the ritual." She moved her free hand palm up towards him. She needed a drop of blood of his and hers to make sure the bound is secure. She smiled at him. " Please trust me with this, I have to do this." She said softly

"Don't worry Angel, I've done this before, luckily I broke free of the spell before the other person died... I am actually glad to know that sorceresses are not extinct!" He said cooperating with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.