The Twin Blades

Math was boring, Midori decided, and now she understood why doodling helped her focus. With her hands empty, her mind liked to wander even more then it normally did and boy did it wander. It kept wandering back to the meadow and to her and Ichiro and them doing all sorts of things she'd never tell her brothers. 'Bad Midori,' she told herself as her face heated up, 'just pay attention and then school will end and then you and Ichiro can spend the weekend together'

As the bell chimed to signal the end of the lesson, Ichiro snapped back into reality.
"Wellthatwasfunnextclass!" he said grabbing Midori and dashing to the next class, trying his hardest to shake his 'innapropriate' thoughts.
"So, how did you find actually paying attention for once my love?"

"Boring," she sighed. "I understood it, but when I'm not doodling, my mind likes to wander. I always refocused, but the back of my mind kept wandering and it went to interesting places that I will never ever tell Yuma or Tori about. They will kill you." She snapped her mouth shut and blushed as they entered the classroom. The had language now. It would be easier to focus this time since she actually enjoyed the class.

"And you?"

Ichiro stared at her for a moment before sighing.
"The same...why must you be so damn attractive Midori? You mess with my mind in ways I don't care to tell anyone, not even you, or you might think I'm messed up...well, more than you probably think I am just by saying this..."
His face went a little red and decided to shut himself up before he embarrassed himself any further

Her blush deepened when he called her attactive. "I don't think you're messed up. If you're messed, then I'm really messed up. And then Tori would probably kill you for corrupting his "innocent little sister" and Yuma would lock us both up in a padded room" She sighed, "Let's just get through the day without jumping one another and we'll go from there, yes?"

Midori realized what she said and slammed her head on the desk. "I really need to start watching what I say." she mumbled. "It's comments like that, that make me wonder why it took us so long to get together."

Ichiro couldn't help but laugh
"I have to wonder too, but we are, so let's just leave it at that and hope we can both contain our thoughts until we can do something about them."
He smiled and took his books out.
"And for the record, I wouldn't be so adverse to be locked in a padded room, as long as it was with you."

"Oh trust me, he'll lock us in separate padded rooms and then dump cold water on us. Repeatedly. He might like you more then Tori does, but Yuma's not one to miss a chance to pick on and embarrass us. You know that. It's what he lives for."

Midori sighed and pulled out her books as the teacher began the lesson. This class was more interesting then the last one, so her mind shouldn't wander too much. Gods she hoped it didn't

"True, but he'll have to try real hard to manage that. I'm not gonna let anyone be that mean to my girlfriend...unless it's me cause you tell me you're into that kinda stuff..."
His face turned redder than humanly possible and he slammed his head on the desk.
"God, what's with us and having all these thoughts?! I think I'll be shutting up forever now..."

Midori's face heated up and she put her head on her arms. "I think it's our hormones..." she muttered. "Please let it be our hormones, 'cause if it's not then we are really, really messed up."

She was really glad the teacher was busy helping another student with class work and didn't notice them. That would lead to some very interesting questions that neither of them would want to answer.

"I'll let you know if I am," she assured him. "I haven't dated anyone else before so I wouldn't know myself yet, but when I do, you'll be the first to know. Gahh, shutting up forever would be a good idea for both of us."

The bell rang, oh thank gods for the bell. "Well, that was fun, let's go." She did not mention that she didn't think either of them would last the rest of the day.

[[I keep meaning to ask, did you want to play the "bad guy" or should I?]]

"Yeah...hormones, we are teenagers after all. Let's just put it down to that and both try and not speak for the rest of forever. That would be good."
He couldn't help but laugh a little at what Midori said, nevertheless.
"I think it's a little too soon for that kinda stuff anyways Mi-chan."
He walked with her to their next class, desperately trying not to say anything stupid or embarrassing on the way, and having a damn hard time doing it with all the thoughts running through his mind. This was natural, he told himself. Midori was finally his girlfriend, so it was only natural to be having such wild thoughts...he hoped...

[Hmmm, I don't mind to be honest. I had an idea they'd be a shapeshifter, so pretty much either of us could play him in some form or another. We could always also double up if you liked and have a Bad Guy and a Bad Girl who's his sister/twin/girlfriend/whatever, if you liked? Just an idea =S]]

"Right hormones."

Midori groaned and rested her head on his shoulder. "I guess there's no chance of you agreeing with me that skipping the rest of the day would be a good idea?"

"And why would skipping be a good idea Midori?" a voice asked from behind them.

She paled. "Tori-nii-chan." she chuckled, straitening up. "No reason, none at all. We'll just go now. See you later."

[[Sounds interesting. :D My mind just went into Alan and Ann from Sailor Moon territory. I just got to the Doom Tree arc in my re-watch XD]]

Ichiro moved his arm so it was around her.
"Forget your brother, Midori. We have lunch after this next class, we can go make out a little if it'll make you feel better, or just sit and talk about stuff, whatever makes my love happy, makes me happy."
In truth, he thought skipping was a better idea than he should have, but since Tori had overheard, there was no chance of doing it now.

[[Wellll, funnily enough, guess what I watched a little of recently? XD]]

Midori let out a breath and lend into him as the walked into the class, "Okay."

She smirked, "We'll do a bit of both, I'm sure." She was cussing out Tori in her head now though. For one, even if Ichiro had agreed, they couldn't skip now and he'd confront her about it when he saw her at home later and if she didn't give him what he thought was a good answer, he'd tell their parents and it'd turn into a whole big argument.

[[Epic.]]

As they sat down, Nobumora Kaito appeared next to Midori.
"Hi, Midori-chan." he said smiling at her, with his version of a seductive smile, ignoring Ichiro completely
He'd long had a crush on Midori, and the entire school knew about it, yet he seemed oblivious to the fact Ichiro was holding her hand under the desk.
"So, reconsidered that date with me I asked for 3 years ago yet?" he asked raising one eyebrow.

[[Yush ^^]]

Midori growled, inwardly gagging as he smiled at her. Was that supposed to make her swoon? Please. Ichiro could do better without even trying.

"Nobumora" she ground out, he'd better watch himself or he'd find himself with her fingers around his throat strangling him to death. "If I haven't already agreed, what makes you think I'll say yes now? And besides, I have a boyfriend, you moron, surely you've heard by now? Or are you just that stupid normally?"

Kaito stared in blank shock at Midori for a moment, then shook his head vigorously.
"NO! Whoever it is...tell me! I'll kill them for stealing such a maiden's heart from me! You belong to me, and everyone knows it!"
He clenched his fists angrily. Ichiro couldn't help but snicker.

Midori raised an eyebrow, her anger rising. "I belong to you? What am I, a possession?" She glared at him, her fingers twitching. Oh she so wanted to strangle him. "I'm a human being, not something you can collect, you bloody idiot. And for the record, I would never date you. Ever. You're boring and no fun and a wimp. Ichiro's a much better choice."

"Ha! Like you'd ever date a LOSER like Ichiro. His plain, and boring to boot. Me, I'm a bona fide daredevil!" he smirked, looking very smug with himself.
"Now, what say you and I ditch class and that loser and go catch a movie or something...something...X rated to get you in the mood, if you know what I mean."
He raised an eyebrow and winked at her.
Ichiro leaned over to Midori and whispered.
"Let the record show I'm not adverse to you punching him."

Midori smiled at Ichrio "Really? Good." She turned back to Kaito cracking her knuckles, her smile turning into a cold smirk. "I've been wanting to do this for a long time." she growled, before punching him the face. She heard the satisfying crunch of his nose breaking.

She smiled as he stumbled backwards, holding his nose, trying to stop the flow of blood. "Ah, that felt good Ichiro. Kaito," she said to the whimpering mess that was the other boy. "I said it before, and I'll say it again, you're a wimp. I don't date wimps. Be glad breaking your nose was all I did."

She grabbed Ichiro's hand and pushed their way through the crowd that had started to gather.

"Um yeah...we had better get out of here before you get in massive trouble...or worse...expelled..." he said, stopping her in her tracks.
He had meant it as a light joke, he should have known she would actually punch him! If she got expelled he'd never forgive himself.

Kaito stumbled away into the hall, holding his nose and desperately trying to stop himself from screaming in pain. A hand grabbed him from the shadows and pulled him into a quiet corner, slamming him hard against the wall.
"Hmmm...her power is growing...most intriguing. What think you of this development?" the person spoke to their companion.

[[Did you wanna be the girl or the guy baddie?
I thought we could have them show up in a few places as school members, spying on Ichiro and Midori and the such, if you don't wanna just forget I did that last bit xD]]