The Two-Sentence Story

"Where did this delicious meat come from?"
"From the body of your delicious next door neighbor Sally."

"Our story ends like it begun, falling into a large hole. As for the part in between, I'm not sure."

Ok, ok, I can do better than that.

"The surroudings became darker and more clouded by the second, though he's unsure if it's just his eyesight. Either way he's drowning."

Meh, I'll try again.

"You and I, we are in a way the same, yet in another so different. Too bad you're a plant."

I was a boy who looks up to my father hoping that one day I turn into a fine young man just like him.

Now I'm a father who guides my children ensuring their bright future to be a fine young adult.

He never expected this world to change, to accept him for who he was, for what he was.
And even though nobody will know for a few days at the least, even though it's dark where he is now, he is happy, peaceful, because he is free.

I always fantasize about the future- fantasize about living a happy life. Sometimes I feel like that fantasy has passed me by.

1. I am the only person left on this barren hunk of rock. Why, then, is someone knocking on my door?
  2. You look so beautiful when you sleep. If only you knew I was here.
  3. Father sits at the foot of my bed each night, but I wish he wouldn't. I love him, but after being dead for so long, he's really starting to smell.
  4. "I love you." He said, as his victim let out one last, gurgling breath.

Reactions: InfamousPanda
When you can come to me able to speak, then we'll talk. Seriously, Learn to speak.

I'm the best hider in hide-and-seek. I was found only once, but never again.

He was as cold-blooded as they came; he had no emotions, no feelings. But then, how could he feel his heart breaking?

Reactions: Saren
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again" is a ridiculous quote if I ever heard one; as far as I'm concerned, trying never got anyone anywhere except heartbroken, beaten to a bloody pulp, dead... or in my case, all three in the span of an hour. Man, that had been a fun night, lemme tell ya!

Reactions: Saren
Butterflies are free. Caterpillars are gonna cost ya...

The sign said "Dip In Road". Didn't say anything about the bridge being out.

He passed his ring to his assistant for safe keeping. It never graced his hand again.

The epitaph writ in stone said: "Here Lies Samuel Baggins." Whatever he lied about, it must have been very serious for someone to note it on his gravestone.

Idiots are a dime a dozen. Geniuses are sold by the pound.