The Ultimate Comic Book Roleplaying Universe (OoC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohmygod let me tag her pls.
OR COMMENT HER PROFILE WITH A DOGGY GIF LIKE WHAT I DID TO YOU XD
"I LOVE YOU [dog gif]"

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Nice job everyone, just gotta see those sample posts and you're pretty much done (except for the people who still have to completely finish their sheets).

As a note, @Cactush, depending on what our "Starfire" reservation wants to do with her character, you may have to tweak your sheet. Just a heads up.

Also, let's decide on the first arc! I was thinking of doing something with COBRA, but if anyone wants to pitch supervillain ideas I'm more than welcome to hear it.

I also have a plan to incorporate the Watchmen into the history of this universe, but I'm still working on that.
That's alright, I planned for that to happen haha.

> ~ >

< ~ <

tumblr_inline_nhza4aV1aI1qe3tff.gif

Hai everyone > o <

I shall be taking up the role of a 'Starfire' and am currently working on my CS​

See? Told you she'd be here :3

Reactions: Kid muffintop
XD that's brilliant, mate.

Guess I'll have to make the Joker a demon so it rounds out the magic :3

completed my CS of Batmage, the Sorcerer Knight Supreme, the Mantled Magician, the Incanting Knight Investigator!

Awesome! Nice job, Raz.

Who else is done? ^^

I am done and I think I shall enjoy playing deathstroke a lot.

Updated the OP with the description of the first arc.

I'm planning to have the arc's last for a while, with smaller events occuring inside of them. A new arc will begin after a specific large event (or example, an arc based off of "The Killing Joke" would end after the Joker is killed by Iron Man, but before the end of that arc, Psylocke could leave the X-Men, Superman could be exiled from Earth, Deadpool could reveal that he's pregnant, whatever).

I can explain if you guys are confused, but my goal is to make this a mixture of a free form with a larger plot lingering in the background of each "arc".

Updated the OP with the description of the first arc.

I'm planning to have the arc's last for a while, with smaller events occuring inside of them. A new arc will begin after a specific large event (or example, an arc based off of "The Killing Joke" would end after the Joker is killed by Iron Man, but before the end of that arc, Psylocke could leave the X-Men, Superman could be exiled from Earth, Deadpool could reveal that he's pregnant, whatever).

I can explain if you guys are confused, but my goal is to make this a mixture of a free form with a larger plot lingering in the background of each "arc".
So according to the arc, Superman is already out there somewhere? Or is it a figure of speech? I think I'm going to work on my post for IC lol

I just have my Sample post to do and then I'm set, then I'll wait for Starfire and see what changes I might need to make.

I want in on this.

Alright, who do you want to play?

And just as a note guys: feel free to post wherever in the IC. Have your guys going about their daily routine, have them on the job, whatever you want. I'll introduce the event of the main arc slowly as we work, but I've got a small event in the works that'll help start the story.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hmm thinking of making a character who is walking the line between a herione and a villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.