The Unplanned Arrangement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sayuri was a bit shocked that he was letting her get what she wanted. Sushi was not a cheap meal at all. Even so, she could tell that he didn't seem to really care at all, as if his mind was elsewhere. She didn't bring it up though considering she probably knew exactly what his mind was one at the moment. Instead, she took the sushi list and pencil that they were given and started to pick the things she would like to try, not getting too much as she looked over the menu. "Alright Itachi...So, do you know how long you'll be home?" She asked softly as she glanced up at him. They hadn't really talked about his free time just yet, since he had come home so late the night before and feeling so upset.

Itachi quietly checked the ones he wanted, which was quite frankly a lot of variety."Alright Itachi...So, do you know how long you'll be home?" Sayuri asked. Itachi blinked the looked up and stared at her."Oh.. Well." The male paused, recapping and trying to remember before he finally did."Two months of doing nothing." He answered. Why not one and a half months? Two months seemed pretty long for absence because of a family member, however he had no say and simply must obeyed. In the mean time he had to be a plain citizen. It felt as if his shinobi duty was taken from him, his headband and ANBU mask. Soon he was finished, and he put his menu down, grinning at Sayuri as Toraburu rested on her lap merely staring around and observing with interest it's new surrounding."I really hope that soon there'll be something to do. Maybe together." He commented reassuringly with calmness.

"I see, that is a long time to be home..." Sayuri said softly as she thought on it. Itachi's work was being a ninja, spending two months at home seemed very extreme, even if it was Sasuke who had been injured. She hoped that he would be able to recover soon. It had really messed with Itachi after all, the poor man had seemed so broken after all of the news. He pulled himself together very quickly though. She could only hope that he wasn't hiding his pain, it was not healthy for anyone to do that, not even a ninja. "I hope so as well, it has been rather quiet here in the villlage after all, it would be nice to have something to do together." She retorted with a kind smile of her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.