The Ultimate Marvel Roleplaying Universe (OoC and Sign-Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
<---Huge comic book fan, I know how this shit goes down.

There are two Moral Centers in comic books: Captain America and Superman.

There are only two successors to the Moral Centers of comic books: Spider-Man and Nightwing.

Anyway, I go off to train today and I find 2 new pages of posts in the OOC. You've all been productive little bees, no?

• Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle
Oh... Wow. Nice one, holy crap. Never occurred to me to do that..

LeaderDrink2.jpg

can you stick that archive link somehow into the first post of the OOC, sora?

<---Huge comic book fan, I know how this shit goes down.

There are two Moral Centers in comic books: Captain America and Superman.

There are only two successors to the Moral Centers of comic books: Spider-Man and Nightwing.

Anyway, I go off to train today and I find 2 new pages of posts in the OOC. You've all been productive little bees, no?

My immediate response to Cap's quote:

loved the show, HATED that intro song
its obviously trying too hard to be the much better X-Men theme from the 90s

Excuse me, but that intro is awesome.

Remixed version of the original Spider-Man theme (listen closely, it has virtually the same chords) and was awesome to get you revved up to watch the show.

we will have to agree to disagree.

behold my counterargument

=D

Your argument is invalid. Batman and Spider-Man were two totally different shows that had different ideas.

They both followed comic like story arcs, but Batman was more dark and Burton-esk, whereas Spider-Man was more like a comic book.

If you want to compare two shows like that, I'd compare Batman: TAS to Cybersix.

Really should've gotten a second season. Its a shame.

or we could just post intro's to our favorite superhero tv shows!!!!!
HAAHAHAHAHA!

or we could just post intro's to our favorite superhero tv shows!!!!!
HAAHAHAHAHA!

Yet another show cut off in its Prime and replaced with a watered-down version that ultimately lacks...

*sigh*

Yet another show cut off in its Prime and replaced with a watered-down version that ultimately lacks...

*sigh*

DON'T EVEN Get ME STARTED ON THAT SHIT!!!!!!! I DON'T NORMALLY CURSE BUT I DO SO BECAUSE THAT MAKES ME SO ANGRY I TURN INTO SHE-HULK! GRRRRR!

DON'T EVEN Get ME STARTED ON THAT SHIT!!!!!!! I DON'T NORMALLY CURSE BUT I DO SO BECAUSE THAT MAKES ME SO ANGRY I TURN INTO SHE-HULK! GRRRRR!

I feel your pain, Raven. I feel your pain...

The last episode was so unsatisfying and really depressing...

I see Cap and Magneto have both posted now. I'll try to catch up, still reading the intro post.

I see Cap and Magneto have both posted now. I'll try to catch up, still reading the intro post.

Sorry, I tend to go overboard. But I at least get credit for finding images of the Seven fighting Spidey :3

• Love
Reactions: Ravenbelle
I see you changed Thousand into a woman. I'm guessing you couldn't find a good picture of Thousand fighting so you used a picture of Silk instead. Let's say her name is/was Carla King instead of Carl King.

Almost done with the first post.

I see you changed Thousand into a woman. I'm guessing you couldn't find a good picture of Thousand fighting so you used a picture of Silk instead. Let's say her name is/was Carla King instead of Carl King.

Almost done with the first post.

Well I figured that since its constantly changing forms, having a woman may be interesting. We don't have many female characters as is, so I threw it in as more of an Easter egg. Glad you knew it was Silk, didn't think anyone would guess that ^^

Well I figured that since its constantly changing forms, having a woman may be interesting. We don't have many female characters as is, so I threw it in as more of an Easter egg. Glad you knew it was Silk, didn't think anyone would guess that ^^

I've never heard of her actually. I just used google image search.

I just finished the first post and I'm about to start reading Pepper's post.

EDIT: Now Raz's first post.

Last edited:
this RP has inspired me to re-watch every MCU movie in preparation for GUardians of the Galaxy.

I'm working through First Avenger tonight, easily one of my favorites.

"I dont' want to kill anyone. I just don't like bullies, I don't care where they're from."

That line pretty much made every chick I know fall a little bit in love with Captain America. And me too, to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.