The Ultimate Marvel Roleplaying Universe (OoC and Sign-Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
What were you worried about, Pepper? The post was absolutely fine ^^

Uh .. I don't know. First I thought to make my character to walk an hour before the fight on that street and stationate in a park on a bench. Or go jogging around the city, or to visit a friend that is a few blocks away from the fight scene/ or in a different place. Well, dear @Sora1297 there are many ways to start a first post, pretty much this why I make some worries about the first post, then everything will unfold normaly. But, again, thank you for your help :]

OMG its finally over! I WAS DYIIIIIIING!

OMG its finally over! I WAS DYIIIIIIING!

I KNOOOOOOOW!

Also, you all made me have to literatly assemble and play a team comprised of our Heroes in Marvel Ultimate Alliance. XD

So... Much... Cheating... But it was worth it :3

:D

but just one question...since when is Charles' Xavier's School for higher learning so FREAKING close to NYC?

i mean no offense of course. Just wondering if its part of the reboot. Cuz if it is, it could cause problems. The X-men would be on the scene like THAT!

Meh. I still hold the argument that nobody would really come to save Spidey unless he had good relations with him.

In the comics, Charles Xavier actually called him a miscreant vigilante without a sense of jurisdiction, claiming he should "leave it to the professionals". That was way back in comic history, but it happened.

Even The Avengers basically told him to "fuck off" every time they met before Spidey got close to Tony and Cap

but if they were walking distance from that, they'd get over their vendetta agianst him and still try & put those guys behind bars! The x-men would help with SEVEN mutants terrorizing NYC regardless of Spiderman.

but that would be if they were close enough, which according to Rachel...they are...which also causes problems for X-23 who I don't really want her deviating to find or run into Wolverine yet....

Well in the comics, Xavier's School is in the heart of NYC, albeit a bit further away from everything.

I assume the X-Men would prefer to stay in their quarters until they got involved with other mutants. Besides, New York is a big city. It wouldn't surprise me if X-23 was shopping one day for shoes and Wolverine walked by the window with Jean listening to her rant about how perfect Scott was as a husband, just narrowly missing him on her way out.

really?! i had nooooo idea....

but wait! Rachel is like 20 and an orpahn apparently ..so that means Jean would be dead

Ah! The updates are over! And judging by the last few posts they've actually been over for about 20 minutes. O_o

I see I have a lot to read from while I was asleep.

I made this archive while the update was going on, which obviously we don't need since everything seems to have gone fine. It pays to be prepared though.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Ah! The updates are over! And judging by the last few posts they've actually been over for about 20 minutes. O_o

I see I have a lot to read from while I was asleep.

I made this archive while the update was going on, which obviously we don't need since everything seems to have gone fine. It pays to be prepared though.

Oh... Wow. Nice one, holy crap. Never occurred to me to do that..

But now that we have a nice, empty IC thread...

FILL IT UP WITH YOUR POSTS ALREADY!!

I'm very impatient :3

• Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Sarcasm about New York being big, or the fact Spider-Man is viewed negatively by other heroes?

no its not sarcasm at all. I was honestly surprised. OOpsies! Let's say wolverine travels a lot then. He comes and goes form the institute in the comics anyway so.

no its not sarcasm at all. I was honestly surprised. OOpsies! Let's say wolverine travels a lot then. He comes and goes form the institute in the comics anyway so.

XD that's cool, just clearing up any confusion.

Knowing "Schnik Furry" (hehe, its funny because he says Schnik and he's hairy :3), he'll probably be in Canada looking for remnants of his past or something

hahaha true!

@Razilin
I looove your post because i just watched the first Spiderman movie! You know he would quote his uncle Ben! Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.