The Team: Operation R.A.I.N.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_mqxe9xTw7A1sboqq7o3_250.gif

((Ignore the text))

"Boo frickin hoo. Wyatt didn't give us a second chance, and you don't get one either. If you kill Janya." He stepped in front of her. "You're going to have to kill me too."

Crichton was at his breaking point. This wasn't happening again. He had never killed anyone that was defenseless. In the future he would have, but not now. Not this Crichton. They weren't going to turn him into this. Not again.

tumblr_mqxe9xTw7A1sboqq7o2_250.gif

((Ignore the text))

"Red. Where you gonna stand. You with the Hitler or the Ghandi group? "

Harvey stood behind all the others, silently grinning. He was enjoying watching things rapidly spin out of control.

@BarrenThin
@FireDrake150
@Mighty Roman
'She's a monster, Crichton. I don't want to hurt you. We know each other so well. So, so well. It's not about morals anymore. You think I'm a monster, don't you? I'm never going to be as bad as her. You think prison will stop her? Moving the problem doesn't stop the problem. There are 500 people out there who won't sleep until she's dead.'
Jayna pointed her gun at Rachel, instead of The Heretic.
'Please. Stop this madness. I only wanted to help. Make things right, make things...perfect.'
Rachel reluctantly lowered her gun. She fell to the ground.
Damnit John...look what you made me into. Look what she made me into. 700 nanocells buzzing in my eyes. 6 months of torture, but I'm still not strong enough to finish it. You can't stop Victor though. He can damn well take the shot, for all I care.
Lock and load, Ludger.'

@Thuro Pendragon
@FireDrake150

This was all the Encouragement Victor needed. he cocked his weapons and held them ready, but just before he fired, he dived 'round Crighton as best he could and fired both shots into Jayna, one landing in her neck, and, if he timed it right, one into her head. After this, Victor aims for Chrighton' s shins and fires, Hoping to disable the loon enough to prevent him from shooting Victor in return. It would indeed seem that Victor still had a shread of decency to him, however worn and freyed as it may be. Victor attempts to pull out his pocketwatch at this point, just in case he has to use the chromatis to save his own ass from Chrightons Shots, figuring a full chromatis use is a worthy trade for taking a round from Chrightons weapon, Thank you, Mana Spirits!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
((Since the shins is a crippling injury, I'm going to say that the bullet hit the meat of his thigh. For the future of the Parasite games Crichton can't be a cripple))

Crichton falls to his knees as the bullet tears through the meat of his thigh. "Bucket. Of. Dren." He hisses. It hurt almost as much as the time Harvey killed him.

Shakily he got to his feet. "You people want wormhole weapons. I'LL GIVE YOU WORMHOLE WEAPONS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARV."

tumblr_mrc94ftSCH1sboqq7o4_250.gif

Then he flicked his hands at Victor, a massive wall of energy opened behind Victor, flooding the room with radiation. Everyone except Crichton could feel it... hurting them. As if the energy was ripping through them.

"A minute and thirty seven seconds. That's how long before all of you liquefy. Now. You want to help me try to close it. Or should you all just die after killing me."

@BarrenThin
@Mighty Roman
@FireDrake150

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
((Since the shins is a crippling injury, I'm going to say that the bullet hit the meat of his thigh. For the future of the Parasite games Crichton can't be a cripple))

Crichton falls to his knees as the bullet tears through the meat of his thigh. "Bucket. Of. Dren." He hisses. It hurt almost as much as the time Harvey killed him.

Shakily he got to his feet. "You people want wormhole weapons. I'LL GIVE YOU WORMHOLE WEAPONS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARV."

tumblr_mrc94ftSCH1sboqq7o4_250.gif

Then he flicked his hands at Victor, a massive wall of energy opened behind Victor, flooding the room with radiation. Everyone except Crichton could feel it... hurting them. As if the energy was ripping through them.

"A minute and thirty seven seconds. That's how long before all of you liquefy. Now. You want to help me try to close it. Or should you all just die after killing me."

@BarrenThin
@Mighty Roman
@FireDrake150
As Victor's bullets struck Jayna, she fell to the floor, wordlessly, blood spilling across the floor.
As the vortex opened Rachel screamed. 'Why?! How do we close this? How did you do this?!'

@Thuro Pendragon

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
As Victor's bullets struck Jayna, she fell to the floor, wordlessly, blood spilling across the floor.
As the vortex opened Rachel screamed. 'Why?! How do we close this? How did you do this?!'

@Thuro Pendragon
As he watched Janya fall Crichton looked coldly at Rachel and Ludger. "You bitch. Die for all I care." Crichton stepped towards the wormhole, intent on leaving them all to die from radiation poisoning. Then his eyes fell on Saffron.

He could just leave. Saffron was more than likely playing him. But frell. He hadn't cared about someone like this since Aeryn's death. Travelling all the multiverse, finding murdered after murdered version of his love, he had grown embittered, obsessed. But here was someone else, someone else he could love again. He wasn't going to let her die like his other two loves.
He lightly touched her on shoulder, then chose.

He looked back at Rachel, giving her a look. Then he turned and stared at wormhole, running a few calculations in his head, smelling the wormhole. This wasn't going to be safe, and there was a good chance that he'd come out the other side as a mumbling mess, but he was going to do it for her.

tumblr_mqi3e11kiJ1sboqq7o1_250.gif

Then he raised his arms and closed it, the energy feeding back into him.

He fell to the ground, his final fate unknown.

@BarrenThin
@FireDrake150
@Mighty Roman

• Love
As he watched Janya fall Crichton looked coldly at Rachel and Ludger. "You bitch. Die for all I care." Crichton stepped towards the wormhole, intent on leaving them all to die from radiation poisoning. Then his eyes fell on Saffron.

He could just leave. Saffron was more than likely playing him. But frell. He hadn't cared about someone like this since Aeryn's death. Travelling all the multiverse, finding murdered after murdered version of his love, he had grown embittered, obsessed. But here was someone else, someone else he could love again. He wasn't going to let her die like his other two loves.
He lightly touched her on shoulder, then chose.

He looked back at Rachel, giving her a look. Then he turned and stared at wormhole, running a few calculations in his head, smelling the wormhole. This wasn't going to be safe, and there was a good chance that he'd come out the other side as a mumbling mess, but he was going to do it for her.

tumblr_mqi3e11kiJ1sboqq7o1_250.gif

Then he raised his arms and closed it, the energy feeding back into him.

He fell to the ground, his final fate unknown.

@BarrenThin
@FireDrake150
@Mighty Roman

Saffron had overall proved useless in the fight. She had tried to stay back. Then John did that. "John? John! Gorramit, John!" She ran over to him, not caring about any dangers, and shaking him. She wasn't sure how she felt. Worried? Afraid?

@Thuro Pendragon

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
Meanwhile, back at the base, Sondreheim watched the carnage on a large TV screen.
'Ye Gods...they're killing each other.'
Although his words would show that he were suprised, his tone of voice remained unchanged.
'It may be the beginning of an End...but the moment has been prepared for.'
He pushed a button on his desk.
Throughout The Box, 4 Cell Doors swung open.
'Assemble The Team. We may have gone to far.'
@TheBlueBurch @Hospes @ResistingTheEnlightened @OrlandoBloomers
(Just a post to set you all up. Reply once you've chosen your character. :) )
----------------------------------
Tears streamed down Rachel's face. Red tears trailing from her beguiling red eyes. She could barely breathe. The shock of confronting Jayna...her death at the hands of Victor...Crichton opening up a Temporal Wormhole. Every second, every inch of the battle had been permanently etched into her mind. Just like everything else.

'What the help was that, Crichton? What. The. Hell. Was that? You could have killed everybody!'
The Team could hear glass shatter as The Heretic began to ransack the destroyed Lab, shattering the vials of The Cure with glee, chanting some nonsense about his 'freedom' and his 'brothers and sisters'.
'My God. This spiralled out of hand. How're we supposed to explaun this? To the people, the press, the government? We killed in the streets. Destroyed the cure for all disease. We lost. We won, by losing.'

@Thuro Pendragon @BarrenThin @FireDrake150

Meanwhile, back at the base, Sondreheim watched the carnage on a large TV screen.
Although his words would show that he were suprised, his tone of voice remained unchanged.
Tears streamed down Rachel's face. Red tears trailing from her beguiling red eyes. She could barely breathe. The shock of confronting Jayna...her death at the hands of Victor...Crichton opening up a Temporal Wormhole. Every second, every inch of the battle had been permanently etched into her mind. Just like everything else.

'What the help was that, Crichton? What. The. Hell. Was that? You could have killed everybody!'
The Team could hear glass shatter as The Heretic began to ransack the destroyed Lab, shattering the vials of The Cure with glee, chanting some nonsense about his 'freedom' and his 'brothers and sisters'.
'My God. This spiralled out of hand. How're we supposed to explaun this? To the people, the press, the government? We killed in the streets. Destroyed the cure for all disease. We lost. We won, by losing.'

Saffron ignored her, desperately trying to shake John awake. Why had he done that? Why? Why?

"Gorram idiot..." Her voice broke. "Huànxǐng nǐ yīwén bù zhí shǎguā!"​

• Love
zim-dance-o.gif

It was with about as much enthusiasm that he had for his dance, Zim stepped out of his cell with GIR trailing close behind him. Folding his arms over his chest, Zim raised an eyebrow and tapped a gloved finger on his forearm as if to signify he was annoyed at how long it had taken before he was rightfully freed to aid these humans. But now the time had come and Zim with the aid of GIR who through all this time in prison, still hadn't learned what the G in his name meant, that they would aid the humans in exchange for Zim avoiding a lengthy jail sentence on account of wanting to conquer the Earth in the name of a literal alien entity and to hopefully avoid being experimented on.

"It appears the humans have finally gotten around to making the right decision. While they could have easily solved whatever problems they may be having if they had released me sooner, I suppose I'll let this little inconvenience slide. Now, let us go GIR for I'm afraid the human bosses will have some work for us to do."

Zim had never liked the way that sounded. He was a warrior, an invader, well okay maybe not the first one but totally the second one! Not to mention that above all else he was an IRKEN! Yet, due to a simple mistake and the interference of that damn 'Dib' human and his overly large head, all of Zim's plans had been foiled. He would go along with these humans for as long as he felt was necessary. Then he would make his move, his new bid for power, using the powerful resources these humans had to have at their disposal, he'd find out humanity's weakness and call in the Irken Fleet to invade! Then the Almighty Tallest would look down upon him with glory and pride!

Meanwhile on Foodcourtia, one of the many planets occupied by the Irken Empire, the Almighty Tallest were busy slurping down some smoothies and munching on some potato chips.

"Hey did you hear that one Irken got captured?"

"The one we sent to Earth?"

"Yeah, the real annoying one."

"Zib or somethin right?

"Yeah, yeah. They caught him and he had to destroy all of his hard work!"

"Hold hold on, did you put that Irken and the words 'hard work' together?" The two leaders of the Irken empire stared at eachother for a few brief moments before they broke out into raucous laughter at the thought of Zim being anything but grossly incompetent.

Back in the prison however, Zim was about to make his way off when he heard a clanging and looking over his shoulder, he'd see GIR clanging a cup he had somehow obtained up against the bars of the now open cell door. "NINETY NINE BOTTLES OF ROOT BEER ON THE WALL, NINETY NINE BOTTLES OF ROOT BEER ON THE WALL, YOU TAKE ONE DOWN PASS IT AROUND-" GIR was interrupted in his melody however as Zim walked over and snatching the cup from his robot partner, he growled. "What did I tell you about singing and more importantly how did you get this cup, GIR?"

"The guards gave it to me because I'm a good little boy! :D"

"...Right, let's just go before I lose any more braincells."

"YOU LOST THEM!? WHERE ARE THEY!? I'LL FIND THEM!>:D"

gir_gif_by_lleviton-d46fil1.gif

*facepalm*

A map appeared on a nearby screen, guiding Zim and Gir towards a room which looks like a cross between a Football Locker Room, and an ordinary business office. On a nearby table, there's an assorted variety of food. Nothing fancy though. Meanwhile, there's also a TV remote lying on the table, pointing towards a screen, which has a picture of a man in a tuxedo on it. The movie is currently paused.
Also on the table is a folder, containing numerous documents and pictures from and about Zim's life.
@TheBlueBurch

Saffron ignored her, desperately trying to shake John awake. Why had he done that? Why? Why?

"Gorram idiot..." Her voice broke. "Huànxǐng nǐ yīwén bù zhí shǎguā!"​
Crichton suddenly reached up, grabbed her by the hair, and kissed her. It wasn't him though, it was clearly something, much, much worse.

He lowered his head and sat up. Snarling he said, "You have no idea just how long I've wanted to do that."

Dichotomy.jpg

"Why don't you know Rachel? I, John Crichton, suddenly saw the light as Victor did. You were so correct. We should kill them all. Kill Naismith as well. Kill anyone that gets in our way. We are the Organization, we can take what we want. We rule the world."

@BarrenThin
@Mighty Roman
@FireDrake150

• Love
Having little to no interest about the monitor or the food, Zim was far more interested in the folder laying upon the table. Flipping through it out of idle curiosity, he gasped and dropped the folder as he began to spin around over dramatically. "I-I don't understand! How could these miserable humans have known about me turning into a sausage?! I thought I hid that from everyone! I barricaded myself in the house until it wore off! The only other person who could have known was.."

ep22p2.jpg

Dib.

Shaking a tiny fist up at the Heavens above, Zim clenched his teeth together. "When I conquer this planet, you'll be the first human I'll make bow before me, Dib! YOU'LL BOW-GIR, what are you doing?" Zim asked, shaken out of his big rant by his robot partner being completely enticed by the tv monitor as he pressed the play button and sat down on his rear, clapping his hands together.

"I SO DO LOVE THIS MOVIE!" ^_^

"GIR, you dolt! This isn't the time for your movies!" Zim snapped as he marched over and pressed pause on the remote. This garnered a reaction he was not expecting as GIR began to cry synthetic tears and raced around the room rather loudly, while jumping up and down in a fit.

O_o

200_s.gif

"GIR..?" Zim started but his robot clearly didn't want to listen to him as he was too busy, bouncing around, stuffing food in his mouth and all around just being a big baby. Zim was seriously unsure of how to take this and so he'd un-pause the monitor and GIR happily sat down with a smile on his face.

latest

"I LOVE THIS MOVIE! :)"

"..I don't understand you, GIR."

"I'M COMPLICATED LIKE A JIGSAW PUZZLE, THAT'S WHY! ;)"

Zim just slowly set the remote down and went back to snooping through his folder, wondering how much of this had been supplied by DIB. That damn nosey human!

Crichton suddenly reached up, grabbed by the hair, and kissed her. It wasn't him though, it was clearly something, much, much worse.

He lowered his head and sat up. Snarling he said, "You have no idea just how long I've wanted to do that."

Dichotomy.jpg

"Why don't you know Rachel? I, John Crichton, suddenly saw the light as Victor did. You were so correct. We should kill them all. Kill Naismith as well. Kill anyone that gets in our way. We are the Organization, we can take what we want."

@BarrenThin
@Mighty Roman
@FireDrake150

Saffron was flustered, to say the least. Then he started talking about killing. "John...? But you were just saying not to kill them."

@Thuro Pendragon
@Mighty Roman
@FireDrake150

"Near death experience lovely. My eyes were opened to the infinite possibilities that being a "monster" allowed. Just think. We could forge a new world."

He brushed a hair out of her glowing face. "Together."

@BarrenThin
@Mighty Roman
@FireDrake150

Saffron looked... concerned, to say the least. She didn't really have a problem with killing them. It was that something was wrong with Crichton. "John... Are you alright...?"

@Thuro Pendragon
@Mighty Roman
@FireDrake150

Saffron looked... concerned, to say the least. She didn't really have a problem with killing them. It was that something was wrong with Crichton. "John... Are you alright...?"

@Thuro Pendragon
@Mighty Roman
@FireDrake150
"Of course Saffron. Why wouldn't I be." For whatever reason, Scorpius was trying to keep playing as John. "I'm... simply tired. That little parlor trick took much out of me. It was a... unique feat I don't try very often."

Crichton made a choking sound.

tumblr_mu2ij7I8DC1sboqq7o2_250.gif

((ignore the text))

"Not... me-"

Crichton made a choking sound.

@BarrenThin
@Mighty Roman
@FireDrake150

((This is the start of the Vulcan side-mission for players that need to start catch up The Team: Operation R.A.I.N.))

"So."

tumblr_mr8ky9rVgV1sboqq7o2_250.gif

((Ignore the text))

"Intel did the doo and sent us without warning of surprises. I get that. Organization intel sucks in general, big surprise there, and I know how good 'mother' is. But who the frell was that that got the drop on us?"

XFkuzsnm.jpg

"I don't know John." He looked at the hyperactive robot and his companion. "Is the Organization running out of useful prisoners?"

@TheBlueBurch
@BarrenThin
@FireDrake150

Despite Zim's resistance to the contrary, GIR had managed to re-obtain his dog costume which had been taken from him along with Zim's human disguise which had composed of as mentioned before, just a black wig and eye contacts to make his eyes seem more human like. Which surprisingly worked as people just wrote off his green skin as him having some kind of disease and his constant prattling of conquering Earth as just him being a weirdo like Dib who always went on and on about aliens this, aliens that.

"Considering you now have a proud Irken at your beckoning call, I suppose the need for any other prisoners is no longer necessary. For with my assistance, any task shall be dealt with quickly and efficiently." Zim said as if there was absolutely nothing that could bother him.

"Dat guy's face looks like a bearded butt, tee-heee!" GIR giggled before doing a little spinny-spin on the ground.

"..He may act like an idiot, in fact I believe he was designed with the intention of being an idiot, but he has his purposes I assure you." Zim stated stoically as Gir did his spin on the floor.

200_s.gif

• Love
Despite Zim's resistance to the contrary, GIR had managed to re-obtain his dog costume which had been taken from him along with Zim's human disguise which had composed of as mentioned before, just a black wig and eye contacts to make his eyes seem more human like. Which surprisingly worked as people just wrote off his green skin as him having some kind of disease and his constant prattling of conquering Earth as just him being a weirdo like Dib who always went on and on about aliens this, aliens that.

"Considering you now have a proud Irken at your beckoning call, I suppose the need for any other prisoners is no longer necessary. For with my assistance, any task shall be dealt with quickly and efficiently." Zim said as if there was absolutely nothing that could bother him.

"Dat guy's face looks like a bearded butt, tee-heee!" GIR giggled before doing a little spinny-spin on the ground.

"..He may act like an idiot, in fact I believe he was designed with the intention of being an idiot, but he has his purposes I assure you." Zim stated stoically as Gir did his spin on the floor.

200_s.gif
"I have no doubt you're both idiots." Dargo said. "And my face is not shaped like a butt. Many women have kissed this face."

Crichton rubbed his face. "D. Can you not make it worse for yourself?"

((Sorry for the shitpost, drawing a complete blank here))

@BarrenThin
@FireDrake150
@TheBlueBurch

Having little to no interest about the monitor or the food, Zim was far more interested in the folder laying upon the table. Flipping through it out of idle curiosity, he gasped and dropped the folder as he began to spin around over dramatically. "I-I don't understand! How could these miserable humans have known about me turning into a sausage?! I thought I hid that from everyone! I barricaded myself in the house until it wore off! The only other person who could have known was.."

ep22p2.jpg

Dib.

Shaking a tiny fist up at the Heavens above, Zim clenched his teeth together. "When I conquer this planet, you'll be the first human I'll make bow before me, Dib! YOU'LL BOW-GIR, what are you doing?" Zim asked, shaken out of his big rant by his robot partner being completely enticed by the tv monitor as he pressed the play button and sat down on his rear, clapping his hands together.

"GIR, you dolt! This isn't the time for your movies!" Zim snapped as he marched over and pressed pause on the remote. This garnered a reaction he was not expecting as GIR began to cry synthetic tears and raced around the room rather loudly, while jumping up and down in a fit.

O_o

200_s.gif

"GIR..?" Zim started but his robot clearly didn't want to listen to him as he was too busy, bouncing around, stuffing food in his mouth and all around just being a big baby. Zim was seriously unsure of how to take this and so he'd un-pause the monitor and GIR happily sat down with a smile on his face.

latest

Zim just slowly set the remote down and went back to snooping through his folder, wondering how much of this had been supplied by DIB. That damn nosey human!

ep22p2.jpg

Dib.

O_o

200_s.gif

latest

As the movie unpaused, Zim and Gir would be able to see the man more clearly. He was balding, and wearing a tuxedo, but there was something...unreal about him. As if he were made of plastic, or wax.

'You have been selected, Zim, for an important series of missions. In exchange for your cooperation, we will reduce your numerous life sentences. You will become a member of an elite black-ops team. The Team doesn't have a name, because it does not need one. Officially, it does not exist. You will eliminate our enemies, and protect our assets.
Your prime directives also include monitoring our previously established operatives, and if they go rogue...'
The man smiled, but it looked more like a forced grimace.
'You have our permission to terminate them. Any questions?'
@TheBlueBirch
Mission End: The Cell with No Bars
As The Team recovered from their ordeal, The Heretic's followers were bringing in some black metal objects. Explosive Units. He smiled his shark-toothed smile.
Many thanks to you, my brethren. We shall destroy this temple of madness! Provide hope to those whose humanity was taken. You have...3 minutes to evacuate.'
The Heretic held the Explosives' remote in his hand, laughing his strange, hollow laugh.
Rachel struggled backwards, scrambling out of the lab, her face stricken with red tears and blood.

'C'Mon, snap Crichton out of his episode and let's go! Save the love-in 'till we're outside!'

Status
Not open for further replies.