The Ultimate Comic Book Roleplaying Universe (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jfc. I'm trying to understand and you guys are layering up ideas quickly. :d.
I understand half the info. Then theres new info. Then its like,"The hell..." making me pretty impatient and frustrated in all fairness. I don't mean to be rude or anything.
CAN I JUST CLARIFY:
IS THIS ARC FOR EVERYONE OR ITS CHARACTER ARCS?

Forget it ; I'll just quietly read :/
Anyone can interact with other characters and what's going on in the universe, I'm just making a story for my character personally to give her development.

Ah, I see. Thanks. I inferred that but was like,"Wait. Maybe its a group thing since Sora wanted a group arc ready for later?"

Ah, I see. Thanks. I inferred that but was like,"Wait. Maybe its a group thing since Sora wanted a group arc ready for later?"
Yes, he will indeed have a central arc for everyone.

I already called Raz here, but the Bat-Captain has not shown up yet.

@Razilin, get your bat-ass over here!

And to answer your question @N/A, I do have a central idea for the plot. There's just a lot of idea generation going on and its all still just talk, nothing is confirmed outside of COBRA being the major issue for the first arc.

Reactions: N/A and ch0sen1
hSj3b1X.gif

@Razilin
BAT-SENPAI IS GONNA BE HERE.
*Prepares to glomp family roleplayer*

Coz' y'know.. I consider your group rp family c:
Otherverse c:<​

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
hSj3b1X.gif

@Razilin
BAT-SENPAI IS GONNA BE HERE.
*Prepares to glomp family roleplayer*

Coz' y'know.. I consider your group rp family c:
Otherverse c:<​
You just became family then lol. Otherverse is derived from an rp I started with all of them in the same universe/multiverse. Come hug me child.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I AM AN ADULT!

And why did you never respond to my multiple PM's Raz? After all we've been through with the UMRPU, I thought you would've joined me T-T

Name: Dr. Bruce Wayne

Alias: Batmage

Hero, Walking-the-line, or Villain: Hero

Appearance:

Bat-Mage_001.jpg

Background and Hero/Villain Origins: The independently wealthy Dr. Bruce Wayne worked his way up from humble beginnings to a world-renowned neurosurgeon. However, he grew arrogant concerning his skills and became nearly apariah amongst his patients, staff, and colleagues for his horrible bedside manners.

A tragic car accident claiming the lives of his parents, Martha and Thomas Wayne, also left him crippled in his right hand, leaving him unable to practice surgery. He almost took his own life at losing his career, until a mysterious Asian man came to him and convinced him to travel to the world, studying with various mystics over the course of five years. These monks, masters, and hedge wizards taught him the sorcerer's art, alchemy, and various other occult skills. While he would never gain the use of his hand again, he instead gained mastery of the magical arts.

In his travels, he reconciled his past and looked toward the future, finding peace and serenity in his magic. His Asian companion eventually revealed himself as the Sorcerer Supreme, who saw the potential for greatness in Wayne, and encouraged him to take up the mantle in his stead. Thus, Bruce Wayne became the wise Bat-Mage.

Powers/Abilities: Magic - The Bat-Mage is a master of the mystical arts. He is skilled in summoning, healing, divinations, alchemy, item creation, and evocation. There is very little he cannot do as long as he can work his magics.

Weaknesses/Tragic Flaw: If bereft of his magic, the Bat-Mage is a mere mortal with a nonfunctioning right hand.

Other: EXCELSIOR!

Sample Post:

Five years had left their toll on Bruce Wayne. Well into his forties, he was hardly the figure of youthful vigor when he started this journey. He was trim, but not large. Hale, but not fit. Wandering throughout the less-remembered parts of the world had countered some of that. He was lean and wiry now, from long hikes in the wilderness, climbing mountains, trekking through deserts, woodlands, and plains. On these sojourns, he studied with Native American shamans, Tibetan monks, witch doctors, alchemists, astrologists, and others. Many seemed to have a penchant for hiding in remote regions, forcing prospective students like himself to make physically taxing journeys.

This latest venture took him into the heart of Japan, where he now stepped though the foliage of a dark forest known to the locals as the Forest of Illusions. Here, magic was still strong, an older kind of power. Bruce could feel it. He murmured a spell, his eyes glowing red-yellow as the invisible became visible to his eyes. Spirits of the forest, little white humanoids with oblong heads, sat in droves upon every tree and root, looking up at him with pale, featureless faces.

As one, they tilted their heads, as if winding them up like toy gears. Then, also as one, they snapped back in place with a resounding rattle. The musical tone of their bell-like tine was a summons. A deer-like being with great wooden antlers upon a caricature of a human face stepped into view from the shadows of the woods.

Bruce knelt. "Great spirit of the forest," he greeted carefully. This being was older than humanity, was old when civilization was young. In magic, that meant it was also wise and powerful....and dangerous. "I come seeking to learn the ways of the forest creatures."

It said nothing. It simply stared into Bruce's eyes. It must have seen something there, for without a word, the ancient creature turned and walked back into the trees. Bruce obediently followed.

Last edited by a moderator:
XD that's brilliant, mate.

Guess I'll have to make the Joker a demon so it rounds out the magic :3

Reactions: Razilin
Oh god. I'm so hyperactive I need to stop it. <-<;
I'm concerned.
Nah no i'm not. XD I'm always hyperactive for a few minutes/after a few posts and then relax after a bit. so yeah its normal. Like in other verse i'll have a happy caps moment for no reason and then get quiet XD

Raz and I; He's that ugly evil grumpy cat there.
8BngA6X.gif

"Go post. I posted." *and its been 3 months or something XD*

Me to Barren:
W07eXt9.gif

"Frory bro." XD

Chosen & I: She's that cool dog yo.
giphy.gif

She's nice vuv.

Sora and I.
tumblr_lvuoedzdIQ1r0ojhto1_500.gif

Coz' he does fandom roleplays. so he'd be the one poking the pikachu.

Im getting bored now and am no longer hyper xD

• Love
And finally got my sample post up...did I miss something?

@BarrenThin
[spoili]
Teddy_Bear_Kiss.gif
[/spoili]
THIS IS GETTING HILARIOUSLY AWKWARD IN A GOOD WAY. I CANT STOP GIGGLING XD
RIGHT WHEN I WAS CALMING DOWN TOO BARREN, SHEESH. XD

• Love
So many GIF's 0-0

Reactions: N/A
Superman: "Raz, shut the f*ck up before I throw you into the sun"
Raz/Batman: "I have a plan for that"