The Tattoo: A Unique Modern Vampire Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Pokes at OOC*

How's everyone doing? Anyone planning on posting soon-ish?

I am. I had a busy weekend, but I'll have something up within the next day or two.

Reactions: Omicron
I am waiting on a couple things, Sir.

I'd post but I'm kinda the last person to have posted soooo

I've had a busy week at work, so it was tough to post. I'm off for the next two days though. If I don't get something up tonight, it'll be up shortly after.

Does the bar/club have an actual name? I looked around but it's late and I might have missed it.

Oh it has a name, I just didn't remember to put it in my last post and was planning on mentioning it next post or so. But here is good: Pentheus.

Skips right on in, just to poke, pester and otherwise bother the heck out of everyone because that's the kind of night I'm feeling... So how is everyone, hmm? Have a lovely Halloween weekend-ish?

Hey there everyone! Hope the first week of November is treating you all well thus far.

I'll be getting a post up tomorrow.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Muirgen
Omicron updated The Tattoo: A Unique Modern Vampire Roleplay with a new update entry:

The End is Nigh

He there ladies and gents,
It's with a heavy heart that I'm going to have to close this RP. I simply have too many irons in the fire in real life to manage a story like this. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. All of you worked hard with your character sheets, and your posts. I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate that. It would be a great honor of mine to write with you all in the future, and I certainly hope I get that opportunity.

Thanks, and best wishes.

-Omicron

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Muirgen
I am sorry to see this go, Sir, but I do heartily understand.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I haven't gotten a single alert for this since October 28th :/ Regardless, I'm also sorry to see this go. Good luck in your endeavors, Omicron! <3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.