The Ultimate Comic Book Roleplaying Universe (OoC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
MY GOD WE'RE GETTING SOMEWHERE AMUSING IN THIS CONVO/TOPIC XD.
Leon would be like, "How many people do i have to kill to get at the bigger table"
I CAN JUST IMAGINE IT.
Jade: SHUSH. ADULTS TALKING D<
Leon: BUT I WALK ALONG THE LINE AND AM MOSTLY A BAD GUY. G0sH I CAN DO ADULT STUFF. I'VE KILLED.
JAde: YOU ARE 18. SIT BACK DOWN IN THE KIDDIE TABLE. D<.
Leon: SRSLY. THIS IS A SUPER HERO/VILLAIN SPOT AND LIKE.... I NEED TO REACH OF AGE TO A CERTAIN AREA.
Everyone: Yes.
Frank: I mean, he's fine jade..
Jade: SHUSH. *bitchy strict mother* ITS TO INAPPROPRIATE.
Jade: NOW BE NICE TO THE OTHER KIDS LEON D<
Leon: ohmeg0sh. I hate you guys. I hate you. You're not my mom. *muttering as he walks back to the table*

XD

Reactions: BarrenThin
*Considers having Frank murder more criminals because of boredom but thinks better off it.*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
*Considers having Frank murder more criminals because of boredom but thinks better off it.*
I think after his origins, Frank should train Leon, that would be awesome yet very funny and amusing.

Us three. Lets have a mini arc thats not to important to interfere with the whole rp.....to feed our boredom. XD
I also figured the younger hero/villains are at the same school too thats why I'm not worried for them o-o
plus you guys seem online currently,.

Us three. Lets have a mini arc thats not to important to interfere with the whole rp.....to feed our boredom. XD
I also figured the younger hero/villains are at the same school too thats why I'm not worried for them o-o
plus you guys seem online currently,.
almost done the bio.

Reactions: N/A and BarrenThin
That could prove funny. I don't think he'd support others following his lifestyle, though.
He already follows that lifestyle so it would be more like a bonus for him ;)

He already follows that lifestyle so it would be more like a bonus for him ;)

I'm just trynna figure out where he could go to interact with other major characters right now.

I'd rather that than an NPC. =P

I put out a bait post (very public murders) but I was never very good at fishing.

I mean i have an idea of hinting cheshire knowing his presence. Which is just connections amongst the 'criminall'/assassin world.
Leon can also hint at this as well.
Basically something like,"oh that new punisher strikes after a while."
making ches competitive. just kidding XD she'll just be curious and amused.

I mean i have an idea of hinting cheshire knowing his presence. Which is just connections amongst the 'criminall'/assassin world.
Leon can also hint at this as well.
Basically something like,"oh that new punisher strikes after a while."
making ches competitive. just kidding XD she'll just be curious and amused.
Yeah he is also more killing people because they may know about his fathers death and would most likely connect with the main arc with COBRA, but to have fun he likes to just kill murderers and killers, just to set an example.

I'm just trynna figure out where he could go to interact with other major characters right now.

I'd rather that than an NPC. =P

I put out a bait post (very public murders) but I was never very good at fishing.
Yeah that post may have to wait for tomorrow, sorry.

@BarrenThin - who says I'm not doing stuff? ;)

@Sora1297 - randomly dropping plot bunnies in my post - intentionally left things vague concerning what Bat-Mage found when probing Juggernaut's memory. The point is, wanted to put out some stuff that would lead into COBRA (whatever that is), and that Juggernaut is in some way, shape, or form, just the first of many inter-connected supervillain-related disasters to come.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@BarrenThin - who says I'm not doing stuff? ;)

@Sora1297 - randomly dropping plot bunnies in my post - intentionally left things vague concerning what Bat-Mage found when probing Juggernaut's memory. The point is, wanted to put out some stuff that would lead into COBRA (whatever that is), and that Juggernaut is in some way, shape, or form, just the first of many inter-connected supervillain-related disasters to come.

I meant in the scheme of interaction. =P

I think everyone outside the school is pretty alone right now.

Reactions: N/A
@Razilin, you don't know what COBRA is? Haven't you ever seen G.I. Joe?

COOOBRAAAAAA! ATTAAAAAACK!

Plot bunnies are fine, I'll elaborate more on that in my next post

I meant in the scheme of interaction. =P

I think everyone outside the school is pretty alone right now.
i talked to Hot!Commissioner Gordon. my day's work is done.

besides, it seems to be segregating between the Adults and the 18 yrs and under crowds.

in that vein, the next step would be to have Bruce look into gathering allies to prepare for the future disasters he's concerned about...like approaching the Punisher, for instance

@Razilin, you don't know what COBRA is? Haven't you ever seen G.I. Joe?

COOOBRAAAAAA! ATTAAAAAACK!

Plot bunnies are fine, I'll elaborate more on that in my next post
I had no idea we're using that COBRA.

This makes my random idea that Juggernaut is linked to them even better. weren't they, at one point, pre-9/11 terrorists with crazy gadgets???

Enjoy Cheshire bringing sexual tension everywhere she goes no matter what she does.
[spoili]
tumblr_mnl1f3AKGf1r2wof4o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ms090m2XVp1rj3pljo1_1280.png

tumblr_mnl1f3AKGf1r2wof4o2_r1_500.png
[/spoili]
[spoili]

[/spoili]
tumblr_m4cb1h1iGp1qixvjno1_400.gif

I FOUND THE GIF.
BARREN MY FEELS.
I FOUND THE GIF FULL OF FEELS WITH LIAN.

• Love
i talked to Hot!Commissioner Gordon. my day's work is done.

besides, it seems to be segregating between the Adults and the 18 yrs and under crowds.

in that vein, the next step would be to have Bruce look into gathering allies to prepare for the future disasters he's concerned about...like approaching the Punisher, for instance

I figured that would be the next step.

I'm also gonna work on introducing SHIELD to give the older cheaters more interaction. Expect to meet the leader of SHIELD and OSCORP very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.