The Uprising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny how often people seem to have that reaction.

Have no fear, the limits of his sarcastic asshole-itude have not yet even been touched!

It's funny how often people seem to have that reaction.

Have no fear, the limits of his sarcastic asshole-itude have not yet even been touched!

Challenge accepted. Let's have an asshole-Itude face off.

Okay are my posts only visible from my computer or something?

Aaaand Iwaku decided not to notify me on thread updates.

Longest post in the history of any of my posts has been made. Now if you'll please excuse me, I'm going to have a funeral for my hands.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Nikolai's dialogue, is hardly recognized. Its just strange.
I can see his dialogue, both on my laptop and mobile. Do you mean his accent? I don't see a problem with it either.

I think he's referring to how no one directly responded to Nikolai's dialogue.

Atticus wouldnt respond directly as he doesnt know the guy nor know the answer to his question. He is also a huge jerk and probably doesn't *want* to know "'some weird fresh-off-the-boat foreigner" (his thoughts, not mine! ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Atticus wouldnt respond directly as he doesnt know the guy nor know the answer to his question. He is also a huge jerk and probably doesn't *want* to know "'some weird fresh-off-the-boat foreigner" (his thoughts, not mine! ;) )
I honestly can't wait to see his reaction to "bloody tentacle man" then

Just dropping by to check for signs of life here.

i"m making a post now

Reactions: Wolverbells
@Atomyk I'm going to go with the assumption Akiko knows Dirk's name because her, Dirk, and Sean went out to go exploring the day before the raid, even though we never officially wrote it out. I hope that's okay!

Reactions: Drone and Atomyk
Been sickly comatose for a while, will try and post up today.

Ill write another post tonight when I get off work! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.