The Ultimate Marvel Roleplaying Universe (OoC and Sign-Ups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know that just takes the fun out of it. -_-;

Kidding, kidding.

I'm at Pasta's post now.

EDIT: Reading last post.

EDIT2: Alright, I've read everything. Now to make a post.

EDIT3: Posted. Whew.

Last edited:
This is about when most people leave so that's my last IC post tonight. I need to bathe and eat and clean.

last post for the night as well.

this is gonna be fun to see what happens in the am.

i am feeling the Avengers vibe, can't wait for the walking the line guys to jump into this furball of a fight.

Okay, I'm gonna say something because it feels like things are progressing really quickly.

You can keep posting, but NOBODY is allowed to come to the fight location or interact with Spidey/the Seven until after my second post.

now that SHIELD is almost there, isn't it time for the villains to make their getaway @Sora1297 ?

Poor spidey. Nobody loves him or wants to help. Sheesh, you think with all the heroes around New York someone would should up to help him.

I mean..where are the freaking Ninja Turtles? :P

Poor spidey. Nobody loves him or wants to help. Sheesh, you think with all the heroes around New York someone would should up to help him.

I mean..where are the freaking Ninja Turtles? :P

Owned by Nickelodeon and out of Marvel's reach. They used to be the comic makers when it first came out.

I swear on God... is 8 in the morning, I die here of being sleepy and you are active like some ants... ok.. ok
Who has some question for meh ?

Owned by Nickelodeon and out of Marvel's reach. They used to be the comic makers when it first came out.
Okay well hmm...

How about the Teen Titans? They are in Manhattan now!

(I'm just being an idiot. It's late. Ignore me."

I swear on God... is 8 in the morning, I die here of being sleepy and you are active like some ants... ok.. ok
Who has some question for meh ?

Eastern European Time? It's after 11 at night where I am.

Nods. East Coast of the USA. The last true Southern State before you get to the displaced North. :P

I just noticed that you were born exactly three days before I was.

Now I get why at midnight, why almost no one is online. Ok.
I have a question, if I miss for a few days it is ok ? I mean I have to visit my grandmother, she will gonna die in this november, I will take some days off to talk with her and spent some time. If it is possible to drag ny character around or a kidnapping :)) I am sorry that it came like this at the beginning. I am sorry guys >.<

Now I get why at midnight, why almost no one is online. Ok.
I have a question, if I miss for a few days it is ok ? I mean I have to visit my grandmother, she will gonna die in this november, I will take some days off to talk with her and spent some time. If it is possible to drag ny character around or a kidnapping :)) I am sorry that it came like this at the beginning. I am sorry guys >.<

Yeah, it's fine. Thanks for letting us know.

Really ? Thanks. I will leave saturday :] I think. But thanks again guys. And I already have a plan for my character.

Status
Not open for further replies.