The Trinity Chronicles OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three different posts are confusing... But I'll like to take the Bloodsbane King spot. Making a CS now.

Hope its fine if I butt in and grab the Bloodsbane King spot.
Oh, and if someone is interested he is looking for a Queen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome sauce. XD im glad that you're interested! I play only one primary character because I get distracted but my charrie would be glad to be his queen someday <3 lol

• Love
Reactions: Rion
Awesome sauce. XD im glad that you're interested! I play only one primary character because I get distracted but my charrie would be glad to be his queen someday <3 lol
Oh gosh, I'm gonna be the loner lady here xD Hahaha. Due to me being a 'Blue Star' Jazz. But meh, whatever. Siv doesn't want to be distracted anyways. :P

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*huggles siv* YOU SHALL BE MY SQUISHY! AND THIS SQUISHY SHALL BE MINE! AND IM GONNA LOVE IT, AND KEEP IT, AND PET IT, AND SQUEEZE IT... *pets*

*huggles siv* YOU SHALL BE MY SQUISHY! AND THIS SQUISHY SHALL BE MINE! AND IM GONNA LOVE IT, AND KEEP IT, AND PET IT, AND SQUEEZE IT... *pets*
* Siv turns into a puddle and goes down the drain *

Ohh my gosh, haha.

T^T siv.....why u do dis?....

why_must_you_hurt_me_in_this_way_harry__by_tigerclaw64-d5vaqph.jpg [\IMG]

Oh my god, haha xD

== Siv:

"You surprised me. That's all." e n e

Stressing over college and my failing relationship. Of course I'm trying not to be sad. Usually I go through stages. Depression crying reclusive then overly happy to forget.

Stressing over college and my failing relationship. Of course I'm trying not to be sad. Usually I go through stages. Depression crying reclusive then overly happy to forget.

Aw, hun. I am so sorry. I don't have any clue how that feels, but I definitely understand the relationship problems. I'm sorry that you have to go through that, it really sucks monkey balls.

I'm sure we will get through it and I think stress may be the root of the problem but lately my relationship has been down the tubes. I don't want anyone else and neither does he so I think we can get through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.