The Ultimate Comic Book Roleplaying Universe: Dark Reign (OoC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would've bought it if May snuck aboard the Helicarrier and Matt didn't know she was there until they landed xD

But sure, she can be the 'Young Avenger' (honorary member :3)

hehehe i could see that happening in case Matt doesn't want her on the avengers (stupid protective big brothers not wanting little sisters in danger instead of skipping math class)
Either way is cool ^-^

I'm cool with either, but she might be an 'honorary' member since she's more or less starting out as a hero since the flashback takes place in 2015.

I can see Howard the DUCC (in pre-mobile-walker form, aka tank form) being an Avenger (or a supplemental asset in the field for the Avengers on missions). I am envisioning Bruce Wayne/Venom being still very new to his vigilantism, so being an Avenger wouldn't fit.

Once we have the collab post done :3

I'm just waiting for people to answer questions about that and then add their contribution.

Reactions: Razilin
Also, @CursedDawn, you said Miss Thunder would be sitting out the flashback intro, right?

right, she'd have to, if it's a year in the past she won't exist yet, Christine hasn't had her powers that long

Alright just verifying ^^

Alright, let's get started then. I'll try to have it up tonight

Gotta love it when writers block strikes and you're just getting to the good part -_-

Reply shall be finished tomorrow, sorry about the delay, but your patience shall pay off! Rest assured!

• Thank You
Reactions: Ravenbelle
so you dontwant us to post yet? until you time skip to the present?

No you guys are supposed to post, then I'll intro the villains, post again, and THEN I'll do the time skip/plot mover.

oh hey is Quicksilver going to be a long-term character beyond the flashback? Because i would love to see her CS if that's the case. (is she a she? that sounds really cool)
If this sounds sarcastic in the least, it is not intended that way. Just curious

Quicksilver is a guy canonically, but you and @sleepingxdragon could potentially talk about making him a female character.

Yeah i know but lol i misread that part in your post and thought he was genderbent in there nevermind haha

Anyway, great post! this is going to be super fuuunnnnnn!!!!

Oh xD I thought you wanted to play Quicksilver, hence why I was asking :3

Status
Not open for further replies.