The Ultimate Marvel Roleplaying Universe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean?

What I was getting at is mainly world building,

If it's the dawn of heroes type story, then the narrative should follow heroes only. Kind of like the golden and silver age comics.

All the more convoluted story lines in which villains became main characters and such were best told after the world/campaign setting was already established, because now the narrative changes the accepted in-universe rules.

At any rate, your initial post already says heroes and villains have been around a while, so it's a moot point. Heroes and villain team ups for the win.

Oh, haha. Alright then

With three people in the game already, do you think it's enough to begin a game? After all, with each player having anywhere from 1 to possibly 3 characters, you'd have more than enough protagonists on hand.

Yeah we can start I suppose. So, any questions about this RP?

I'm pretty interested if it will be a small group, but I have nooo idea who I want to play. Female suggestions would be nice from anyone who wants to help me out. :3

Black Widow (think back to the "He's the Secret, She's the Agent" RP character you made)

Rogue

Storm

Sue Storm/Richards aka The Invisible Woman (1/4 of the Fantastic Four)

She-Hulk

Elektra

Black Cat

Ms. Marvel

Scarlet Witch

Wasp

Songbird

Kitty Pryde aka Shadowcat

Just to name a few ^^

If you need any help or want to ask questions, PM me. I'm a Marvel fanatic, so I'll be able to help you out with anything you need ^^

Not to mention:

Spider woman/Jessica Drew

Jean Grey

Rescue/pepper Potts

Misty Knight

Colleen Wing

White Tiger/Ava Ayala

Silver sable

Armor/Hisako Ichiki

Emma Frost

Tarantula/Maria Vasquez

I am now tied between Rogue and Kitty. They're pretty diferent soo..this is going to be a tough decision

Lets also not forget:

Jackpot

Lady Deathstrike

X-23

and Squirrel Girl!

... Damn, there's a lot of heroes xD

I am now tied between Rogue and Kitty. They're pretty diferent soo..this is going to be a tough decision

You can play 3 characters, so why not pick both?

Dammit how did I not call squirrel girl before you on that list?

I have no idea. She's an amazingly horrific superhero xD

Personally, I want somebody to play Howard the Duck. Or at least reference him.

Reboot idea. Howard the D.U.C.C. (Deadly Universal Computerized Companion) is a SHIELD robot designed for front line combat to supplement agents on missions. Fashioned by Tony Stark and named after his father, it runs on an arc reactor and comes equipped with a variety of weapons.

Oh my god that is amazing! DONE!

I still think the best reference to Howard came from Phineas and Ferb when they met the Avengers:

(Perry flies away on his vehicle after having saved everyone)

Phineas: Wow, who was that?

Spider-Man: Was it Howard the Duck?

Iron Man: Look, we can't hang around here. We've gotta get... (pause, deadpan stare at Spidey) No, it wasn't Howard the Duck.

Spider-Man: I'm just saying. He had a bill.

Hulk: Hulk thought it was Howard too.

I am reserving g Howard the duck as my 2nd char, just to be clear.

This is immediately the best superhero RP ever

Only once you link an IC link here, that is. And wait until you hear my reboot idea for spider man and dead pool....

What do you mean?

Figure it out yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.