The Ultimate Comic Book Roleplaying Universe (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Komand'r (Katarina is how she introduces herself to humans)

Alias: Blackfire

Hero, Walking-the-line, or Villain: Villain, although can cross over to Hero under special circumstances.

Appearance:
J2L3csr.png

Background and Hero/Villain Origins:
"Komand'r of Tamaran, I hereby exile you from our planet, you are never to return, if you are seen within our borders you will be severely punished. Do you understand your charge?"

Exiled, for a crime I didn't even commit, I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, and to be seen and ratted on by the person I trusted most. Is that enough reason for me to be even the slightest bit pissed off? And the worst part, I get sent to Earth, everyone who looks at me hates me for what I am, the first thing that happens to me is that I get into a fight with the local "Superheroes". Hmph, if they'd asked me questions first, then acted later we might have avoided the entire scuffle, wasn't my fault. I spent a lot of time being interrogated, being asked questions I didn't have answers to, being treated like a common criminal, I am a Princess of Tamaran, and I will not tolerate being treated like this.

If they want an enemy, then they've found one in me!
I didn't want to destroy the city or enslave mankind, but now, now I'm not so sure, they want to treat me like an invader, I'll give them an invader, once I'm done with this planet, they will regret crossing paths with me, the Princess! And if you want to get in my way, you better be ready. I will leave you begging for mercy at my feet. When I get strong enough, I will return to my home, and I will reclaim what is rightfully mine, I'll conquer the whole planet if I have to, they will pay for creating this monster that I've become, Daddy's little girl is gone, all that is left is Blackfire!

This planet, Earth, will fall first, and rest assured, it will be ME who conquers it! Not anyone else, so if you want to take my glory, my achievement, I'll take your life! Only I, and I alone, am allowed the opportunity to conquer this planet, not just for revenge, but for proof. I will prove my strength, my worth, to the people of Tamaran, they will regret exiling me!
I'll fight every last man, women or child that stands in my way! I will return, and I will get even!
And don't worry Sister, I'll save you for last...when Tamaran bows before a new ruler, I'll remind you of the person who did it...and I'll remind you...that you created me!

Starfire!

(She'll never get good enough to achieve her goals)

Powers/Abilities:
Superhuman Strength &Enhanced Durability:
Being a Tamaranean, an alien, Blackfire is much, much stronger than she looks.
Superhuman Stamina: She can work continuously for days at a time without tiring out.
Superhuman Agility & Enhanced Reflexes: She is also quite agile, nimble and has quick reflexes, which greatly perfect her own combative skills.
Energy Projection: Blackfire can project incredibly strong and destructively effective bursts of pure pale lilac-colored "blackbolt" energy from the palms of her hands, or concentrated beams from her eyes.
Self-Sustenance: Blackfire also has the ability to survive in the hostile conditions of space without any sort of protection or special gear.
Enhanced Combat: Blackfire has trained herself in multiple styles of martial arts, like Kung Fu, Judo, and Kick-Boxing

Weaknesses/Tragic Flaw:
Lack of experience: Blackfire may have destructive bolts of energy and strength, but she's not that great at using them, and has an extreme lack of experience in a fight. She can beat up the average man, but fighting against a super-powered being will give her a hefty amount of trouble. A fact she refuses to believe.

Arrogance: Blackfire is very arrogant and cocky, so much so that she would believe she could defeat Superman with her hands tied behind her back. She can't. She always believes she is better and stronger than her opposition and so she will have her will to fight immediately broken upon her defeat...until the next time she starts getting up to no good.

Pride: Blackfire is a very proud person, and is ruled by this emotion. Blackfire's pride will either keep her fighting a losing battle, or have her give up to stop her pride from being shattered further.
Cannot fly: Unlike the rest of her race, Blackfire cannot fly by herself, extremely limiting her mobility and her fellow Tameraneans look down on her for it.

Tragic Flaws
Starfire, her sister. It doesn't matter what the situation is, who's side she's on, how close they are to death, whatever; she will refuse to fight alongside her, even for the safety of the entire galaxy. And if given the opportunity, she will always try to beat Star to the ground, to have revenge on her planet for what they did to her. But not kill her...she still sees her as family...she could never do that to her.

Her family as a whole is her greatest weakness, on the outside, she despises them for her exile, but on the inside, they are still family to her, and the loss of that family tore her apart, but she still accepts them and loves them. If this love was ultimately rejected by Starfire, or anyone else in her family, she would fall to pieces.

"I am an orange alien female. No amount of affirmative action is going to get me a job."

Other: Excelsior!

Sample Post: WIP​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Nice job everyone, just gotta see those sample posts and you're pretty much done (except for the people who still have to completely finish their sheets).

As a note, @Cactush, depending on what our "Starfire" reservation wants to do with her character, you may have to tweak your sheet. Just a heads up.

Also, let's decide on the first arc! I was thinking of doing something with COBRA, but if anyone wants to pitch supervillain ideas I'm more than welcome to hear it.

I also have a plan to incorporate the Watchmen into the history of this universe, but I'm still working on that.

Nice job everyone, just gotta see those sample posts and you're pretty much done (except for the people who still have to completely finish their sheets).

As a note, @Cactush, depending on what our "Starfire" reservation wants to do with her character, you may have to tweak your sheet. Just a heads up.

Also, let's decide on the first arc! I was thinking of doing something with COBRA, but if anyone wants to pitch supervillain ideas I'm more than welcome to hear it.

I also have a plan to incorporate the Watchmen into the history of this universe, but I'm still working on that.
I finished my sample last night, and are we doing Marvel style (character stories leads to team ups) or DC style (team ups dissolve to centric arcs)? And I don't mind COBRA, maybe they're getting wind of the existence of meta-mutants and decide to recruit a few in their ranks?

How cool would a triple threat between HYDRA, SHIELD, and COBRA be? Then ARGUS knocks the door down and joins the fight lol? Just a future suggestion.

Are we staying street level, world level, or do you want to start sowing cosmic seeds?

That is so chaotic. America would be in oblivion. o-o
our characters are to fabulous for that and then have nothing to do once america is in oblivion and the world will try to lock them up
I finished my sample last night, and are we doing Marvel style (character stories leads to team ups) or DC style (team ups dissolve to centric arcs)? And I don't mind COBRA, maybe they're getting wind of the existence of meta-mutants and decide to recruit a few in their ranks?

How cool would a triple threat between HYDRA, SHIELD, and COBRA be? Then ARGUS knocks the door down and joins the fight lol? Just a future suggestion.

Are we staying street level, world level, or do you want to start sowing cosmic seeds?

Saw your sample today, nice job, @ch0sen1!

There's a few questions to answer there, so I'll do my best to get them all ^^

are we doing Marvel style (character stories leads to team ups) or DC style (team ups dissolve to centric arcs)?

We're going the Marvel route, letting the individual characters and their relationships define the stories rather then just have some events and put a team together. I'm actually thinking that the "Avengers/Justice League" could be the new "Watchmen" (maybe even taking the name?), but our heroes/villains could choose to join the team or work as individuals. But, the arcs will force each party to work together/in opposition, so depending on your character, you can participate in a team to take down the bigger threat, or take on a smaller threat individually that could lead to the larger one.

I don't mind COBRA, maybe they're getting wind of the existence of meta-mutants and decide to recruit a few in their ranks?

COBRA would definitely be looking at meta-humans and the supers to create a "response team", but not for the same reasons the Avengers were created.

We can easily expect a multi-corporation war sooner than later. In fact, that was one of the arcs I had planned, but I'll reveal information about that later ;)

Street level primarily with the option of world level to start with. Cosmic stuff really only pertains to the Aliens at this point, but it will be small scale until the 3rd or 4th arc when it begins to pick up.

That is so chaotic. America would be in oblivion. o-o
our characters are to fabulous for that and then have nothing to do once america is in oblivion and the world will try to lock them up
Not if they try to stop the battles. There's so many stories that could be generated from this. Civil War, Secret War, Flashpoint, Infinite Crisis, Infinity War, Apokolips, etc.

@Sora1297 since I have a really cosmic character, can I sow almost invisible cosmic seeding once per arc? (Secret Invasion based)

@ch0sen1, Sure, we could use that to get really interesting.

Actually, that makes me think of The Leader... Oooh! Secret Plot idea!

an alternate universe would be interesting o_o.
or accidental magic that turns chaotic.
like gender bending everyone XD
JUST IMAGINE JADE/CHESHIRE FLIRTING WITH EVERYBODY.
LIKE "DAMN YOU HOT. I'D TAP YOU."
irritating_by_queensarwa-d5awcaj.jpg

AND TO SPIDERMAN NOW SPIDERWOMAN:
"Dat ass."

TO HAWKEYE,"Bro. You're hot. Hi."

TO PUNISHER,"You're my girlfriend. I decided."
"NO WAIT I LIKE SPIDERMAN AS A CHICK TOO."
"WAIT NO.. IM GAY FOR HAWKEYE.."
"Well.. either way I'm gay to this whole situation.... dude liking a dude thats a chick.
Chick liking a chick thats a dude."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
an alternate universe would be interesting o_o.
or accidental magic that turns chaotic.
like gender bending everyone XD
JUST IMAGINE JADE/CHESHIRE FLIRTING WITH EVERYBODY.
LIKE "DAMN YOU HOT. I'D TAP YOU."
irritating_by_queensarwa-d5awcaj.jpg

AND TO SPIDERMAN NOW SPIDERWOMAN:
"Dat ass."

TO HAWKEYE,"Bro. You're hot. Hi."

TO PUNISHER,"You're by girlfriend. I decided."
"NO WAIT I LIKE SPIDERMAN AS A CHICK TOO."
"WAIT NO.. IM GAY FOR HAWKEYE.."
"Well.. either way I'm gay to this whole situation.... dude liking a dude thats a chick.
Chick liking a chick thats a dude."

female_punisher_by_darrengeers-d5uomxe.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@ch0sen1, Sure, we could use that to get really interesting.

Actually, that makes me think of The Leader... Oooh! Secret Plot idea!
Okay thanks, again it'll be subtle. For Linda's centric arc I'm gonna go with Geoffery Ballard aka Centurion. Street/world level hybrid. A CIA agent working for an unknown "council" attached to a secret project that would employ the worlds greatest minds to develop. He'll develop a suit that sorta kinda not really rivals Iron Man's but with an unknown added edge.

female_punisher_by_darrengeers-d5uomxe.jpg
giphy.gif

HES SO PRETTY ASDFGHJKL
IF I WAS A CIVILIAN I'D PLAY DAMSEL IN DISTRESS 24/7 LIKE
"Hai your eye candy. SENPAI PLS NOTICE ME."
--
*genderbend cheshire with punisher intensifies cause IT IS FUNNY AS HELL. FRANKIE -AS A CHICK- WILL TAKE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO SMACK THE SHIT OUT OF JADE -NOW JADEN OR SOMETHING-.
[spoili]
chaperone_by_queensarwa-d625nhk.jpg
[/spoili]

• Love
giphy.gif

HES SO PRETTY ASDFGHJKL
IF I WAS A CIVILIAN I'D PLAY DAMSEL IN DISTRESS 24/7 LIKE
"Hai your eye candy. SENPAI PLS NOTICE ME."
--
*genderbend cheshire with punisher intensifies cause IT IS FUNNY AS HELL. FRANKIE -AS A CHICK- WILL TAKE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO SMACK THE SHIT OUT OF JADE -NOW JADEN OR SOMETHING-.
[spoili]
chaperone_by_queensarwa-d625nhk.jpg
[/spoili]

That's not a canon appearance, but it's what I'd probably use for a genderbent Frank.

I guess he'd be 'Fanny,' as that is the female version of Frank.

Reactions: N/A
That's not a canon appearance, but it's what I'd probably use for a genderbent Frank.

I guess he'd be 'Fanny,' as that is the female version of Francine.
I'm aware XD. Jesus christ that is like the perfect genderbend though :p.
G0d Jaden is gonna hate that name so much. LIKE whenever he'll interact with fanny, he won't even say her name. Just jump straight to talking.
"Hey pass me that."
"Nice booty yo."
"Fanny? Ew... thats stupid. FANNY PANTY. On second thought, i dig it now."
"Fancy fanny panty...."

• Love
Okay thanks, again it'll be subtle. For Linda's centric arc I'm gonna go with Geoffery Ballard aka Centurion. Street/world level hybrid. A CIA agent working for an unknown "council" attached to a secret project that would employ the worlds greatest minds to develop. He'll develop a suit that sorta kinda not really rivals Iron Man's but with an unknown added edge.

And insert the Iron Patriot, leading COBRA's Super Villain team.

... I need to stop. Focus on one arc at a time, me!

So we're going against COBRA who is lead by a robotic genius suit/Iron Patriot thats also bad?

So were going against COBRA who is lead by a robotic genius suit/Iron Patriot thats also bad?

And insert the Iron Patriot, leading COBRA's Super Villain team.

... I need to stop. Focus on one arc at a time, me!
No, Ballard is CIA not COBRA. And hah! Lemme guess Norman Osborn right? I could cameo him in my arc if you were going to do something with him.

jfc. I'm trying to understand and you guys are layering up ideas quickly. :d.
I understand half the info. Then theres new info. Then its like,"The hell..." making me pretty impatient and frustrated in all fairness. I don't mean to be rude or anything.
CAN I JUST CLARIFY:
IS THIS ARC FOR EVERYONE OR ITS CHARACTER ARCS?

Forget it ; I'll just quietly read :/

Status
Not open for further replies.