The Trinity Chronicles OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
What...

Reactions: Lewi
Looks like we have a limit. 2 cookies consumed.

Bones Away! *Bones gunna go play Sunless Sea. Gotta close internet.*

Only problem is I wouldn't know where to actually start off if I DID get approval.

but if there are other dragons involved, it may be wise to involve him and go with another to make things more interesting.

*Finds the watch thread button, for I missed it last time. ^^; *

I have yet to hear from the guy that wanted to be a Dragon... So you're free to claim the spot and talk with me about it. That is, if you want to be the Dragon that work together with Bloodsbane.

Or is that you? Confused. But the plan was for Bloodsbane to have a powerful Dragon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno, I haven't read since the post a few weeks ago, so I am uncertain.

Well, the character in his unaltered form, (and Alterations are more than welcome, I just use this as a sort of baseline to start) is a half dragon half shapeshifter. he is purely in control of Fire, with subtle wind current influence so long as he is not fatigued. as for scales, his are weak enough to be harmed by a little less than can harm human skin, and is alone, no family and no friends. he is kind and risks himself for his friends and family.

If you would like, I would be willing to fill the role. ^^ If not, I understand too. ^^ after all, what else is this site for if not to enjoy oneself? :P

I'm going to get a post up later, been a bit busy sorting everything.

I dunno, I haven't read since the post a few weeks ago, so I am uncertain.

Well, the character in his unaltered form, (and Alterations are more than welcome, I just use this as a sort of baseline to start) is a half dragon half shapeshifter. he is purely in control of Fire, with subtle wind current influence so long as he is not fatigued. as for scales, his are weak enough to be harmed by a little less than can harm human skin, and is alone, no family and no friends. he is kind and risks himself for his friends and family.

If you would like, I would be willing to fill the role. ^^ If not, I understand too. ^^ after all, what else is this site for if not to enjoy oneself? :P
The only problem is that, what you listed isn't what I had in mind. I'm a fan of the classic and terrifying Dragon. Huge beast that breath fire of armageddon and claws that shake even castle walls. Now that is a real dragon...

But good luck with your character though =3 I wasn't expecting someone to take the role of my Dragon anyway.

Hmm, I could do that, though it really isn't my main character so I would have to use a different name and come up with different motivations, though I could still try. ^^

If you think you can handle it, awesome. Mix up a CS and PM me it.
(Note, he live in Three Spear Mountain)

Status
Not open for further replies.