The Thinned Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nadia growled, trying to tell Kaiser something, but of course he couldn't understand it. She then cocked her head the side and lowered it, gently taking Kaisers shirt and Tugging it up. She wanted the shirt so she could change into human form again.

Kaiser looked at Nadia a bit curious as he tugged on his white hoodie. He wasn't sure if she wanted it or just didn't like him wearing it for some unknown reason. "Alright, but try to be too surprised at my skin tone. I'm not exactly proud of it." He said before taking it off leaving his black undershirt on and gave it Nadia revealing his ghostly skin.

She stood on all fours, hoodie in her mouth, looking at the skin of Kaiser. Nadia snapped out of it, not wanting to hurt his feelings. She ran off farther into the field and ducked down into the tall gras, changing into her human form and she was completely naked. Her cheeks reddened even though no one could see her. She quickly pulled the white hoodie over her head. It was even bigger than the shirt she had at the facility, so it hung all the way down to her knees. Nadia giggled and sprinted back over to Kaiser, being faster than a normal 15 year old, she got there quickly.

Kaiser looked at Nadia with a slight smile. "Just wanted to steal my hoodie for some extra clothes huh? Don't worry about it though. They gave that to me after I was 'reborn' I guess the term could be so I can always get another. Bet you're wondering why my skin is ghostly ain't ya?"

"Thanks by the way" She grins back at the man. "Yes, actually" Nadia said examining it a bit more, since he had brought it up. She was mentally pondering why it had been so white. Of course she had seen pale skin before but this skin was exceptionally white.

Kaiser looked down for a moment and then looked back at Nadia. "Well being the only survivor of Project Dragon I didn't exactly turn out perfect. In fact I turned out worse than when I went in. I got a serious skin disease from the procedure. They think it might be some kind of rare skin cancer and because of it I can't be in direct sunlight or else I'll die within minutes. Thats why I stay covered head to toe to avoid showing my fatal imperfection. Thankfully my other form is unaffected by it, but I don't get to use it often because the paranoid scientists think I'll break my chains and escape."

@Kitsune

Adrien laughed lightly, sitting on the ground. Unable to resist, he lifted the cat into his arms, continuing the petting and scratching with him held to his chest. He really didn't want to set the creature down, despite knowing it was another person. He was just so soft and cuddly. "--Ah.. I should stop now before I never leave you alone.." He spoke up after another moment, gently setting the cat back on the ground. "In return, next time I change, you can pet me all you want~" He added with a grin, laughing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ace purred loudly and relaxed in Adrien's arms. He craned his neck so that his nose would brush against his chin and so he could nudge his chin affectionately. He felt like he was in Heaven as his eyes slowly begin to close shut, tail flitting about. His eyes shot open as he was placed on the ground once more. He couldn't whine in this form so he let out a small hiss. He was mostly annoyed more than anything. The cat couldn't help basking in the other male's laughter as he gave the brunet permission to pet him when he shifted next time. Sensing that he wasn't going to be petted anymore, Ace shifted back into his human form. Sitting in the tall grass naked wasn't exactly the most comfortable thing so the teen began to reach for his clothing and slip it on.

Reactions: Kaz
Adrien blinked and looked away as Ace shifted back, allowing him some time to get dressed. "Ahah, thank you for that~ I honestly can't remember the last time I've felt happy like this.." He spoke, his lips curled into a smile. "You must like bein' a cat, a lot, huh?" He asked, looking back towards the other when he figured he'd be dressed. "You seemed pretty happy with all the attention, yourself~" He teased, his smile spreading into another grin. "Would you like to explore with me? The others must be around here, somewhere. I was with Nadia, earlier.. She was a Snow Leopard~"

I frown at Kaiser. "Sorry to hear that.. does it hurt to touch?" I ask quietly, bringing myself to look away and focus on the white face. I shiver for a moment, holding the white hoody close to my bar body

"No it doesn't, it only burns when its in the sun. Believe me they tested it. They also say I have a problem controlling my temper in my dragon form. I'm sure you're eager to see it and I'll change to it, but not now. I don't think we're alone here honestly, but who knows whats out here. Real predators maybe? We should probably keep an eye out for any unexpected movement." He said looking out towards the tall grass. "Is anyone else here that you know?"

"Um, theres . A-adrein? And Ace." Nadia paused swivelling her body to wear they were. "Not sure if there's others, there was more on the plane" She motions Kaiser to follow before she run's to the center of the field, where she had awoken and where to the others should be.

Adrien blinked and looked away as Ace shifted back, allowing him some time to get dressed. "Ahah, thank you for that~ I honestly can't remember the last time I've felt happy like this.." He spoke, his lips curled into a smile. "You must like bein' a cat, a lot, huh?" He asked, looking back towards the other when he figured he'd be dressed. "You seemed pretty happy with all the attention, yourself~" He teased, his smile spreading into another grin. "Would you like to explore with me? The others must be around here, somewhere. I was with Nadia, earlier.. She was a Snow Leopard~"
Ace couldn't help smiling himself. He felt fuzzy inside from Adrien's word. One thing that he enjoyed was making others happy. Having so many siblings, he was always cheering up someone. At his next words, Ace couldn't fight the blush that crept on his face. He couldn't deny it. It was the truest thing about him, but he didn't confirm it. The teen was glad to change to the subject. "Yeah, I'd like that. And I remember Nadia! Maybe they're farther out....?" He cocked his head in question.

Reactions: Kaz
Adrian nodded. "Probably. Maybe she found some of the others, already~" He replied, standing straight to look around. He didn't have to look around longer before he noticed someone running in their direction. "Ah, there's Nadia!" He chimed excitably, bouncing on the heels of his feet as he waved an arm in the air to get the girl's attention. He hadn't yet noticed Kaiser. "Over here~"

@Kitsune
@VoiletKerman

Ace craned his neck to see that Nadia was indeed heading their way. His gaze flickered over to Adrian. He laughed softly at his actions as he tried to signal Nadia, letting her know their location. He decided to help out. Getting to his feet, he began to wave his arms as well. He wasn't bouncing or anything else. Just waving his arms. Adrian had all of that under control.

Kaiser followed Nadia carrying his mask in his right soon seeing the other two he remembered from the trip. Probably won't recognize me without the mask on. Probably think I'm even stranger than they would've first guessed. Probably still want to see my other form to I'd imagine, but not yet. He thought to himself as he followed. "Well groups back together it seems. Enjoying the paradise?" He said with a sarcastic grin.

Status
Not open for further replies.