The Uprising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also thank you. I was afraid it would be a little cliche.

Hey guys! This is for everyone who is still interested in rping with us.

I was wondering if you guys would be willing to follow us to a new thread, to start up a new rp? It's kind of the same story line, but of course, there will be many different things going on. Same characters, dofferent scenarios. Stuff like that.

Please let me know if you're interested!

• Thank You
Reactions: Lilium
So I think I have a power I can use and not have to change to much about his history

Reactions: Wolverbells
Awesome! I'm interested! Though I don't know if you guys remember me at all

@GhostReaper Powers are accepted except for the healing. Healing is classed differently, so please remove that bit. However, at higher levels he can maybe create similar armors or shields for his allies as well? His armors protect against physical attacks - not from mental attacks such as those of a telepath.

@GreatWest Welcome, person we totally don't remember at all. Are you new? :3

@Lilium Is that sarcasm I smell? Or has my nose finally failed me? /raisedbrow

Anyway, the new rp will follow different directions, am I right?

it's been a busy few days but i am still interested

So since Alex is going to be the brooding silent type, would it be alright if I have another character? I was thinking a normal human, kind of the ying to his yang type.

Hey guys, long time no see! I have been checking for progress but I've been completely swamped at work. I'm more free now though.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
Hey guys, long time no see! I have been checking for progress but I've been completely swamped at work. I'm more free now though.
amg you are alive :'D

amg you are alive :'D
Sure am! I've just been covering a lot of holiday today at work so I get home and just fall asleep the moment I sit down. It's quieter now. Or maybe I'm just used to it. Either way, I'm back.

Also: I am very much up for starting afresh - I somewhat lost my sense of direction for the RP and could do with a new premise!

So quite now
It's been a busy week for me! In all honesty, I'm kinda having writers block so I don't really know how to come up with some new RP.

Of course, in the mean time, we can dust off the cobwebs of this rp and do something while we make something new? Idk just a thought.

It seems to me that the RP has been taking a rather passive approach, having people come to them. Though it looks like it was about to get more active before the RP it self got less so. Maybe they can start actively seeking un-naturals and shifting more towards training and planning on fighting back. Would be a good way to re-fill any loss members as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.