• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

The Ultimate Comic Book Roleplaying Universe (OoC)

Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i talked to Hot!Commissioner Gordon. my day's work is done.

besides, it seems to be segregating between the Adults and the 18 yrs and under crowds.

in that vein, the next step would be to have Bruce look into gathering allies to prepare for the future disasters he's concerned about...like approaching the Punisher, for instance
do something with the age segregation pls ; u ;

1. I'm also gonna work on introducing SHIELD to give the older cheaters more interaction. Expect to meet the leader of SHIELD and OSCORP very soon.
No fuck them D<. We gonna listen to the bat.
okey. whatever you say boss c:

@Razilin, xD yes, that COBRA. Didn't you notice the Commander and the Baroness in the little poster in the first post of the thread? They're redesigned, but you can tell who they are.

Also, the TMNT are in there as well, so they're gonna exist in this world :3

@Razilin, xD yes, that COBRA. Didn't you notice the Commander and the Baroness in the little poster in the first post of the thread? They're redesigned, but you can tell who they are.

Also, the TMNT are in there as well, so they're gonna exist in this world :3
Fun fact: The same chemicals that made Daredevil go blind was what gave the TMNT their powers. #TheMoreYouKnow

@Razilin if no ones comes in as Clark aka "Carlos" maybe Bruce and Linda could do a World's Finest as a subplot later.

That could be fun!

Also, I have plans for a House of M/Injustice plot to happen later.

Let's just say that when that arc begins, we're going to be RPing alternate versions of our characters who fail to stop a universe-changing event.

Then, we'll go back to Earth-1212 :3

That could be fun!

Let's just say that when that arc begins, we're going to be RPing alternate versions of our characters who fail to stop a universe-changing event.

tumblr_md4965UVuC1rrh62i.gif

Nice! Can't wait :)..
hopefully ill think of an alternate persona of cheshire :d

I wanna see interaction between bruce and Frankie :d...
@BarrenThin was open to it

Fun fact: The same chemicals that made Daredevil go blind was what gave the TMNT their powers. #TheMoreYouKnow

@Razilin if no ones comes in as Clark aka "Carlos" maybe Bruce and Linda could do a World's Finest as a subplot later.
sure

and this Batman is a hard counter to Kryptonians, with magic powers being available

That could be fun!

Oh gah.....Sora....is...is Linda going to be GODFALL SUPERLASS? :O

Oh gah.....Sora....is...is Linda going to be GODFALL SUPERLASS? :O
MY GOD THAT WOULD BE AMAZING.
IT SOUNDS AWESOME OuO

this arc idea of house of M/injustice is really bringing everyone together i think XD

Maaaaaybe :3

I won't say much outside of "Read House of M" and "Play Injstice: Gods Among Us".

Or you can do what a lot of people (including me) did when they didn't have the money to nerd-out and buy those things: read the Wikipedia article for House of M and watch the "Injustice Movie" (all the cutscenes combined together) on YouTube.

But now, I'm a happy little nerd because l bought both :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back