The Team: Operation R.A.I.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
~Flashback~

"Sorry Red. If I didn't know I might even have been fooled. But its not going to work. I am just too good for that."

A phantom vision of Harvey appeared behind Saffron, mirroring her.

"Really John? Somehow I don't believe you."

Crichton just rubbed his brow in annoyance. He was never getting rid of that damn neural clone.

~End Flashback~

@BarrenThin

~Flasback~

Saffron didn't even begin to calm down. Upon being accused of lying, she let out a terrified sob, as though Crichton might hurt her for it. She was nothing if not persistent.

~End Flashback~

@Thuro Pendragon

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
~Flasback~

Saffron didn't even begin to calm down. Upon being accused of lying, she let out a terrified sob, as though Crichton might hurt her for it. She was nothing if not persistent.

~End Flashback~

@Thuro Pendragon
~Flashback~

Crichton's forehead rub turned into a facepalm.

He pulled something out of his pocket and tossed it at her. It was a handkerchief. Probably better not to ask where he got it from.

"Just. Quit fake crying. Its bugging the hell out of me."

~End Flashback~

@BarrenThin

Reactions: BarrenThin
~Flashback~

Crichton's forehead rub turned into a facepalm.

He pulled something out of his pocket and tossed it at her. It was a handkerchief. Probably better not to ask where he got it from.

"Just. Quit fake crying. Its bugging the hell out of me."

~End Flashback~

@BarrenThin

~Flashback~

As soon as the crying stopped, it finished. "Oh, come on... don't tell me you didn't believe it for at least a second or two?" She was switching to another style of manipulation, her voice becoming sultry in tone. The thief needed somebody on the team to be under her thumb. Crichton seemed like a good place to start.

~End Flashback~

@Thuro Pendragon

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
~Flashback~

As soon as the crying stopped, it finished. "Oh, come on... don't tell me you didn't believe it for at least a second or two?" She was switching to another style of manipulation, her voice becoming sultry in tone. The thief needed somebody on the team to be under her thumb. Crichton seemed like a good place to start.

~End Flashback~

@Thuro Pendragon
Crichton just laughed one of his crazy laughs.

"Yeah I believed it. That's why you're in here like the rest of the scumbags I put in here. Frell it was probably just an accident and you were on you're way to a wedding. Here why don't we get that fixed."

He spread his arms and yelled at the ceiling.

"Hey. We got an innocent woman in here. Let's get her out."

He turned his head to look at her.

"I'm sure it'll be just a minute. They're probably busy resurrecting Nicholas Cage's career."

@BarrenThin

Crichton just laughed one of his crazy laughs.

"Yeah I believed it. That's why you're in here like the rest of the scumbags I put in here. Frell it was probably just an accident and you were on you're way to a wedding. Here why don't we get that fixed."

He spread his arms and yelled at the ceiling.

"Hey. We got an innocent woman in here. Let's get her out."

He turned his head to look at her.

"I'm sure it'll be just a minute. They're probably busy resurrecting Nicholas Cage's career."

@BarrenThin

~Flashback~​

Saffron merely rolled her eyes. "Most of the people in here would have come running to me in a second. Probably just to get some tail, but still." She got unconfortably close to Crichton. "You saw through it. Impressive."

@Thuro Pendragon

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
~Flashback~​

Saffron merely rolled her eyes. "Most of the people in here would have come running to me in a second. Probably just to get some tail, but still." She got unconfirtably close to Crichton. "You saw through it. Impressive."

@Thuro Pendragon
~Flashback~
He looked at her and shook his head, moving back a few steps. "Whoah Red. Not getting me that easy. You live with Pip for so long you get to knowing when girls are faking it, and you sister are faking it."

"Not that I'm not flattered. But you should really..." He slid back the flap of his overcoat and looked at his holster. "How the hell did you get my gun?"

OOC: So as to not create confusion, she doesn't really have his gun, it was taken from him before he woke up.

~End Flashback~

@BarrenThin

~Flashback~
He looked at her and shook his head, moving back a few steps. "Whoah Red. Not getting me that easy. You live with Pip for so long you get to knowing when girls are faking it, and you sister are faking it."

"Not that I'm not flattered. But you should really..." He slid back the flap of his overcoat and looked at his holster. "How the hell did you get my gun?"

OOC: So as to not create confusion, she doesn't really have his gun, it was taken from him before he woke up.

~End Flashback~

@BarrenThin

~Flashback~

"I didn't." She got up on him and whispered in his ear. She was set on Crichton. "But I could." The innuendo wasn't exactly subtle.

~End Flashback~

@Thuro Pendragon

~Flashback~

"I didn't." She got up on him and whispered in his ear. She was set on Crichton. "But I could." The innuendo wasn't exactly subtle.

~End Flashback~

@Thuro Pendragon
~Flashback~

He looked down at the smaller woman and her um... never mind. "Last woman that took my gun..."

He pushed her back roughly and smiled.

tumblr_nkgqgfpGnq1qaepp4o6_r2_250.gif

"I shot."

~End Flashback~

@BarrenThin

• Love
~Flashback~

Crichton saw her frown, and commented. "Well there's the truth."

Then he heard the rest of her sentence.

"And we're back to lying. Ain't it great thing."

tumblr_nkgqgfpGnq1qaepp4o8_r1_250.gif

~End Flashback~

@BarrenThin

~Flashback~​

Thing was, this time it wasn't a lie... for the most part. She rolled her eyes again. "Not that way. Few people are able to resist me. Got some problems getting it up, then?" The jab was teasing, if a bit bitter.

~End Flashback~

@Thuro Pendragon

• Love
~Flashback~​

Thing was, this time it wasn't a lie... for the most part. She rolled her eyes again. "Not that way. Few people are able to resist me. Got some problems getting it up, then?" The jab was teasing, if a bit bitter.

~End Flashback~

@Thuro Pendragon
~Flashback~

tumblr_nkgqgfpGnq1qaepp4o5_250.gif

"Not if I was around a beautiful women." It wasn't a compliment.

~End Flashback~

@BarrenThin

• Love
~Flashback~

giphy.gif

"What should I call you? John? Crichton? Some sort of nickname? In case I need to scream it later." The flirting wouldn't end. Perhaps it was a bit more sincere, now.

~End Flashback~

@Thuro Pendragon
~Flashback~

"My friends call me John. My enemies call me that as well when they're not quoting Shakespeare." He muttered the next part.

tumblr_msb9cxBOuE1sboqq7o4_250.gif

"But you can call me whatever you want if it's coming from you."

It appeared even the great John Crichton couldn't resist the charms of Saffron.

~End Flashback~

@BarrenThin

• Love
~Flashback~

"My friends call me John. My enemies call me that as well when they're not quoting Shakespeare." He muttered the next part.

tumblr_msb9cxBOuE1sboqq7o4_250.gif

"But you can call me whatever you want if it's coming from you."

It appeared even the great John Crichton couldn't resist the charms of Saffron.

~End Flashback~

@BarrenThin

~Flashback~

firefly6.jpg

"Well, I'll be sure to stick close to you, John," Saffron purred, walking past Crichton to go get ready for the mission. As she passed him, she trailed a finger lightly along the base of his neck. "I look forward to... working... with you." The woman was retrieving what gear she was allowed to bring.

~End Flashback~

@Thuro Pendragon

• Love
~Flashback~

firefly6.jpg

"Well, I'll be sure to stick close to you, John," Saffron purred, walking past Crichton to go get ready for the mission. As she passed him, she trailed a finger lightly along the base of his neck. "I look forward to... working... with you." The woman was retrieving what gear she was allowed to bring.

~End Flashback~

@Thuro Pendragon

~Flashback~

tumblr_mr8ivu5wRd1sboqq7o2_250.gif

Crichton then followed her, looking for his first love, Winona.

After a few moments of fruitless searching, he realized that they probably wouldn't leave him his gun for fear of him shooting the other prisoners.

"Frell. Can't blame them there."

He looked across the room at the Saffron.

"So what can you do other than bring a convincing display of the waterworks."

~End Flashback~

@BarrenThin

• Love
~Flashback~

tumblr_mr8ivu5wRd1sboqq7o2_250.gif

Crichton then followed her, looking for his first love, Winona.

After a few moments of fruitless searching, he realized that they probably wouldn't leave him his gun for fear of him shooting the other prisoners.

"Frell. Can't blame them there."

He looked across the room at the Saffron.

"So what can you do other than bring a convincing display of the waterworks."

~End Flashback~

@BarrenThin

~Flashback~

Saffron just winked at him upon being followed. "I can handle myself in a fight. And I can shoot a gun. Not to mention there ain't a man in the 'Verse that won't let his guard down if he thinks he might get laid." She paused. "'Cept for you, apparently. A rutting shame, too. You're awful handsome."

~End Flashback~

@Thuro Pendragon

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.