The Two-Sentence Story

The evil telepath told me that it was impossible to outsmart him without dying.

I asked him if he liked my plan where I don't outsmart him, and both of us die.

Everyday i put a plate of food on the dinner table for my Daughter.

I really should stop doing that and accept her death.

Reactions: foodforpigs
Trembling with mixed emotions of panic and adoration Vrein watched the woman he loved sprawled out across the hide cushioned bed. It had been months since he had last seen her and there she was, beautiful in her rest and shivering in her sleep as she battled the harsh clutches of bone freeze.

Disclaimer: Shhhhhh I'll do it soon. The person I'm talking to, you know who you are.

The first thing to die were the flowers. The people followed soon after.

Reactions: Micky
No, this can't be happening. I will not accept this kind of offence against our Master.

His best friend had just been born, but at the same time, had only a few days left to live.

But the newborn was not the one who suffered a terrible mental disease that made you want to be friends with every fly ever hatched.

The familiar acrid sting of the cigarette filled his mouth, lungs, and nose, causing a grimace. Still, it smelled better than the bodies.

Reactions: fatalrendezvous
(Somone probably wrote this but oh well)

The last man on Earth was sitting at home. There came a knock at the door.

We had always wondered what would happen if we had just given in in the first place.

Eventually we learned you just cant quite eat coffee and be okay.

I miss you when you're not here. When you are here I remember why you left.

Reactions: fatalrendezvous
His grandfather's armchair was as comfortable as ever, even with a pair of slender, shaking hands trying in vain to keep the barrel steady.
''Aim lower, breathe...and feed the cat on your way out.''

"Hush, beloved, it'll be okay, the pain will go away..." She giggled, pulling the needle through his cold, rotting flesh, as if she were actually sewing the wounds shut.

The barren earth, now void of nearly all human life, looked down on the trapped man as he stared into the darkness of the valley. The pistol raises to his temple as the rabbit in the moon looked on with apologetic eyes.

Reactions: Wistful Beast
He was a humble man, but he still knew that what he did was praiseworthy and made him better than others. That is what gave him the strength to pull the trigger, no matter how much they begged.

We were once as young as the earth was old; we made mistakes then.

Now our earth is gone and we work tirelessly to right the wrongs we committed, praying that our efforts are not too little too late.

Last edited:
"How do you write a two-sentence story?" Jeremy asked.

"Like this," Amy replied.

Leaning temptingly over the guardrail of the abandoned bridge, the girl's outstretched hands reached down towards the glistening water, yearning to touch the cool surface. She was not yet ready to make the leap, and pulling her arms back to her body the woman sighed and retreated into the night, cold air tracing her breath.