The Twin Blades

"Right, getting expelled would suck." she paused, for a second thinking. "Did you wanna go to the meadow? I'm sure Tori won't kill us if we skip now. As long as we say you tried to stop me in the first place he won't even glare at you."

The second person thought for a moment before answering "I believe she's almost ready. A couple more days and she'll be ready to join us. No what are we going to do with him?" they asked, looking at Kaito

[[I think I'll play the female baddie if you don't mind... every time I try and play a guy baddie they turn out really feminine anyway.
That's an awesome idea. I was actually just thinking that myself]]

"Sounds good to me. Let's get out of here."
He took her hand and led them out of the school and back towards the meadow where they'd found their weapons.

"You could use him as target practice if you liked. Or we could wipe his memory. Or we could just kill him. I'm not fussed. He's just a pitiful lesser being with no powers, not worth our time even making him into a mindless drone if you ask me."
He kneed Kaito in the stomach. Kaito fell down, clutching it and stared up at the female with pleading eyes

[[What did you want the relationship between the two baddies to be btw?
And glad you liked it ^^]]

She sighed and stretched as they walked. "I feel so much better now. Kaito was really starting to annoy me. I'm actually suprised I didn't punch him sooner and do more damage." Midori giggled as a thought crossed her mind. "Wouldn't it be funny if Kaito and Yuki dated? They seem meant for one another."

She glanced down at the worthless piece of flesh staring up at her. "Kill him. He's no use to us. But make it look like an accident or a suicide. We don't want people asking questions."

[[I'm not sure, they could be siblings or they could be lovers who pose as siblings. (You can tell I've been watching too much Sailor Moon when I say things like that. It's very Allen and Ann esque) Whatever you'd rather]]

Ichiro couldn't help but laugh as she said it.
"Oh lord, imagine their kids? Creepy bullies?"
He couldn't help but shiver at the thought.
"That was quite the punch though. Have you been working out?"
He raised her hand in his and looked over it.

The man smirked
"I have an idea. Let's make it look like he was so irrevocably in love with the girl it drove him to suicide not being able to have her. That will really get under her skin."

[[Allen and Anne FTW! xD Very tempted to say we name them that to boot XD]]

She laughed. "It certainly be an interesting combo." Midori shook her head, "Poor hypothetical children"

The girl shook her head. "No. Why, do you think I went a little overboard with it? He just upset me so much that I kinda lost it and let it all out. It felt awesome." She thought for a minute. "If their kids would be creepy bullies, what would ours be like I wonder?" She went as red as tomato. "Forget I said that."

The woman smirked, "Perfect. It will speed up the process as well."

[[I have to say they were my favorite villains, because they weren't actually evil. They didn't know any better and you sympathized with them. We should XD]]

Ichiro couldn't help but laugh at the thought of their hypothetical children. He stopped a moment later though.
"Well, before we forget it...I'd say, clever, funny, intelligent, very good looking, and a little strong willed. And maybe they'd get something or other from me."

Kaito stared at them in horror.
"N...no...leave me alone...get aw-"
Before he could finish the sentence, the man had grabbed hold of him and vanished. He reappeared two minute later.
"The deed is done" he smirked.
There was an ear splitting scream from outside the school.

[[Yush! Allen and Anne FTW!
I did love me some Wicked Lady. I found Chibiusa as annoying as hell the first time round though =/]]

Midori giggled, and leaned into him. "They'll probably get their looks and temper from you. I hope. I can imagine kids with my temper and it wouldn't be pretty. Especially when they get to their terrible two's." She shuddered. "That's a scary thought."

The girl smirked back, "Good. Let's go watch the chaos unfold." she laughed and vanished reappearing on the school roof a second later.

[[So we're agreed their names will be Allen and Anne XD
I liked Wicked Lady a lot more then Chibusa the first time around too. I thought she was whiny and full of herself the first time I watched the episodes with her]]

"Too true, but your temper is too dominant for any child of yours to not have it. Though you would think getting it from you that you'd be able to handle it?"

The guy appeared on the roof beside her and watched as everyone rushed outside and saw what had happened for themselves.

[[Yup, Allen and Anne ^^]]

She giggled. "Maybe. But because I have the same temper I'd probably snap while trying to discipline them or find whatever they did funny and not worth punishment. Understand? That's why I hope they get your temper." They walked into the meadow and she sighed, spinning in a circle. Midori smiled at Ichiro. "Well, we're out of school now, what do you wanna do?"

Anne giggled as the watched the chaos. People rushed out to the dead boy's broken body, checking for a nonexistent pulse. It was rather gruesome. his legs were bent at unnatural angles and some of his brain was leaking on to the pavement. She looked at her companion. "It's wonderful Allen, this will really get under her skin. It looks like he jumped off the roof."

Ichiro laughed.
"True, but I think you'd be a lot better with them. They'd be your kids after all. I think you'd find it harder to lose your temper with them in quite the same way you lost it with Kaito."
He walked around Midori once.
"Anything you want, I'm happy with."

Allen smirked.
"Indeed Anne. We should assume the form of these Human trees to spy on the pair of them in the glade. It shouldn't take long for one of their friends to alert them to what happened here."

"True. But I'd still lose my temper with them at points." She grinned, "Anything I want huh? That's a dangerous thing to say Ichiro." She grabbed him and kissed him.

"We should, but there is something I want to do first." She disappeared only to reappear near the boy's locker. Making sure no one would see her, Anne slipped Kaito's apparent suicide note claiming his unrequited love for Midori was the reason he chose death, into a gap in his locker. They were sure to find this soon and it would only serve to infuriate the girl further. She reappeared on the roof. "Let's go."

Ichiro laughed and kissed her back.
"I knew it would be a dangerous thing to say."
He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her more passionately.

Allen smirked. His hand creeped around and pulled her close.
"Let's go do some spying"
He vanished with her.

Midori giggled, but was too wrapped up in her boyfriend to say or do much else. She was determined to keep kissing him until lack or oxygen became too much of a problem. And then she'd kiss him again. She figured it wouldn't be a good idea to go their blades until the time their families were expecting them home, no matter how much Midori wanted to spar.

Ann wanted to laugh when they reappeared in the glade. They had appeared behind two trees so they wouldn't be seen. Not that it mattered. The two seemed to be in their own little world. Ann doubted that the two would have noticed them even if they had appeared in the middle of the meadow.

Ichiro kissed back just as enthusiastically. He had promised to kiss her if she paid attention, and indeed she had, so he would be true to his word.
He had decided there was little else he looked forward to so much as making out with her. It had become quickly like a drug, for both of them no doubt.

"How so very...Human." Allen sighed quietly.
"At least she's giving into her lust...or 'love' as some Humans might call it. Foolish though they are."

Midori pulled away panting, if she didn't need air to breath, she would have kept on kissing him. "Wow..." she leaned against him. "Wow, if you kiss me like that every time I pay attention in class, I'll do it a lot more often then. That was... Wow."

Anne giggled at Allen's discomfort. "Yes, that is something at least. Oh look here comes one of their friends. Coming to tell them about what happened to that poor boy. Or at least what they think happened." She smirked, "I'm sure they've found his suicide note. The one "he" wrote and left in his locker."

"Well, if it gets you to pay attention, I'll kiss you even better than that." he smiled.
He gently pulled her close and rested her head against him and gently ran his hands through her soft, silky hair.
He looked up and saw a girl approaching.
"Midori...look...it's Cho-chan..."

Allen gave Anne a playful nudge at her giggling.
"This should be interesting." he smirked, watching the girl run closer, his eyes fixed on Midori, waiting for her to hear the news. His sadistic side was getting excited by the prospect of her response.

[[Sowwi for late reply, I'v been ill and I'm still not feeling great so I might not reply too much over the next day or three DX]]

"Hmm?" Midori turned her head to see a childhood friend and classmate running towards them. Midori hadn't been friends with Cho as long as she had with Ichiro, but they'd been friends for years.

"Cho-chan" she greeted happily and then noticed the look on her face. Cho's face was pale and it looked like she'd been crying a bit; it looked like she was in shock. "What happened? What's wrong?"

Cho sniffed. "It's awful, Midori-chan, Ichiro-kun," she sniffed again and whipped at her eyes. "Nobumora-kun, well Nobumora-kun killed himself."

Midori 's mouth fell open. "How? When, is the better question. We just saw him not even an hour ago. I punched him."

Cho nodded. "Well that's just it. Nobumora-kun was so upset that you're now dating Ichiro-kun (about time too) and you not sharing the same feelings that he had for you for him that after you punched him, he jumped off the school roof. The suicide note they found in his locker says he couldn't live in a world without you."

Midori gaped. "Couldn't live without..." she muttered. Pulling away from Ichiro, she walked a few steps before turning to stare at them. ""Couldn't live without me"?, that's total bullshit. He dated a new girl every bloody week. I've rejected him every day for three years. If he couldn't live without me, he would have offed himself years before now!" She walked over to a tree and punched it. "Baka! Girls reject guys all the time, but that no reason to go and kill yourself! What a goddamn idiot." She slipped to the ground clenching her fists. "Nobumora you stupid boy, you're pathetic"

Anne smirked at Allen. "That was quite a response. She's well on her way."

[[That's fine, I totally understand *Gets sick easily and often* Take your time and get better]]

Ichiro knelt down beside Midori.
"Mi-chan...I..."
Truthfully, he didn't quite know what to say. There was something not right here. Midori had spoken the truth. There had barely been a day where he hadn't had some skank wrapped around him, trying to make Midori jealous, and failing miserably of course. But ichiro knew Kaito. He had never shown any suicidal tendencies before. He couldn't understand how this had happened.
He slid his hand around her for comfort. Not because she might be grieving, but to let her know he was there, no matter what.

Allan stood and watched, deeply amused.
"I think we should ramp up the guilt, don't you my dear?"

Midori flinched away at first, a somewhat automatic response, but sighed in relief and relaxed when she realized it was Ichiro. "He's such an Idiot. Was such an idiot." she mumbled, leaning into him, inwardly wincing at the use of past-tense. "It doesn't make sense. He was cocky and sure of himself, and it didn't seem like he was one for suicide."

Ann smirked, she loved his plans. "What did you have in mind?"

"I know, something doesn't quite add up here, but there's nothing we can do about it now. We should just...try and put this past us for now. Dwelling on it is only going to make us more upset...and angry."

"Oh perhaps when Midori gets home, she'll have a visit from the parents of that idiotic boy. Really make her feel it" he smirked