The Trinity Chronicles OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find myself repeatedly thinking of the decidedly painful way Gladius's weapon would kill someone.

Hi! I'm still alive. I'm sorry about the lack of posts. I'll get something up for Aryll soon.

I also have a skype. I don't video chat or do calls though! My skype name is alice_falling
That's often a good way to chat with me to, because when I'm out of the house I check skype on my phone more often then Iwaku. (It's a lost easier to type on skype with my phone then on Iwaku)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yes I got added!

Also. What the snapple am I doing with Aryll?? I'm currently collabing with Crab Claws again for Cecil. But I've been trying to type up something for Aryll and so far I am drawing a blank. So excuse any crappy posts I may make.

It's ok, just need to talk to the one playing Aryll for that one lol

I'm sorry guys, I'm gonna pull out from this. I messed up, did some things I think were bad right now, but it was a good experience.

@Rion I am soooooo sorry. Just because I am gone, doesn't mean Raven is. I made her, and she can be NPC you use from time to time or somehting.

Again...I'm sorry.

Reactions: Lewi
I'm considering making another character...I#m not sure yet though...I'll have to see how this all pans out

I'm sorry guys, I'm gonna pull out from this. I messed up, did some things I think were bad right now, but it was a good experience.

@Rion I am soooooo sorry. Just because I am gone, doesn't mean Raven is. I made her, and she can be NPC you use from time to time or somehting.

Again...I'm sorry.
Aww, will miss you!
But I will certainly use her when Syris get lonely... =3

*Bones looks on with half-asleep interest* I'm not working tomorrow so hopefully I'll be around more to post if need be.

Yeah. Tone had to drop. He had a lot of IRL stuff come up.

working on getting a replacement for tone guys. Bear with me.

Ok.
lazy-bear.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.