The Uprising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty muchhhh, I has planned it all along

I mean..... we couuuuuuuuuuuuld always make a new rp?

I feel like this has gotten rather redundant and nothing really did move along?

I can agree with these terms

Reactions: Wolverbells
What do we plot though? Chapter 2?

Okay, do you guys want this exact RP rebooted? Or something a bit different?

Okay, do you guys want this exact RP rebooted? Or something a bit different?
ch2? I kinda like something different more than a reboot. Ch1 was awesome but i think it's best to move on

a47d8f009e9b3ed7385d124e2ed4f745.jpg

Name: Alex Rodes

Alias:
Ghost

Personality: Ghost is a quite reserved man, believing in the saying, also appear less then you are. He tends to keep to himself and speaks mostly only when necessary. Despite that he is a very compassionate and protective. It takes him awhile to truly trust people but once he does he is very loyal to his friends and would protect them with his life. More on the negative side of things his life has effected him as he suffers from PTSD and it has caused him to develop a bit of a drinking problem, which is a bit of an Irony considering his abilities. He has learned away to focus on a goal and push down all emotion, his old unit used to say he went "Ghost" which is how he earned his nickname.

Appearance: Alex is a bit on the tall side standing at 6'2, with an athletic build, and green eyes though hard to tell as he tends to wear baggy jeans and and a black hoodie hiding his body. He has more then a few scars from fights and wounds, a bullet wound on his left shoulder, a stab wound in his ribs as well as various cuts. the worst is a scar running from his stomach all the way up to his chest from surgery he had after a bad motorcycle crash when he was a teenager.

Powers: Psycho-Kinetic Energy(PKE to make it easier) Manipulation. In essance he can manifest and manipulate PKE, A form of physical psychic energy. Unlike normal psychic abilities though it is limited to a very small distance around him. There are also to basic ways for him two manifest it: Reactive armor, and blades. Though he can also use it to refract light making him somewhat invisible as well as place "barricades" to protect others, the latter two is is currentlly unaware of.

PKE Reactive Armor: he is able to cover his body in a form of armor that comes up when ever he is in danger. It also enhances her strength and reflexes though when the armor is down he is like any other normal person. The shape that the armor takes also is dependent upon his mood, as well as the color of it. For the most part it forms a blue almost knight like armor around him. The armor is also somewhat alive as it reacts to situations by itself as if it is self aware.

PKE Blades: He is able to focus the energy into melee weapons on his arms or feet. Since they are not truly physical they cut thing at the molecular level making him able to slice though almost anything, though the denser something is the harder it is to cut. So such things as diamonds, though he can cut take more time as since it is a very dense object it would still take a significant amount of time.

Weaknesses and limitations: His powers are tied into his emotions, the more out of control they get the less control of them he has. Though his powers self-awareness is one of his strengths it is also a weakness. It's almost as if it is another part of him fighting for control and it uses his own emotions to gain that control. Because of this he has to make sure he doesn't lose control or else his abilities will take over. Also despite the toughness of the armor it can be overwhelmed and once that happens it shatters. This leaves him vulnerable as he is instantly drained of almost energy and exhausted.

Abilities: Being an ex-Marine he is adept in hand-to-hand as well as most forms of firearms. More important to him though is his ability to cook as well as his abilities as a mechanic. He's worked on vehicles for the majority of his life and can fix almost anything.

History: Alex was born in a small town in Texas growing up on his families ranch. He grew up with a pretty simple life going to school and doing chores around the ranch. He was always very quite and protective of people, often stepping in when people were being picked on and though he never started a fight, he often finished them. His dad taught him how to fight and shoot as they would often go hunting, and the issues because of the fights in school he taught him how to fight. Both his grandfather and father served in the marine corp so it was really no surprise that when he turned 18 he also joined the military.

Boot camp was especially hard for him, seeing as his powers started to develop while he was in. It started out simple, A small glimmer of energy, a little spark of his power. Though whenever things got stressful it would start to geta bit more out of control. That is when he started focusing trying to control himself. That is how he learned to go "Ghost" as it was later called. It helped as he was soon able to drown out the noise and focus on only what needed to be done. He wasn't sure if this was caused by his powers or not but he didn't care as it helped him.

After boot camp he started to practice and train his powers, though he obviously kept to himself. He spent years and several tours over seas in combat zones. The true extent of his abilities didn't come though until he was in the midst of a fire fight. He rounded a corner only to be greeted by three rounds to the chest. Though nothing happened, the bullets fell to the ground as he looked down seeing glowing blue plate over his chest. After his first year, he put in a packet for force recon, and with his Evals and recommendations he was accepted.

What he didn't know was this is when the heat between the government and the un-naturals started. As soon as he graduated he was assigned to a new team. He was debriefed and learned that he wasn't the only one with powers. He was assigned to a unit to track down and find other un-naturals. At first he was told that they only wanted to find them to help them. which they did, or so he thought. During one encounter he looked down the barrel of his scope. He watched his team moving closer on there target as suddenly the man looked right at him though his scope. The guy was a telepath and a powerful one at that. His mind was flooded with images. The telepath was an escaped un-natural, and showed Alex what he had really been doing, hunting down and exterminating his own kind, or worse they were taken to be studied.

He watched that man be murdered from his scope. He couldn't believe what they made him do. The horrors that he un knowingly sent people to. The way he was manipulated to hunt down innocent people. He lost himself to rage, his powers took over as Alex had blacked out. The monster he became hunted down his team killing them, but it didn't stop there. It soon turned on everyone around him as it was lead only by blind rage and hatred.

Alex had lost several days, soon waking up in the middle of nowhere he instantly paniced as he was covered in blood. He washed himself off in a near by creek and wondered the forest he found himself in for days. His memories were a haze, coming to him in flashes and nightmares that he couldn't remember.

Soon Alex found him self back in civilization and that is where he found out what happened. The news was filled with reports on the massacre that happened, the government covering it up as a terrorist attack, but he knew the truth, he knew he was the one who caused it. Alex disappeared after that, trying to find others like him so that he could help. He doesn't believe he could ever be redeemed for his sins and is still haunted by that day, but he could at least make sure no-one else would suffer the way that he had made people.

Other: (anything else we might've missed that you'd like to add)

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent app. And I loved the history - that was quite good. However, I'm afraid I have to ask you to pick a different power. We already have two people with similar powers to the one you listed. In a group that is as small as ours, I want variety.

Reactions: Wolverbells
Agreed! @GhostReaper the history and personality are really good, you can keep those if you'd like, but the ability would have to be a bit different so that it doesn't really match up with the others. It can get a bit tricky, I understand.

But other than that Id love for you to join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.