The Two-Sentence Story

Once upon a time, there was a little soldier. He died when gunshots fired

Last edited:
Reactions: Archwar
Fixed.

Reactions: Archwar
There was a boy who lost his way. He was found when the angels wept on his death day.

Two rivals from across time fight one last time.

Both walk in and neither come out.

It was the night before Christmas. The only presents awaiting Frank this year were the cold winter breeze and the hard grey street rushing up to meet him.

A young one went on a trail of discovery, to hopefully become and adult in the mind of its peers. The young one's hard journey was finished when he climbed into the toaster, and was reborn as a piece of toast.

Malcolm offered up his heart. John left anyway.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I was told dragons were only fantasy. "Whatever," I muttered as one lumbered towards me, fire curling out its nostrils.

Before we fly, we all must go through the trouble of falling. Catch me, as i continue to fall into a bottomless pit.

I fear Hell more than anything else in the verse. I fight tooth and nail daily to ensure that I don't anything to secure my position in Hell.

Dad and I are playing hide-and-seek.

It's been ten years, he's still hiding.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
She skid to a stop and celebrated her successful escape. Then the ground of the cliff gave way beneath her feet.

I've fallen, and I can't get up. No, really, I'm lying here on the floor, in tremendous pain!

The dolphins had long known of the impending demolition of Earth and had made many attempts to alert mankind of the danger. The last ever dolphin's message was misinterpreted as a surprisingly sophisticated attempt to do a double backward somersault through a hoop whilst whistling "The Star-Spangled Banner," but in fact the message was this: "So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish."

Last edited by a moderator:
A man walked down the street, ignoring the calls for help. Oh how karma loves to do justices!

"Pedal faster!" he said. Well, now those words are engraved on his tombstone.