The Two-Sentence Story

"You always told me that we'll be at each other's back for eternity, so why!?"

"Who said there was an eternity?"

When love is lost it hurts you much more than it's ever aided you.

I'm reminded of this every time I visit your grave.

"Are you ready for the last battle you'll ever fight?"

"Yes, but only because I'm going to beat your bitchy ass so hard that every other bitch in the bitching world will go into hiding in bitchy shame: an event that'll be called the Great Bitch Retirement, named after you, you bitch."

Once, there was a horse named Moe and a carrot named... Carrot. A wonderful friendship, until the day Moe suggested they have lunch together.

He thought she was asleep.

Again she watched his figure pass through the strips of moonlight as he walked away.

I sought solitude within the arms of the one I trusted.

I found naught but a sharp pain in the side, and the forever darkness of reality creeping over my conscious.

One by one, they vanished in a streak of light; each star fell from its place towards the earth which sat helplessly below. They pierced the sky and laid waste to the constructs of man until naught was left but dust and ash.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Android 9001, status... operational."

"Current location... Hell."

Sometimes I thought the answer to peace was through acts of kindness.
Now, true peace comes from laughing at that drunk party guy trying to get in his chair.

• Useful
Reactions: Random
Are Gagging and Chortling mutually compatible?
I mean, I think you'd end up with something like the American Government's foreign policies
.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Acrid smoke curled around me and cast me into a world of blindness as pain seared through my lungs. Now, as I stood petrified amidst the chaos, I finally learned not to play with fire.

Reactions: Baddamobs
I completed my task and now I stood and admired my handiwork, a clean red slash across the throat of a now still clocked figure. As I wiped a cloth across the bloodied steel in my hand, I noticed the lifeless face peering up at me had belonged to my father.

The face behind the glass stared at her with a blood-thirsty, murderous intent. What was wrong with this mirror?

Reactions: Baddamobs
She locked the door behind them and swayed her hips over to where he stood, toppling him back onto the bed, smiling naughtily at him as his face washed over with distress and nervousness and she wondered what was going through his mind.

Oh, shit, I have to piss, he thought.

With a devilish grin and one hand resting on the small of my back, he reached a callused hand up ever so sweetly moved my auburn hair away from my soft throat. Then there was a murmur, a flash of silver, a searing pain across my neck, until finally I felt myself falling and the world went black.

When I used to live with my big family, I got used to hearing doors open and music playing in the middle of the night. Now that I live alone, it's much more creepier.

I'm so empty and cold in this space where I'm forced to be trapped to my own thoughts and moved by my own heartbeat. Someone should've warned me that it would be like this, because I would have been cremated instead.