The Team: Operation R.A.I.N.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I've listened to Dargo. What he has in his head, it makes the Serenity look worthless. I know you, you haven't changed. Now step away from him."

Crichton just grimaced and pulled his Pulse Pistol and trained it on Inara. This caused Dargo to aim his Qualtr blade at Crichton. Vala pulled her gun on Dargo, and Daniel aimed his pistol at her. The Dashade just eyed Victor.

@BarrenThin

"What's in his head...?" She paused, genuinely confused. Saffron just thought John was crazy, really. "I don't think so. I ain't interested in stealing nothin' from him. Well... nothing like that."

@Thuro Pendragon

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

"What's in his head...?" She paused, genuinely confused. Saffron just thought John was crazy, really. "I don't think so. I ain't interested in stealing nothin' from him. Well... nothing like that."

@Thuro Pendragon
"Oh yes. I remember. You wanted to steal the same thing from Mal. Tell me, what did they catch you for this time? Sleeping with the sheep?"

Her gun didn't waver.

@BarrenThin

"Oh yes. I remember. You wanted to steal the same thing from Mal. Tell me, what did they catch you for this time? Sleeping with the sheep?"

Her gun didn't waver.

@BarrenThin

Saffron rolled her eyes. "Inara, you're so embittered. I didn't actually sleep with Mal, so it's not like I stepped on your territory or anything. You can have him." She kept herself pressed up against Crichton.

@Thuro Pendragon

• Love

Saffron rolled her eyes. "Inara, you're so embittered. I didn't actually sleep with Mal, so it's not like I stepped on your territory or anything. You can have him." She kept herself pressed up against Crichton.

@Thuro Pendragon
Dargo was the first to pull his weapon up. "John. Calm down, we're all friends here. We need to talk."

Crichton just looked down at Saffron. "Red, what do you think?"

Yep. He's whipped :|

@BarrenThin

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin

"I think that one..." She pointed at Inara. "Will shoot me if she gets the chance. But maybe we should play nice."

@Thuro Pendragon
Crichton holstered his Pulse Pistol. "I wasn't going to shoot D." He told the larger alien. "I just get cranky when people point guns at my woman."

Both sides of the line slowly started putting their weapons away. Inara was the last to do so, very reluctantly.

"John. Why are you still with these people?" Dargo asked.

@BarrenThin

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Crichton holstered his Pulse Pistol. "I wasn't going to shoot D." He told the larger alien. "I just get cranky when people point guns at my woman."

Both sides of the line slowly started putting their weapons away. Inara was the last to do so, very reluctantly.

"John. Why are you still with these people?" Dargo asked.

@BarrenThin

This gave her pause. That was the first time he'd said something like that. It made her smile a little. "I'd like to think he wouldn't just abandon me."

@Thuro Pendragon

• Love
This gave her pause. That was the first time he'd said something like that. It made her smile a little. "I'd like to think he wouldn't just abandon me."

@Thuro Pendragon
Crichton paused, there was a lot he couldn't say in front of Vala or Victor and there was nowhere else to go. "Dargo. The Organization is helping me with some stuff. Aeryn stuff."

Dargo was quiet for a minute, thinking. He had never liked John's quest to reverse the knot around the time of Aeryn's death.

Crichton bent his head down and whispered in Saffron's ear. "Besides. I wouldn't leave without you."

@BarrenThin

Crichton paused, there was a lot he couldn't say in front of Vala or Victor and there was nowhere else to go. "Dargo. The Organization is helping me with some stuff. Aeryn stuff."

Dargo was quiet for a minute, thinking. He had never liked John's quest to reverse the knot around the time of Aeryn's death.

Crichton bent his head down and whispered in Saffron's ear. "Besides. I wouldn't leave without you."

@BarrenThin

Saffron huffed jealously at the mention of this Aeryn woman again. But she calmed down a little at the whispering. "What are you all doing here, anyways?"

@Thuro Pendragon

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
Saffron huffed jealously at the mention of this Aeryn woman again. But she calmed down a little at the whispering. "What are you all doing here, anyways?"

@Thuro Pendragon

muMdEZRm.jpg

Dargo looked at them, debating. It was actually Daniel Jackson that spoke up.

"Hi. I can answer that. She sent us here to retrieve something from the Time-Lord. It was supposed to help us develop a mass cure for the Parasite. Said it might help Tri-Hex gain the upper hand."

@BarrenThin @FireDrake150

'End of Mission Update: Mind Games'

Rachel, still pointing her gun at Jayna, said: 'Jayna made some illegal gene experiments on these people. The Heretic and his people. I played a small part in making it possible-everyone in The Team did. But it was that or jail. Or worse.'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------January 1991-
'I'm going to hurt you Cell.'
'Would like to see you try, X-Man.'
'I can't-I won't kill you. But you straight up ate a woman and her family. What did you make us!?
'Was target. Was mission. Was imperfect.'
Nate put two of his finger to his temple. His eye glowed with fierce golden energy, until he shouted in pain and fell to his knees.
'How?'
'Weak. Imperfect. Am you now. Am have your power. Am Cell. Name chosen for self, because self absorbs, self replicates. Memory, Emotion, Power. Become Perfect. Ultimate power. Finally achieve purpose. Is only goal.'
'My God...Looking into your mind...you're insane. Obsessed with Perfection. Perfection..the word just crops up again and again, imprinted all over your mind...Tragic, in pain, but you're obsessed with your goal, to the point of-'
A lone figure walked into the room.
'Trial #1991 needs to begin. Time to end this-'
'No!'
*KA-BLAM!'
Cell was dead.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Victor, did you find anything significant in Joshua's car?
'Let's end this game.'
'You're right. Victor-Would you like the honour of killing Ms Naismith.'
'You wouldn't-'
'Try me.' said Rachel, cooly. 'Jayna Naismith, you're under arrest for attempted perecide, horrific gene-experiments on human beings, and using Parasites as Calpol, I sentence you to execution. Rest in pieces, baby.
Let's kill her and get out of here before Saint Crichton wakes up.'

@BarrenThin @FireDrake150 @Thuro Pendragon

Rachel, still pointing her gun at Jayna, said: 'Jayna made some illegal gene experiments on these people. The Heretic and his people. I played a small part in making it possible-everyone in The Team did. But it was that or jail. Or worse.'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------January 1991-
'I can't-I won't kill you. But you straight up ate a woman and her family. What did you make us!?
Nate put two of his finger to his temple. His eye glowed with fierce golden energy, until he shouted in pain and fell to his knees.
'How?'
'Weak. Imperfect. Am you now. Am have your power. Am Cell. Name chosen for self, because self absorbs, self replicates. Memory, Emotion, Power. Become Perfect. Ultimate power. Finally achieve purpose. Is only goal.'
'My God...Looking into your mind...you're insane. Obsessed with Perfection. Perfection..the word just crops up again and again, imprinted all over your mind...Tragic, in pain, but you're obsessed with your goal, to the point of-'
'No!'
*KA-BLAM!'
Cell was dead.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Let's end this game.'
'You wouldn't-'
'Try me.' said Rachel, cooly. 'Jayna Naismith, you're under arrest for attempted perecide, horrific gene-experiments on human beings, and using Parasites as Calpol, I sentence you to execution. Rest in pieces, baby.

"Not out of it. Never out of it." Crichton shifted his gun from the cult leader to Rachel to Victor and back again. "Listen Madame Gestapo. We are not killing a defenseless woman. Period. End of story. Close the book and tuck the kids in."

@FireDrake150
@BarrenThin @Mighty Roman

"Not out of it. Never out of it." Crichton shifted his gun from the cult leader to Rachel to Victor and back again. "Listen Madame Gestapo. We are not killing a defenseless woman. Period. End of story. Close the book and tuck the kids in."

@FireDrake150
@BarrenThin @Mighty Roman

'You really are crazy, aren't you John. There's no code of honour for a woman who turned men into animals with sonic screams and shark teeth. I thought that you of all people would have been the first to pull the trigger.'
'And after all this time you still bear a grudge.'
@Thuro Pendragon

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon

'How?'
'No!'
*KA-BLAM!'
Cell was dead.
'Let's end this game.'
'You wouldn't-'

Victor Rolls his eyes* Between saving the ass of every other member of this team, driving a car with one hand, and trying to protect our target, the only think of significance is the envelope on your desk now." He had set an envelope on her desk, and smirks at the thought of killing again. "Hell yeah! How Shall it be done? Quick and Painless, or slow, and excruciating?" He draws a gun and a sword simultaneously, looking back to rachael. "or do I use the sledgehammer? Might be a bit messy."

@Mighty Roman

'You really are crazy, aren't you John. There's no code of honour for a woman who turned men into animals with sonic screams and shark teeth. I thought that you of all people would have been the first to pull the trigger.'
'And after all this time you still bear a grudge.'
@Thuro Pendragon
Crichton turned his head and grimaced. She had a point. "Fine. We stick her in the Box, no one ever sees her again. We're not executing her though."
Victor Rolls his eyes* Between saving the ass of every other member of this team, driving a car with one hand, and trying to protect our target, the only think of significance is the envelope on your desk now." He had set an envelope on her desk, and smirks at the thought of killing again. "Hell yeah! How Shall it be done? Quick and Painless, or slow, and excruciating?" He draws a gun and a sword simultaneously, looking back to rachael. "or do I use the sledgehammer? Might be a bit messy."

@Mighty Roman
Crichton pointed his Pulse Pistol at Victor. "You sure, things could get a little messy."

@BarrenThin
@FireDrake150
@Mighty Roman

Victor puts the Sword away, and pulls out his pocketwatch, by now having a full chromatis saved up. "You REALLY Want to fight a Mass Murderer with the ability to alter the flow of time? Really?" He smirks, Ready and willing to fight the lunatic if Rachael doesn't intervene*

@Thuro Pendragon @Mighty Roman

Crichton turned his head and grimaced. She had a point. "Fine. We stick her in the Box, no one ever sees her again. We're not executing her though."

Crichton pointed his Pulse Pistol at Victor. "You sure, things could get a little messy."

@BarrenThin
@FireDrake150
@Mighty Roman
'It sounds fair John. Almost too fair. Where was fair when Areyn was ripped away from you? Where was fair when Saffron lost the only man she ever truly loved? Where was fair when Victor may never see his daughter again? Where was fair when I was locked up for 6 months, having nanocells injected into my eyes?! Because life isn't fair John! Justice can be a bullet in the head if it stops people from being dragged into vans, and turned into monsters.

I hate her.
She seemed close to tears. Tears from those strange, red eyes.
'And because I know her, it's not my decision. You fight Victor, he'll kill you. Fact. And unlike the Traitor Games, you don't get a second chance. And Victor...what would Elle say about this. We have like a minute to decide, so one of us puts out gun down and one of us pulls the trigger. Dead Man's hand.

@Thuro Pendragon @FireDrake150

Victor is pleased with her faith in him and her lack of faith in Chrighton, but then stops at the mention of Elle* "Elle? She's not here at the moment. She'd probably agree with Crighton....But She Would be too young to understand the gravity of the situation like You and I Rach." He puts the watch away and grabs the other gun, aiming it for Ms. Naismith. "Fire your Weapon Chrighton, and ALL THREE of us DIE. Your choice."

@Mighty Roman @Thuro Pendragon

Reactions: Mighty Roman
'It sounds fair John. Almost too fair. Where was fair when Areyn was ripped away from you? Where was fair when Saffron lost the only man she ever truly loved? Where was fair when Victor may never see his daughter again? Where was fair when I was locked up for 6 months, having nanocells injected into my eyes?! Because life isn't fair John! Justice can be a bullet in the head if it stops people from being dragged into vans, and turned into monsters.

I hate her.
She seemed close to tears. Tears from those strange, red eyes.
'And because I know her, it's not my decision. You fight Victor, he'll kill you. Fact. And unlike the Traitor Games, you don't get a second chance. And Victor...what would Elle say about this. We have like a minute to decide, so one of us puts out gun down and one of us pulls the trigger. Dead Man's hand.

@Thuro Pendragon @FireDrake150

tumblr_mqxe9xTw7A1sboqq7o3_250.gif

((Ignore the text))

"Boo frickin hoo. Wyatt didn't give us a second chance, and you don't get one either. If you kill Janya." He stepped in front of her. "You're going to have to kill me too."

Crichton was at his breaking point. This wasn't happening again. He had never killed anyone that was defenseless. In the future he would have, but not now. Not this Crichton. They weren't going to turn him into this. Not again.

tumblr_mqxe9xTw7A1sboqq7o2_250.gif

((Ignore the text))

"Red. Where you gonna stand. You with the Hitler or the Ghandi group? "

Harvey stood behind all the others, silently grinning. He was enjoying watching things rapidly spin out of control.

@BarrenThin
@FireDrake150
@Mighty Roman

Victor fires a warning shot besides Crightons head, and it would be close enough to graze a few hairs without hitting him, even with his neurotic movements. hed have to be that precise if he were able to shoot ludgers bullets with his own every time during their fight. (Which he is. Look up Tales of Xillia 2 Victor Boss fight if you don't believe me) "Move your ass Crighton. My next shot WILL NOT be a warning shot." He aims both guns straight for Chrightons head, before aiming one down towards his Bermuda Triangle, waiting for the man to move. "Because if you don't, first to go will be your chance at defeating Darwinism, and then the seccond one will embed itself so deep in your messed up brain you won't be able to tell Friday night from the ass of your latex-loving buddy over there." Nodding back towards Harvey.

@Mighty Roman @Thuro Pendragon

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.