The Unplanned Arrangement

Status
Not open for further replies.
It had been odd to sleep with Itachi, but she did not mind it. She could tell the man needed to company of someone to hold just for the night. Thankfully it wasn't anything else, she wasn't exactly prepared for that just yet. She slept in his arms all night, only leaving to change her kimono or go to the bathroom quickly. Otherwise she always held him and comforted him long into the late morning. Eventually though, hunger won out and neither of them could ignore to sounds of their stomachs. She had only put away the dango the night before, since Itachi had not wished to eat it. Speaking softly, Sayuri broke the silence of Itachi's bedroom as she still laid there in bed.

"Itachi...Would you like breakfast?" She asked softly. "There is also still some dango..." She added near the end.

Itachi half woke up hearing Sayuri. He released her and sat up stretching before rubbing his eyes."Sure...."meh muttered in response."The fourth has also taken me off duty for a bit.." Added itachi as he lost his voice mid sentence before clearing his throat out. Itachi slowly gestured up to go to the bathroom afterwards and get ready. He didn't even know what to do since he was temporarily free of duty and he let out a sigh. The male liked work, seeing as he had nothing else to do without it. It was something that by force kept him busy, something you pick up and can't put down and therefore he found himself pondering. What was there to do anyways? Since Sayuri was a stay home wife,meh didn't know what to do with her. He never focused on women despite knowing what to do--It was just slight hesitance really. The whole marriage thing was still uncomforting.

"Ah, I see...Well then, I suppose you'll be able to rest a bit more. You've seemed very tired as of late so that should be good for you..." Sayuri said as she slipped off his bed and stood up, her bed time kimono still surprisingly in order and tucked in place. Smiling softly at him as he sat on the bed. "I'll go get dressed...feel free to clean up before me." The young woman added kindly as she turned to leave his bedroom and head to her own. It was a first, she had never really been inside his room even when she had been cleaning. She had yet to do any of his laundry either, he never seemed to have any dirty clothing at all...at least until this hectic week happened.

Slipping into her room, she cleaned up a bit before slipping into a fresh pair of under garments and a nice kimono, then heading into the kitchen quickly to make some coffee and a hot breakfast. Shuffling through the fridge, she pulled out bacon and eggs and also started the rice cooker as she prepared some simple cabbage sides. A nice strong breakfast to help Itachi get back on the right foot after such a painful night.

Itachi had come out longer then usual. Once he did come out cleaned up, he walked over to the kitchen and sat on the counter yawning, as well as stretching his arms up in the air quietly. He was quiet since then, as there was nothing to says but then again, he slightly was quiet anyways however this quietness was a pained one of speechlessness and itachi blinked.

"What should we do together?"

The male asked looking at sayuri as she cooked."Also I'll have sunny side up.. With the yolk cooked and not drippy." He adds. He asked Sayuri because as a house wife with no duties, she would probably and most likely know more then he did around Konoha... Well not necessarily, he just wanted to do something Sayuri would like as that made him think less anyways. Being an ANBU he indeed knew where to travel and whatnot, it would probably be boring for Sayuri to even suggest seeing as he had probably seen it all before but he stayed quiet waiting for her response anyways and looked around arms crossed patiently.

His question surprised her a bit, as she certainly h adn't expected Itachi to want to do anything other than rest or mourn his brother's current condition. Then again, maybe thinking on it was the last thing he wanted to do at all. Cooking his eggs as he requested, she continued to work on the bacon that was sizzling away in a pan on the other side of the stove, getting nice and crispy as she took her cooking shop sticks and flipped the bacon skillfully. Well...Maybe they could do something, she hadn't gone shopping yet this week so there was nothing for dinner just yet. She couldn't imagine Itachi wanting to go shopping for food though, that would be very boring to him she was certain.

The more she thought on it though, the more she realized she really didn't know anything personal about Itachi. Maybe...Maybe getting to know him better wouldn't be a bad idea. Thinking on it, she looked to him and spoke simply. "Well...we could go do something in the village together...Maybe go out for dinner tonight? I haven't done the shopping just yet so...so it wouldn't be required for us to eat at home tonight. Maybe...Maybe there is something happening for us to do together?" She offered slowly.

Itachi blinked listening. She seemed to not know much then expected, though he couldn't blame her and forced a smile."We can go house shopping first for a bit, then dinner..?" He suggests questionably. The house seemed to plain, perhaps more things into it can make it seem more alive besides the summoning animals and the male thought more."If you think about it it's also pretty fancy in the back of the house.. A secluded area alone to train at, a koi fish pond with no fish, and apart of the secluded area a side with cherry blossom trees. Our back yard is quite large.." He said.

"Possibly three neighbor houses big. But I can't blame it, there was once houses there until it got cleared away for more space for us.. Unnecessary space. We can work on the house and decorate it more." He nodded smiling.

"Ah...that sounds nice." She said as she started to plate up Itachi's breakfast. A nice portion of bacon, his hard cooked eggs as well as some cabbage she had cooked and the rice. Looking to him as he was still sitting on the counter, she smiled and placed his food near him to eat since he didn't seem as if he was going to really be moving. She also didn't mind his company at all. It was then she looked over at the coffee and took it, pouring him a finished cup of brew and placing it beside his food.

"Maybe...we could go to sushi? I know a very good place we can go too...We could maybe look into getting some fish for the pond...and maybe some things to fill the back yard with. I do like to garden...maybe we can grow a food garden back there? Thinks like fruits and vegetables? It would make shopping a lot simpler...and cheaper. I could buy more meat that way as well." Sayuri went on in her though as she listed the benefits of a garden for their home.

Itachi remained there and began eating as he listened to her suggestions and plans for the both of them for today. He nodded and sat back up straight on the counter looking at her."Maybe the fish shopping can be last. We can focus on buying furniture and plants for your garden." He said."The little things can be last. Or we can buy food and seeds first then buy furniture." He said blinking as he ate his eggs with rice first, saving some rice for his bacon last.

Itachi reached for his hot coffee, and put a spoonful of sugar, grabbing a coffee spoon and mixing it."We also need condense milk and milk for my coffee." He adds quietly before sipping his coffee.

"Alright...then how about this. We go shopping for groceries first, get what we need and come back home and put it away. Then we can go out and look at furniture and pick some things there but have them delivered on a later date so we don't have to lug them around. Then we can pick up the gardening supplies and the fish and bring them back here and get them settled in...Then we can go out for dinner and have sushi. There is a nice place within walking distance and since we'll be doing so much it will be less clean up for us before bed." Sayuri said as she turned to look at him as he sat there at the counter eating his meal while she worked on making her own and drinking her small cup of coffee.

"It makes out day simpler and then we can just go right to bed after that, no dishes or cleanup."

Itachi stopped eating upon listening carefully at the young lady's final decision. "It makes out day simpler and then we can just go right to bed after that, no dishes or cleanup." She said. Itachi closed his eyes letting out an amused sigh and scratched the side of his head, playing with his hair. The sight of her making the final discussions was almost funny. He then let out a small laugh momentarily before speaking.

"All that in one day..? " The male chuckled. That sight of Sayuri reminded him of those couples where one is indecisive, and of course it's the lovely lady that's annoyed and decides the final plans. Like his parents for example, doing what they just did. He wouldn't call it arguing.... More like deciding yet being indecisive before the girl would just get sick and tired and have the final say, so it was necessary to laugh. He didn't think something like that, would happen this early and finished his food before gulping down his warm cup of coffee.

Just to add onto this amusing thing that's going on he walked over to the sink cleaning his stuff. He was thinking and let out a sigh and a shrug to see what Sayuri would do."I don't know... That's a lot. You think we'll have time?" He asks."Maybe we should do one thing then get dinner then do the other." He said as if serious. After a few minutes he dried his hands and looked at Sayuri. He abruptly grabbed her head and pressed his forehead against hers.

"Ah, I was just kidding.~" He said then kissed the top of her forehead."We'll do your plans. It works I guess.. And. Thank you Sayuri." Itachi said smiling before releasing her.

Sayuri wondered if maybe it had been too much for her to suggest doing as he commented on it. After all, that was in fact a very large amount of things for them to do. Maybe she should have only suggested one or two things instead of so much stuff. It was possible he was still also very tired from that long missions. Today was his first day off after all, so it would be no surprise to her if he would rather do nothing at all instead.

However, it seemed that she was wrong as he put his items into the sink to clean them up himself while she finished cooking her own breakfast at the moment. It a moment he came over to her and suddenly grabbed her head, pressing their foreheads together and making her blush deeply. The motion was very intimate for him and herself, as he had never really done anything as bold as this before. Looking up at him slowly, she closed her eyes as he kissed the top of her head, agreeing to her plans as he released her from his hold.

"Ah...O-Okay..." She said in a shy stutter as she looked back down to her omelet and proceeded to serve herself her food on a plate. At least it seemed there was no a plan for the day. "I'll eat quickly then so we can get going...We don't won't to be out too late." She said softly as she started to eat at the counter as he had, picking at her food quickly with her chop sticks.

Itachi nodded in response and walked back as he picked up Kizuato off the ground and held onto him, petting him amusingly. He sat outside the back door at the steps as Kizuato was forced to rest on his lap while being petted and itachi side. He hoped his brother would wake up soon--Better yet still be healthy. Would it be possible to visit his conscious being with his Sharingan on though despite being in a coma? He decided to try that next time, or maybe do genjutsu on him to remember certain things and whatnot therefore itachi made a mental note. He was wise beyond his years, and would look into that later... Or some other time better yet.

Sayuri ate her meal quickly as Itachi waited with Kizuato, finished her bacon, omelet and rice rather fast for her usual pace. Then again, they did have a lot planned for the day so certainly they would want to get going before it got too late. They had already spent most of the morning in bed. Washing her plate and the other dishes quickly, she put them away before heading over to Itachi and smiling softly at him as he seemed to be calming down and such. "Alright, I'm ready to go when you are, Itachi." She said kindly to him.

( I missed this and you ; u ; )
Itachi looked over his shoulders and up at her blinking. He dismissed Kizuato, poofing the summon away and stand up walking inside and sliding the paper door behind him closed, shutting it tightly. The male then put his sandals on and waited at he front door."Ok, let's go then." He said waiting for sayuri.

Once Sayuri caught up he followed her since they were doing groceries first, and she knew more about groceries then him possibly. Where to get fresh stuff, cheaper yet good quality meat and food, etc. The village, Konoha was pretty crowded and busy of course and few people stared. He had wondered what the ANBU was doing now, but wasn't worried as shisui would be temporarily taking his spot as captain, which he was fine and relieved about. Perhaps after a while shisui would tell him how's it going and whatnot since he's temporarily cut from the organization -yet thankfully still paid- and he looked around."So what do you need?" He asks looking around behind her as he held a handle with a basket on the ground that had wheels. It was a big basket, almost looking like a wagon slightly and itachi was with toraburu as well whom was clinging to his shoulders.

Toraburu simply looked like a pure white ninken to others and not a celestial summon, which was kind of good for the most part to say the least and he watched Sayuri pick out things meticulously seeing if it's still good and fresh and whatnit before putting it in the basket.

(Sorry for the wait, I had my wisdoms pulled on Thursday last week, still recovering while going back to work.)
Sayuri put on her own sandals and followed after Itachi quickly, soon leading the way to the open market in the center of the village. After all, they couldn't get good groceries at a convenience store after all. They would only have prepackaged foods after all. So as she walked, she lead Itachi around towards the stalls, looking them over carefully. She wasn't getting too much since she knew they would be eating out that evening, this food would be for the rest of the week. As they pulled along their basket, she stopped at a vegetable stand to look over the cabbages they had, as well as other vegetables that were sitting out.

"Well, I need some things to make lunch and dinner since you'll be home for awhile. So I was gonna just some basics that I can work with...Nothing too fancy. Last I'll probably buy some pork and chicken that we can keep in the fridge for tomorrow. I know we'll need more rice and such...So I suppose I'm getting a decent about of everything really. Though, nothing for tonight since we'll be eating out." She said lightly as she pulled out two cabbages and placed them in her cart, as well as with some potatoes, carrots and other veggies. She paid the stall man with a smile before she started to walk along to the next stall.

{ it's fine! sorry for the wait back... I've been lacking and lazy in all RPS and CS I worked / joined in. }

"Oh I see." Itachi responded following behind her as he pushed the cart. Toraburu skillfully and swiftly climbed up the males arm and rested around his neck like some kind of scarf and he watched Sayuri."Sorry for being quiet. I don't quite know what to say exactly." He reassured forcing a worrisome and concerned smile."We should plan for things to do while I'll be off duty for a while as well, rather then be slugs and stay at home all the time." He suggested."But let's not worry about that now, that can come later." The male added.

"I don't mind." Sayuri said with a kind smile towards Itachi. "To be honest...I don't know what to say myself." A blush then coated her cheeks as she admitted that, looking down at the ground a bit as she walked with him towards the next stall. It was rather hard to find something to say to him, but only because they had not gotten much of a chance to speak to each other since they had begun to live together. She wasn't very social besides her own small group of family and friends and Itachi...he was just so serious that she had a feeling he had the same thing, a small close nit ground and not much else. Stopping at another stand, she picked out some rice and other dry goods to put into their cart. Paying the stand owner, she smiled at them before looking to Itachi.

"I like that idea...It would be nice to go about and do something together." She said with a shy smile.

Itachi followed her around as they were almost done with grocery shopping. He blinked."Hmm.. What's after this again?" He asked the remembered right after."Gardening supplies, then dinner.." He said and looked back at his new wife."We can shop for furniture some other time, I mean despite it looking simple it doesn't look so bad nor to plain." Added itachi."Plus it would seem like we're spending a lot in one day.. So might as well break it to another day." He said smiling down at Sayuri.

Once they finished grocery shopping, itachi had managed to deal them away for now in a empty scroll. They made their way to some gardening store and itachi simply followed like some guard dog of Sayuri, seeing as he didn't necessarily have a green thumb."On the bright side of being free of duty, It's good that I still get paid per mission I won't participate in." He chuckled smiling."And the additional regular payment of every two weeks." He adds.

"That is fine then...It will be a very busy day if we keep up like this." Sayuri agreed as he mentioned skipping looking for furniture. She had not thought on how much they would be spending on furniture before hand. She was not thinking that they would get very much after all. Also, with all the shopping done she didn't have to worry about groceries for the rest of the week, so that was good. With all the items tucked away into a scroll for the rest of their shopping, she wandered into a gardening shop with Itachi behind her.

"You seem to make a lot Itachi...Even when you aren't working." She commented as she gathered up some packets of seeds, such as cabbage and carrots, as well as other vegetables and fruits. She didn't get too many though, as there as only so much space for a garden in the back yard.

Itachi followed behind her."Hmm.. Yeah I guess you can say that." The black haired male answered with a shrug."It's also good for us as a starting married couple." He adds with a warm grin. However inside he was still hurting for sasuke really, the situation was eating him from the inside. As they finished up with buying foods and whatnot for their home, The couple went to a sushi restaurant.

Itachi sat Infront of Sayuri looking down at the menu of the different types of sushi quietly and yawned as he covered his mouth."Hmm. Whatever you want, just get it. I don't mind the final price of the check." He chuckled reassuringly.

Status
Not open for further replies.