The Untold Story of an Olympic Trio

Status
Not open for further replies.
He chuckles a bit and looks ahead again. It was nice to have someone else along with them for once. He loved Rose and her company but its always nice to have someone else along that he can talk to. There have been times when Rose would get slightly on his nerves but he was always getting on hers with all the dangerous risks he took so he didn't hold anything against her. Leaning back he smiles and looks up at the sky for a moment before looking down at the ocean below a part of him wanted to jump off and dive straight into the water jsut to scare the girls. Buuuuut if he did that they'd kill him once they got the chance so he pushed the desire aside.

Yawning he rubs his eyes and looks down at the Pegasus he was riding. "how much longer do you think bud?" after a few quick snorts and an answer or two from Will he had deducted it would still be another hour or two before they got to Olympus which was fine by him. It was moments like this when he could view the world in a way no one else could from the back of a Pegasus that he enjoyed being a demi-god and was truly at peace. Now if only Isabella was riding on the same horse as he was that would make it heaven but that was a topic for another day.

• Love
Reactions: Blue
The feint breath of Wills voice passed by her ears and was pushed aside by Isabella as soon as she realised he wasn't talking to her. She envied Rose at the moment who was able to sleep so soundlessly completely in a world of dreams to escape her thoughts and worries... while here she was a girl of the sun stuck on the brink of dozing off in it. Somewhere along the strong beat of pearly wings and soundlessly tussled hooves dancing on air, the light rush and spray of an ocean hit her ears as well.

It brought a light question to mind but the girl didn't end up voicing it until a few minuets later, sounding as if she might have even been asleep. It seemed like a question he would be able to answer, she didn't even feel silly for asking either due to all the crazy new things that had happened recently to the girl. She still had her eyes closed and her tone was just above a hum, maybe Will wouldn't even hear it but she would wait to see if he replied before speaking louder. Isabella liked her quiet state at the moment. "Will... Is the underwater city of Atlantis a myth?"

Will paused and looked at her he was sure she had fallen asleep giving a light chuckle he turns his attention forward again and closes his eyes as he takes a deep breath "yes Atlantis is real it's where my father livessels when he's not on Olympus but no one can find it unless your a mermaid, a water nymph, a son of poseidon or poseidon himself"

"Makes sense," Isabella mumbled, shifting so she could rest her cheek on her arm without opening her eyes. She had never believed in such things really, magical places or paranormal legends and what not but obviously now that was all in question. It was quite amusing to see her slip in and out of conciousness lightly. But she only had half a mind to talk right now despite her questions and slightly dozed off for a few moments before speaking again. "Have you... ever been there?"

He sighs and shakes his head and closes his eyes before leaning back on his pegasi he tilts his head up the wind blowing it back giving him the old barbarian long flowing hair in the wind look "no..I want to go someday though

"I'm sure you will," Isabella hummed quietly and unfortunately didn't crack an eye open to see his luxurious locks flowing in the wind -it must have been a sore sight to miss. "I would like to go to Australia one day... I hear the sun is nice there... Plus its on my bucket list to see a kangaroo with a baby in its pouch..." After that she shifted again to turn her head away and bury it in her arm, her hair being blown back slightly but also covering her face now. It would appear again that she had fallen asleep.

Until their graceful rides touched ground an hour and a half later that was -well rather, hers wasn't so graceful in its landing and was definitely not as relaxing as a moment ago. Rather then slow down the steed sped up in a rockety movement with hard wing beats causing Isabella to blink and sit up rubbing her eyes with one hand entwined in the white mane. Oh, how she wished she had had both hands gripping tightly instead of that lazy lone one. The pegusus pulled back suddenly jerking its position with angled wings that caught the sun in them-which snapped Isabella wide awake at once- to hit the ground hard on four strong hooves and run along for a moment more in a thunderous motion. The jolt and then slam of all fours hitting the ground almost caused her to side off but she managed to cling, with clenched teeth and white knuckles, to the beast until it had skidded to a stop.

Will had a much easier time with a small yawn he hops off and rubs his inner thighs since his legs had fallen asleep. Groaning a bit he cracks his back then looks at her and smiles a bit "you ok over there Isabella?" He goes over to her and helps her down off the pegasi giving her a soft smile

Isabella looked over to Will when he spoke, her hair frizzled to one side and her hands hurting from being closed so tightly. She felt like she had just been on the climax of roller coaster -which caused the girl to give a glare to the back of the white head of her ride before moving to get off. "What-? Oh -oh yeah I'm fine!" Her legs were stiff which was to be expected but at least now she was awake and pumped with adrenalin again from the task ahead. Her eyes flickered past him to scan the place they had landed -she had never been to the tourist site before but damn -were they ever up high. She could simply feel it in the air, making each breath cool and sharp.

In her brief scan around she noticed Rose was still asleep on her pegasus. Obviously the girl had had a smooth landing and her mount tucked its large graceful wings in where it stood -waiting for either its current rider to wake up or for someone to assist her. Without warning as soon as her feet touched the ground with Wills assistance, Isabella boldly brushed a hand to his cheek and tilted her head slightly; pressing her lips lightly against his own in a quick but warm kiss. She was of course taking advantage of the fact that their satyr friend was asleep even though Will wouldn't know it -because he was still sadly oblivious to just how much this relationship would hurt the girl at the moment. It was selfish, but she couldn't help herself even if the soft kiss only lasted a few seconds. "Do you want to go wake her up or should I..?"

He blushed lightly from the sudden kiss clearly not expecting it. Looking down into her eyes and leans down to give her a quick kiss back he spoke softly his lips brushing against hers as he spoke. "I'll go wake her Isabella.." he kisses her again before going to Rose to shake her lightly "Rose time to get up."

The kiss back and soft words spoken back on lips that she could feel inches from her own sent a light buzz in Isabellas fingertips and a blush to tinge her cheeks. She didn't even catch what he said at first, but gave a quick reply once she had. "Alright," When Will had turned she rubbed her cheeks furiously for a few seconds as if she could rub off the blush but a smile didn't leave her lips where it had been placed by him. OK, they had much more important things to think about right now and she did not have the time to be fighting off butterflies at the moment. The girl rubbed her cheeks again and bit her lip lightly before drawing her fingers through her hair to straiten it out.

Rose cracked an eye open for a moment, coming to senses very slowly and it was clear she had been out cold. "Hmm....? Oh!" The satyr sat up strait suddenly causing her back to protest and she looked at Will with wide eyes. "Oh were on the ground again! That was so quick- ...I fell asleep again didn't I?" Rubbing her eyes breifly she looked at Will and tilted her head, giving him a smile before swinging a leg over to jump down. As they all were, her legs were sore and her steps were wobbly for a moment.

Will smiles gently at her and gently helps her down holding on to her while her legs got steady again "yeah we're here and yes you did fall asleep but it's ok as long as we get here safely that's all that matters right?" He smiles at her and gives her a small pat on the head "now..let's go to Olympus" turning he walks towards the elevator and presses the button. The elevator arrives and after they file on he presses the hidden button that had a cloud and lightning bolt on it "just wait till you see it it's amazing"

"You know I'm kind of surprised you didn't try anything to scare us or play around a bit Will... Like you usually do to me, anyway..." Rose smiled once she had regained her balance and gave the pearly white horse a pat before they took off into the sky, an illusion of white and black against blue until the beasts disappeared into the clouds. She started walking with them as the three approached the elevator. It was empty at the moment, maybe the tower was closed for viewing today -the small contraption didn't smell the best and played horrible elevator music at the moment. "Suppose you just wanted to make Isabellas first ride a positive memory?"

"Nah, He knows I would kick his butt for scaring us if he tried anything." Isabella joked lightly running a hand through her hair to tossle it again for a moment before she stopped in front of the elevator. A deeply questioning look went to both Rose and Will for a moment before she stepped in; shaking her head. "Are you serious?" The girl chuckled once their large solid doors had closed and Will pressed the button with gust. "I can't believe we're taking an elevator to Olympas."

He looks at her and crosses his arms before he leans against the wall "would you rather take the stairs? It's only about a thousand flights with 30 steps a flight if you hurry you might be there by tomorrow assu ming you don't paso out from exhaustion first" he chuckles "and as for kicking my butt you have yet to do that in anything but archery so I doubt you could"

Isabella narrowed her eyes before crossing her arms and raising a brow. It was true she had yet to beat him at anything else but that didn't mean there was nothing else she would and could kick his but at. She counted on it, and besides if needed the girl was certain she could take him down one way or another. "Don't tempt me now Will Ocean, you may have won the last round but that's no reason to get cocky." She grinned, also leaning against the wall with a mischievous glint.

"I'm guys... I mean maybe now isn't the best time to be challenging eachother -were on our way to Olympas you know on a quest..." It was clear with the 'challenging' part Rose was referring to Isabella with a glance.

Will gives a small nod and looks at Isabella "Rose is absolutely correct we need to be on our best behavior. Thank you Rose for setying us straight we will wait to kick each others asses until later" will grins a bit and winks at Isabella "later as in as soon as we leave Olympus and when I say we will wait I mean I will wait"

Isabella rolls her eyes -especially at the "best behavoir" part. She knew it well but they weren't out of the elevator yet and for now she was going to continue on being her troublesome self. Kick your ass is right, she thought to herself playfully and returned the grin before giving a quick wink to Will and looking back to Rose. "And you know Rose, you can be there too to make sure we don't get out of hand, step in if needed after all I never live down a good challenge..."

Rose looked absolutely horrified at the aspect for a moment before she realised Isabella was just teasing and frowned, crossing her arms. She knew it was all in good playful humour but didn't like to joke about fighting. "That's not funny!"

"Aww Rose you know I'm just playing. I would never go too hard on Will, he's too soft." Isabella grinned at the boy but before a reply could be given both girls straitened up as the elevator door let out an annoying shrill -ding!- and opened wide.

• Love
Reactions: Andy
Will looked out of the opening doors and smiled all humor was gone from his voice "welcome..to Olympus Isabella" he stepped out and onto the floating Greek marble city on the cloud that was Olympus beautiful marble pillars, giant bonfires, marble Arches anything Greek you could possibly imagine was here and twenty times more magnificent then Will could have ever described it ".welcome to our parents home."

Isabella stepped out of the creaky elevator after him and Rose, eyes wide as theirs probably had been the first time they saw the magnificent city of the gods; her breath literally stolen from her at the sight. It was exactly what one would believe to be home of these most powerful beings but indeed couldn't be described or even imagined without a first sight. In fact it all matched the state of beautiful pearly perfection much like the gorgeous white winged horses they had arrived on, everything looking as though it could be ruined by a simple touch but at the same time it all had the strong appearance of lasting forever.

She didn't even have words for a few moments, which was to be expected. When Isabella finally did, her voice was soft and in awe much unlike any other sight. "Wow... our parents..." She ran a hand through her hair -almost nervously- having a feeling they didn't belong in a place built to such beauty. And anything that did would no doubt be quite a sight. "Do they know we're here?"

Reactions: Andy
He looks at her and sighs a bit before nodding giving her a small smile "if they didn't know we were here then we should be very very very worried. Because the last thing we need is to accidentally surprise a god I can see it now. Hey! Uncle Zeus it's me Wi-" he mocks Zeus jumping and throwing a lightning bolt at the ground "ZZZAAPP!! no more Will"

• Love
Reactions: Blue
Isabella grinned and bit her lip but she couldn't hold back her light laughter especially at the dramatic movement he madewl which seemed to do the quite opposite for Rose, making her frown. Her friend caught the look and gave a small smile of apology as if she had been the one to immatate Zues. "Right," Isabella smoothed out her shirt and flicked him none-to hashsly in the shoulder. "Best behavoir Will, we can do god immatations later. Right now, we're on a mission!"

But she didn't actually step forward, uncertain if she should or not. Isabella glanced to them both with the mental question in mind. "Umm.. Do we -then?"

Status
Not open for further replies.