The Trinity Chronicles OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
M'kay. It'll probably take me a bit to find the correct picture. Anyways. How're you? :P

Oh that's good, and I'm quite alright. Thanks for asking ^^'.

Okay so I'm probably going to create a Spoiler because I'll have multiple pictures of things. I can't find a good enough picture with everything I'd like to have.

Ohhhh. Ohhhhhhhhh~

Completely changed my plan. Not Chinese anymore. -- Sorry, when I find a good picture of something, I'm choosing that over the original form.

Yeah, I'm sorry but I'm just a wee bit weird. xD

Okay! I edited it xD

There are some things that aren't truly necessary, but I thought they were cool. If you don't like it, then I can change it ^^'

xD Hahaha. Yeah, I was looking up what a Water Race type person would be called, and then I found that. SO. I was like. 'Yes, that works! DOCTOR EINSTEIN WINS AGAIN!'

@Tonedeaf I love your character, but please go back and reread the last paragraph of the plot. It shows what I had in mind for the kings and also my rules because you forgot something. :) Thanks!

@Tonedeaf I love your character, but please go back and reread the last paragraph of the plot. It shows what I had in mind for the kings and also my rules because you forgot something. :) Thanks!
Oh my gosh his Character is awesome :P

So, he'd have to play all three kings? Or just one of the brothers but he'd have to add in that he does have siblings? Am I getting this all wrong? XD

Oh my gosh his Character is awesome :P

So, he'd have to play all three kings? Or just one of the brothers but he'd have to add in that he does have siblings? Am I getting this all wrong? XD
Yah its obvious I missed something. Thanks for pointing it out xD unfortunately Im at work but Ill fix it as soon as I get home. Thanks for loving the character guys cx!!!- <333

Yah its obvious I missed something. Thanks for pointing it out xD unfortunately Im at work but Ill fix it as soon as I get home. Thanks for loving the character guys cx!!!- <333
You're totally welcome dude! XD

-- Wow, I just realized that my Character is the only Mythical-Like Creature.

It's all good Cromical and no he wouldn't, but it's in the plot that the three kings are brothers and that caused the fighting. Also, he forgot a certain thing about my rules. XD You did the same thing on accident Cromical. Haha

It's all good Cromical and no he wouldn't, but it's in the plot that the three kings are brothers and that caused the fighting. Also, he forgot a certain thing about my rules. XD You did the same thing on accident Cromical. Haha
OHHHH.

I know what you're talking about. xD Haha. Yeah. Guess I'm not the only one. xD Yaay~

Reactions: Lewi
Status
Not open for further replies.